Thread: A small step forward

Red face A small step forward

So after basically beating around the bush for awhile among good friends, I finally decided to make a bigger step that could in no way be misconstrued. For a few months I have been dropping small hints like wearing very minimal makeup or a piece of clothing here and there. But over the festivities of weekend I decided I wanted to wear a cute green sweater i had. Then I felt I should coordinate with it, and before too long i was head to toe en femme and ready to hit the road for a party.
    It ended up being a small get together among a close circle that couldn't have been any more supportive. I love my friends, and they made sure to let me know the same. My nervousness quickly subdued and had a great time.
    So in short..I'd like to thank people here also for your compliments, support, and fantastic advice. I really enjoy the forum and am finally learning to enjoy myself more and more each day.

Hugs for all
    -Mandy
    The meaning of life is to win the human race, or maybe, it's just finding the perfect shoes.

Dont ya just LOVE it when a plan comes together ? I think I stole that one ,,,,, DOH !!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

You go Mandy girl. I would love to do the same. But the wife would not aprove. So gos the life of a married crossdresser. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Hi Mandy, Nice to hear you have such supportive friends I'm sure this will really help to build your confidence.
    Hugs Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    I'm impressed that you were compelled to overcome your fears propelled towards coming out to your friends by a greater power - that is the absolute necessity to put together a nicely coordinated outfit!

Aspiring Member

Good for you

Great step forward Mandy, keep on enjoying life.
    I suspect I am following close behind you.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746