Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Progress

Wow...the tension is building! Keep up with the news! We need to know!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

As we are finally down to mere hours away .

A
    journey
    in love
    began
    the day
    you met
    together you show
    This world what love's about.

Sending much love to you both
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi Sandra and Nigella!
    I hope that everything goes fast and easy for you both.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes to you both, you'll be on the other side of it before you know it

Amy x
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Well I can honestly say this has been the longest day of my life. Nigella went down for surgery earlier which was good she went down around 11:20 and got back into her room around 5ish. She was of course very drowsy and not with it. She said she wasn't in any pain (she has an epidural in ) but her shoulders ached. I really could have sobbed when she said this though " my knickers will fit properly now" then she wanted the remote for the TV lol. I left her very sleepy and got home about and hour an ago, had something to eat made phone calls, going to have an hour then think it will be bedtime for me.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Been checking in to hear news......get some rest hon
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Sandra I'm glad everything went well for Nigella. Time for both of you to get some rest. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Nigella.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I really could have sobbed when she said this though " my knickers will fit properly now" then she wanted the remote for the TV lol.
    Sandra, you are a very strong woman. Your Love is real and fierce. You have shown us what real Love is. Thank You for being a part of this community. You are an inspiration to all women experiencing this w/ their mates.

Been to see her today, she's not to bad fairly comfy except of back ache, which is understandable seeing as she is nearly laid flat and cannot move much. Been eating a little and drinking plenty, though food has been soup and jelly for lunch and soup and egg custard for tea, she was saying that it's hard to eat being nearly flat, drinks are through a straw and soup is in a beaker. Intravenous fluids finished but she has to keep drinking plenty, she also had a dose of antibiotics via drip while I was there, apparently that's just part of the course. She don't remember anything about yesterday. Kept having a doze while I was there and saying sorry for it lol.

Going to see her tomorrow, but not on Sunday having a 100 mile round trip and working is tiring me, and I need a day to recharge and catch up with some stuff at home but she is worth it and more.
    Sandra
    Administrator

R.I.P Rianna

Well just an update I'm sure you all want to know how Nigella is doing....what's that no you don't well tough I'm gonna post :P

She is on painkillers that as not long after she's had them they make her sleepy. She has had some of the padding removed and they have had her out of bed a few days early, she's been sitting out for a couple of hours but she said it's so tiring. She is also very uncomfortable and with her not eating a lot she is full of wind, and also she has a compression garment on it's like a big pair of knickers that come higher than her waist, she is now sat up more in bed and the back ache has gone. Today the packing and the catheter are supposed to be coming out, then the next step is going to the loo for herself, I hope her aim is ok.

I would like to thank those who have taken the time to pm me
    Sandra
    Administrator

R.I.P Rianna

Glad all is going well for Nigella. Please wish her well. Thanks for the updates and please keep them coming.

What I don't understand is the lack of support for a TS MEMBER who has just undergone surgery and her wife is posting etc... and no support from TS members?? what gives??

I already know what gives and you know what, it sucks.. it absolutely blows my mind how people in this section are so adamant they are so damn supportive of all TS members, of each other etc... but not in this thread?? why not... I would like to know... I would like someone to spell it out to me either in this thread, or you can PM me... not impressed!

Sandra, you know where I am if you need anything etc... love ya chick xx
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Sorry I am not as perfect as Tamara seems to be. It is not like I have anything else important to do like run 2 businesses and have my own set of problems to figure out daily. Forgive me if I occasionally forget to get back to this thread on a regular basis.

Now that the packing and padding have come off, she will start to feel a bit more comfortable. Hopefully, as she feels better they can start to reduce the painkillers. That will help a lot. As she feels better she should start to eat a little bit too. Hang in there girls, it's going to take a few days to get straightened out again.

5 pages and 114 posts........looks like support to me. You know we all are wishing for the best and we ALL support Both of them.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Today the packing and the catheter are supposed to be coming out, then the next step is going to the loo for herself, I hope her aim is ok.
    I think you are extracting the proverbial urine with that comment

I'm really glad it is all going well, just tell her to watch the steps to the loo - you don't want her going in head first

As always, give her a from me and remind her how fortunate it is for her I can't come to visit - we wouldn't want her having nightmares!!
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Resist
    Dear S & N, (hmm, those are also the initials of my SO and me...),

I'm blown away by you both. What I mean is, the level of support, love, and respect you have for each other is so precious and so very rare. Then if one considers the minor complication of one of you being born with completely the wrong body parts, well, we are all envious because your long term love affair is about as rare as hens teeth (or t*ts on a bull, which is probably more appropriate in this situation ;-). You have something incredibly special and you are obviously making the most of it! :-).

Oh, I almost forgot to ask: Did someone have an operation or something???

just kidding! I was only taking the pi...., oops, I mean, oh never mind.

Sending you both loving thoughts and wishes from California. Have a speedy recovery Nigella and remember, that girl of your's - Sandra, she's a keeper.

Love,
    Simone.
    Last edited by gonegirl; 08-14-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: My poor iPhone grammar

Silver Member

Rare doesn't begin to describe it.
    Lea

.......and she's home will add more tomorrow.
    Sandra
    Administrator

R.I.P Rianna

Oh nice!!
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 08-14-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: What was that rule again?

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sandra, i am so glad she has come through this and is recovering well. Best wishes for the both of you.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    5 pages and 114 posts........
    77 of those posts are from the staff, including Sandra and Nigella... now that speaks volumes!

Anyway, I made my point and judging by the few PM's I got, which were good PM's I think it was worth getting my knickers in a twist. You see, Sandra is like a sister to me and Nigella is like my younger brat sister (although she's older lol)... they mean the world to me. And when I see a member not getting that much support, which Sandra really should have had the last few days in here, it makes me mad. Yes Nigella is staff, she's a mean old bint as well... but she's also gone through the biggest thing in her life and needs support, even if it's just a hug...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Sometimes, it's better to love, than it is to be loved.

Sorry I have been remiss, Tamara.

Sandra and Nigella, I wish you all the very best that life has to offer in the years to come. May blessings and love and good health attend you.

Gale

Hey, I'm here for you, and am greatly impressed with you two as a team! I've always thought the utmost of how you have stuck with each other and continue to do so, with no indication of letting up.

Get better soon Nigella, and Sandra, you are such a loving person for Nigella. She has a wonderful mate to share the rest of her life with.

Best of all, you have each other and haven't given up. I'm looking forward to the healing in next few weeks and will try not to be a lurker, but offer support in any way possible.

Glad to hear you are home. Have a speedy recovery.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Hope you enjoy a speedy recovery and I find it so wonderful that you make such a great couple..So rare around these parts...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !