Thread: It's kind'a Workin!

It's kind'a Workin!

Perseverance! I don't know---maybe I'm wearing them down. But, lately, things have been really good for me--and that makes the steps forward that much easier to take. The home situation has eased up considerably, with my wife being much more accepting in the last few months. She has seen me dressed now, a few times, and no more changing in the car, before I come in,lol! Still won't go out with me, but, that may change soon. I found the words to tell my daughter, and that went fine---actually, not a big deal at all. I got the OK to tell another couple,that are close friends of ours--mostly, because I'm pretty sure the female knows, or has a good idea of what I'm doing. Actually, my appearance has left little to the imagination lately, so, I have an idea that work is getting "used" to me also. Luckily, I have the opportunity to get out, and present as a woman just about every day now, and, all the local stores know me well--as vikki! So, my message is to hang in there--I'm a seven year "overnight" sensation,lol! Stay the course, and don't be discouraged when things don't work out every time. I understand that every situation is unique, but, the destination we have is common. I really hope we can all find that landing spot, that we are looking for!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

vikki2020,
    That news is fantastic. Best Wishes & Love always.

Fabulous sexy pics darlin. I wish & your wife the best.
    Last edited by Di; 09-18-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud