Thread: a tricky question

Question a tricky question

If it was suddenly impossible for you to have any feminine clothing or any other feminine accoutrements, no way to obtain them or make them, and everything you already had was destroyed, how would you cope in Crossdressers' Hell? :mad:
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I'm quite philosophical about what life throws at me. I would just pick up the pieces of my broken heart, tell myself, "It was a real joy while it lasted" and get on with life. I would always have a void in me because nothing else could take it's place.

I'm sure I would probably get arrested for shopping off of someones clothesline. (yes, the addiction IS that strong!!!)

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Simple. I'd do a lot of business with Comfilon. Since they make hosiery for men it would still be around and I'd still be happy!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

jennifer and cheree,

you're both cheating! Face up to it like Lawren - nothing femme at all, including boys' sexy tights, and even if you did manage to acquire any it would immediately evaporate !! Now what will you do ?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

prisscilla
    Id grow my hair as long as the wind
    throw my legs over my steed
    and ride off at 90 mph into the sunseting over the pacific ocean atop my Harley
    long live Lady Good Diva!
    whoooooooo yah!
    wonderin aloud here

luvya
    The Priss
    I love ridin in heels
    Last edited by prisscilla; 09-09-2004 at 08:30 AM.

Amelie
    The magic word is "cope". I would not, Not to sound morbid, but I would not be able to exist. I would no longer be able to live. I would not be able to survive.,,,,,,
    Alright already say it,,,,

I would kill myself!!!

Love Amelie

Lets see, no female clothes at all? Well, the next best thing is just to be naked all the time.
    Charlotte

I am like Lawren.I would pick up the pieces of my broken life and try to live life to the fullest and be happy.I know I would be extremely miserable and indeed that would be hell.

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Talking Art

I'd draw & paint outfits of my own design!

And I'd learn to sew! Or is that cheating...? Oops "No way to make them." sigh...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Tristen Cox
    Clothes aren't everything for I love myself and the girl inside is not going anywhere. I can still survive without the appearance of being female. And that is NOT cheating! hehe!

clarissa3d

Copeing

From what I see it looks like the majority cannot cope and have to find some other outlet to cope.

Here is my bit. For everything anywhere there has to be two sides. Ying yang, paper(front back) etc. I have my two sides that balance me out.
    For the SiFi group positive and negitive matter. you need both. I feel If I where to have the femme half taken away there would be no whole person.
    The clothes do not make the man or woman. but it is apart of the whole. For me i would shrivel up and be cast on the wind like dust.

Question Coping

I'd probably go back to doing what I did in my 20s and 30s... which was to wear men's silk pj's, shirts, shorts, briefs, t-shirts... and men's nylon bikinis, briefs, shorts, t-shirts, pj's, thick and thin knee hi socks... satin boxers... and sleeping on satin sheets. Hah... actually, I never stopped doing that... I just added a few feminine touches to my existing wardrobe.

There is very little difference between men's nylon bikinis and women's and most satin or silk robes are basically uni-sex anyway. Good quality men's gabardine pants are as nice as any women's slacks that I have found. A lot of women, now days, wear men's clothing so it would just be a matter of changing mindsets. Less glamorous... but I could live with that.

I would miss dressing completely, with makeup, etc... but the female is in my brain anyway. I'd still be female but more like a well dressed tom-boy or kind of androgynous.

Now... if my only choice was to wear cotton... then, maybe I'd have to think about getting a good psychologist ! ! !
    [size=3] ---Jen---------[/size]

Jen,
    no we won't torment you with scratchy cotton.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]