Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! I 'm a TRANNY!!!

OMG!!! I 'm a TRANNY!!!

When the opportunity presents itself, I like to dress in the clothes of a woman. Dresses, skirts, women’s jeans, blouses, sweaters, bras, panties, you name it, and I will gladly wear it.

I am also a makeup junkie, and I put forth exceptional effort and take great pride in applying my makeup just so.

As for my shape, I transform my body through the addition of various pads, breast forms, and curve accentuating garb.

I can even change my hair at a moment’s notice simply by donning a wig.

In this regard, instead of shying away from my own innate femininity and inner woman, I do exactly the opposite and seek her out, whether I consciously choose to or not.

Even more so, I proactively search for and explore the femaleness within my essence.

And I do these things regardless of the fact that I am a male.

Society, however, does not approve. Boys are raised to wear blue, and girls conditioned to wear pink. Society frowns at deviance, fears the unknown, and seeks conformity among its members.

As such, I am not supposed to apply my own makeup, wear dresses, shave my legs and underarms, walk around in high heels, or paint my nails in sexy, alluring, and magical colors. Yet I do all of these things and more.

So just what the heck am I doing?

This is the million dollar question. But it is also a loaded question, a trick question, and a question to which the answer is ever elusive, and always out of reach. In this, the answer is most likely unknowable.

Still, despite the fear, the joy, the sadness, the happiness, the crying, and the laughing, I seem to always come back to this very basic, generic, and ridiculously simple, yet amazingly complex question - why?

So far, the only answer I have come up with is “just because.” As in I am a complete and total tranny “just because.” As in I am hopelessly a tranny to the core “just because.” As in I always have been, and will always remain a tranny “just because.”

Does this answer, though, suffice? I suppose, given that there is very little or no alternative, it must. After all, it just is, and I just am.

But sometimes, when I really think about it, I mean really, really think about it, it just blows me away. OMG!!! I’m a tranny!!!!

Not ME

Not ,,, Me ? Im a FEMALE impersonater !! Now ,, Cuz I impersonate females an try to look like em,, So ,,,,,,, HOW ,, DO,,, YA,, LIKE ME NOW !!!! Now that Im on my way ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Anne Congrats! Oh.. and thanks for not making me scroll too much!

On the bright side of this you are a pretty tranny! You have found your answer, some of us are still looking for our answer or denying it. So this is a good thing. You didn't choose it, it chose you. You can question why all you want and there will be no answer, it is what it is. I hope having the answer helps you move on.

Labels..............

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Now go out there and be yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Labels..............

I'm a tranny and I'm not gender independent. I'm female :P

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Labels..............

Exactly my thoughts! That is all.

Okay then! I know you... are but what am I? *sticks tongue out*.lol.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    As Karen said "labels", suggest you stop thinking about it Anne and just enjoy being yourself

Silver Member
    Well, labels are important in this case. If she's to see a therapist, get a recommendation for hormones, gender changes, surgeries, she has to know she's transexual.

I know what you're asking but I think the answer is probably similar to the answer to the question: "Why am I me as opposed to someone else?".

Part of the problem of answering this question is the presumption that there has to be a reason for doing something that defies the current social expectations of birth-sex. But I think the problem is with this presumption.

What if, as I now believe, every individual is simply different.

Not including the more progressive parents out there these days, when a new individual is born he/she is given a "script" as to how to behave in the world. That individual either might simply accept that script and play out that role, as it was given to them, until they die, not knowing any better for better or for worse. But these days more and more people are self-aware enough to be able to step outside of themselves and question the script.

Once you question the script you realize that it's up to you how you choose to live your life. It is a step towards self-actualization.

The cross-dressing thing is just one example of self-actualization for an individual that is independent of what those around that individual EXPECT that person to become/behave/be.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Karren, I loved the cartoon. Anne, I prefer gender enhanced. Being a gender enigma would be better than some names that I have heard.LOL

So you don't fit into the usual category of things, GOOD for you, who wants to be same old, same old, anyway!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Silver Member

Maybe for now, anyway

Dear Little Annie Tranny,

There's an odd joy in accepting what was once appalling, in false ideas falling away. You're describing a growing acceptance. Not the realization. Acceptance. I had a similar moment recently. Having retreated for a solitary break to a server room at work at a particularly difficult personal moment, I desperately wanted my appearance and dress to change. And then I started laughing. "You really are a tranny" I said out loud. And it still makes me laugh. That's a radical change from the "you f'in tranny" I spit at myself a few months ago.

The really odd thing is how the trappings fall away. Every last thing you mentioned starts to matter less and less - the clothes, make-up, hair - all of it. Oh, you still want it at some level and need it somehow, but not in the way you used to.

So what does "maybe for now" mean? That acceptance of trannyhood may not be the endpoint. As with "crossdresser", you may wind up looking at "tranny" as a partial description or point of view rather than a definitive identity.

