Thread: Who's that girl?

Who's that girl?

A funny thing happened to me recently. I was out meeting a friend for lunch and a little walk, and one of her male friends happened to see us. She waved at him briefly and we went on about our day, without a second thought. Today she told me her friend was asking who was "that girl". I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first, but now that I think about it, that's awesome. She thinks I may have a secret admirer. I was well hidden but passing under the scrutiny of a guy checking me out was awesome.

Has anyone else had similar things happen to them?
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

About a year ago I was shopping at a local mall with avery dear GG friend when a sales person asked if he could demonstrate a cosmetic moisturizer on us. As he was demonstrating the attributes of this "wonder" moisturizer, he asked if we were sisters and without any hesitation, my friend answered Yes. I guess it just goes to show that to some extent, passing is nothing more than a state of mind.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land