Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tan lines

i go to a tanning salon and tan, but i dont have tan lines...
    <3 Jenny

I experimented with tan lines last year. I bought a tanning special for a friend only to find out she could not take advantage of the offer. Not to have it go to waste, I decided to use it. I think there were 3-4 sessions which I did in a bikini. This left some great tan lines but they are all but gone now. I'm not sure if I'll try it again this year.

-stephani

very hard to do for top part. I have tan lines on bottom for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie8 View Post
    very hard to do for top part. I have tan lines on bottom for years now.
    Not very hard to do top over shoulder,bandau around back of neck or criss cross on back. just depends how self consious you are, after some time it feels natural you don't give it a second thought shirt or no shirt. I have recieved complmens from girl a few times.

Tanning bed right after shaving is great! I tan in tight G String. Leaves a little triangel front and back. Triangles on chest would be nice but tooo much for me.

Talking My tan line :D

My tan line so far i need to use more sunscreen next time though lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have to admit that I am a sun worshiper and I'm all about the tan lines. I usually end up going topless to get rid of the tan lines and just wear the bikini botttom's.
    Yes the sun is bad and I try to do all of my tanning mid morning or late afternoon when it isn't so intense and at least with some sun lotion on.

Ah girly girl you can always say the speedos or euro swimming trunks..

i had tan lines from a one piece last summer it was a tank style one piece, my friend asked what i was wearing to get tan lines like that. i almost crapped myself, i told him i was wearing a tank top

Love the tan lines! Especially bra lines. Nice.

I am not a fan of shoulder tan lines, so I let my straps loose when I am at the beach. Or, I will let my top loose and lay on my stomach at the beach/pool. But, other tan lines are inevitable...they can be cute, but too severe of tan lines look a little funny (AKA bronze legs and snow white butt cheeks lol).
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Banned Read only
    I would just love to get rid of tan lines from my V-neck tee shirts. I plan to go shirtless when en homme mode and working in the yard. I've always noticed many on this site with the same problem. As far as getting a bra or bikini top burn-forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    If you decide to do it, remember that you may have to take your shirts off for doctors and nurses down the road. For many, it isn't a problem. But if it will be for you, give it a second thought.
    Yep or just at the beach or pool with friends.

My wife and I will be away from civilization for much of the next month on vacation and will be in the sun most of the time. I joked that I needed a nice black bikini top to go with the bottom she gave me. She didn't think that was a great idea because of the tan lines.

She's right of course.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Amazing tans line Denverita! Im so jealous! I have always wanted to do it but would have to lay out or go tanning in bottoms only. Taking off my shirt of summer activites will be a problems with the "top" portion!

xoxo

Silver Member
    If you would like tan lines on a temp basis. Just by a cheap bra and panties at the $1 store and a bottle of spray on tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The sun is evil! Skin cancer evil. Bad bad bad!
    Yes true. The actual secret of actresses and models that still look young and beautiful into the 40-50's is to never ever tan. Sun ages the skin faster then anything else. Also it is the one thing that you can control. The actresses stay indoors, and cover up and/or use a lot of sun block. When they need a tan for a movie it is called makeup.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

I have cami tan lines as I wear colored camis while working in the yard. I wear plenty of sun screen but the thin tan lines still appear and last a long time. I actually like them. Neighbors have asked about it and I have said I enjoy a cami over a muscle type shirt as I didn't want the wide stripe tan line.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KylieA View Post
    Yes true. The actual secret of actresses and models that still look young and beautiful into the 40-50's is to never ever tan. Sun ages the skin faster then anything else. Also it is the one thing that you can control. The actresses stay indoors, and cover up and/or use a lot of sun block. When they need a tan for a movie it is called makeup.
    It really does unfortunately (though smoking is a close second.) I had a girlfriend who had melanoma and had to have a piece of her cheek cut out (and it almost spread into her eye), so... other than incidental sun exposure in the course of a day no tanning for me.