Lea

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Well, labels are important in this case. If she's to see a therapist, get a recommendation for hormones, gender changes, surgeries, she has to know she's transexual.
    Could be wrong Bree, but I did,nt read any of that into the question

Labels are strange things. At a societal level they enhance stereotypes and promote two things through one major impact. The impact is that of 'tribes', which plays into the natural way that humans tend to inter-relate - we like to belong to a tribe (well... not all of us...LOL! But that is by definition a tribe!)... but the stereotypes predilect two 'tribes' of thought if you are outside the particular tribe concerned.... one is tolerance for and the other is hatred towards.

My mindset has always been that I do not belong to any 'tribe'. This started in my teens and despite my efforts through life I am still 'tribeless' to a large extent. I subscribe to many tribes though as subsets of who I am - I am a muso, for example, and professionally I have a passion for the learning environment (most academics don't!)...

So is seeking a holistic answer to our tendency to like women's clothes a tribal or an independent act?

I have a great affinity with this site and have some very 'close' on-line friends... so I guess I am part of a tribe... but we also differ... so many tribes?..

At the end of the day I am just me and I am who I am... On that I will answer to whatever belief system I choose to adhere to or indeed deviate from...!

Great post Anne! And just to re-iterate... on some days I am just a tranny... on others I am woman trapped in a guys body... on others, I just get on with what needs to be done and somehow seem to be able to manage Kaz-time... but then there is the desert...
    Last edited by Kaz; 03-10-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Now go out there and be yourself!

I'm a tranny and I'm not gender independent. I'm female :P
    Exactly!!!!! I love the cartoon and I love your commnet Bree. If only most of us could. But life as we have it stops us sometimes.
    Sara

Kinda libarating when you come to that conclusion - after you get over the shock of it. At least it was for me. All I can say to you is go have a good time and do the correct thing Go Shopping!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Damn! I was going to come up with some smart aleck reply but. . . Anyway, I get the OMG, but the more I think about this stuff, the more I think of it in the category of being blue eyed, left handed, brown skinned, etc. etc. It is what it is so let’s make the best of it.

Baby, I WAS born this way!
    Debby

Do you ever think of how silly men's behavior and devotion is with respect to professional sports?? They watch people who they don't know running a ball back and forth, accomplishing nothing. An activity meant to improve health is used as an excuse to sit and drink beer. And they wear crazy body paint and yell crazy things. Why does any of that make any more sense than crossdressing?? Most men think professional sports makes sense, but I don't think they can offer a logical explanation why.

Many of the things people do to enjoy life are not some rational recipe to achieve happiness. They just make you happy because they do. Don't waste too much time analyzing WHY you like crossdressing, any more than you think about why you like or dislike brocolli. Just be thankful you have something in life that gives you happiness.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

to me you are just normal...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Anne, I started dressing 15 years ago out of the blue! Altho, I've NEVER cared what anyone calls me because I dress, one question CONSTANTLY RATTLES AROUND IN MY MIND!

WHY!?

And sadly, the answer, "Just because", doesn't suffice in my case!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I do a lot of those things, Juno (not the body paint but pretty much everything else.) And no, it doesn't make any sense to think Josh Beckett, David Ortiz, Tyreke Evans, or anyone else on my team can hear me yelling at the tv. But it is fun! As for why, for me it's competition, instant gratification, and when I was little after my parent's divorces it was the one thing that I could always connect with my dad about. My stepfather hated sports, I hated him but loved my dad, who also loved sports.

I do get your point, though, CD's and TS's are just unconventional ore: society's norms, and some people don't and can't understand why, but really our dressing is not harmful or destructive like some people's obsession with sports (e.g., the Alabama fan poisoning Auburn's trees, the other Alabama fan who shot a bullet past his kids ear after an Alabama loss).
    Anne, as always your thoughtfulness is unrivaled! With this issue, if you can, just live in the moment and enjoy being Anne, no need to even contemplate why.

Anne, I always love your composition style and how you manage to describe the indescribable feelings and thoughts we have. I myself have gotten into an everyday schedule that often has me forgetting that this is not your average life I am living. And yes, I have my OMG moments when I am in a crowded mall or walking down a busy Boston street and I realize how I could have never forseen this future of mine. I don't pretend to understand it. I just try to squeeze every ounce of joy from this opportunity and do my best to avoid any possible pain.

I don't shy away from tranny but I call myself and friends t-girls. I think it describes better at least how I feel about myself.
    Sally

Just remember nothing is ever by accident my friend. There is always a purpose behind what we do.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I suppose seeing as how you put it that way I am too! Definately gives a girl something to think about. Accepting myself is probably my biggest challenge.

Annie,
    I love for opening statement. Posts, such as yours, make me so happy.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud