Thread: Last outing of the leg-shaving season

Last outing of the leg-shaving season

Yesterday I had my first outing in about a month. I shaved my legs for the last time. On my previous outing, I bought a calf-length black dress. It looks casual. I wore my dress, nude hose, wide ladies belt, and my heels (In my avatar as of the day I write this). I was presenting male. I only had a couple hours for my outing. I went to the consignment shop where I bought the dress.
    I walked into the store and both ladies who were working were the ones who helped me when I was shopping for the dress (the owner and an employee). They both said, "Very cute!" when I came in. They were happy and helpful. I looked around a little and tried on some clothes. But I did not come to shop, just to visit. While I was shopping around, the second clerk asked me
    Several customers came and went. Most of them saw me and then went on about their business. One customer in the clothing section where I was had this look that I would describe as "Eww" on her face for a brief moment when she first saw me. But later, she was talking to me like I was her next door neighbor. We were talking about clothes and our children, etc.
    While I was shopping, the employee asked me when was I going to come in and take them out to lunch. I think she was serious. I am NOT going out one-on-one with a woman to eat. Let's get that straight . Her suggestion was that I come in dressed and we go out to a restaurant. That would be a first! Be in public with a woman who supports me... But I'm not doing that so close to home!
    The owner of the store left for lunch. The employee and I were talking. I asked if there was any work I could do for them while I was there, but there wasn't. Then she said I could help her with her relationship issues. She started telling me about a relationship she is in. She asked me for some advice.
    After I left the consignment shop, I went to a furniture store. There is something I legitimately want to buy. (I considered going there first, but I chickened out.) I walked into the store. The female SA never showed ANY reaction to my clothes. She helped me and walked me to various examples. She literally showed no sign of surprise or concern about my unusual outfit. It felt very normal.

Karen Hutton doesn't wear jeans.
    I don't shave my legs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I forgot to add this... While I was in the store I was talking to the employee and the chatty customer. Let's call her "A", another customer, "B", started browsing the clothes nearby. The employee was pulled away by another customer, "C". "B" would talk to "A" and look at her, but she would not look at me. She directed most of her comments to "A". She would respond when I spoke to her, but she was clearly reacting differently to me. Anyhow, when she got to the shoes, I made a comment that most of the shoes were size 9. After browsing a little, she asked me about the pricing on certain colored tags. She thought I worked there! I told her what I knew to be true and then I confessed that I didn't work there. It made me happy to be considered a reasonable candidate to be an SA.

Tonight is the last night I can dress in sheer stockings because I'm not shaving any more until next fall. How I love fall, football and a slick body. In the summer I don't dress up very much at all. Mostly stay in guy mode. I play a lot of competitive golf and I do like my legs and arms hairy in the summer, so does my wife. Since I spend most of the summer almost naked and it just easy to be hairy. I like both worlds. The fall isn't far away.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I'm glad to see that you are still doing your outings! Good for you! I haven't done any overtly mixed-gender stuff in a loooonnng time. I don't see it happening again any time soon either.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I just spent a week in the Caribbean with a group of rowdy's on a dive boat, and no-one said a word about my smooth legs. I did notice that one of the other men in the group also had his legs shaved. I was in shorts or a swimming suit all week, so my legs were always exposed. It was much easier to apply sunscreen, and it just plain feels better. I don't think I'm gonna stop shaving. No one really cares.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!