Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Las Vegas for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by jenfromri View Post
    Yes, very easy, here connecting and interested in receiving your next status update. So, are you going to venture out? I'm feeling more confident about this after reading a post about a fellow dresser's 6th time out, it was most recent and great explanation and details of how dressed and where she went. Chat soon! Not sure what part of the strip you are in, but I'll be at the Wynn. Advanced weather said cool, all the better to have the extra layer on.
    I've not yet ventured out - confidence failing me - and I'm realising I'm not really there with make-up and hair etc... Still, its so lovely to have the space and time in my room. I also have work commitments to work around, which obviously take priority

Wynn: ooo lucky you, I'm staying at Treasure Island, so just across the way. Weather was nice and hot yesterday, meant to be a lil bit cooler today, though.

Caroline

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by jenfromri View Post
    Yes, very easy, here connecting and interested in receiving your next status update. So, are you going to venture out? I'm feeling more confident about this after reading a post about a fellow dresser's 6th time out, it was most recent and great explanation and details of how dressed and where she went. Chat soon! Not sure what part of the strip you are in, but I'll be at the Wynn. Advanced weather said cool, all the better to have the extra layer on.
    Oh, and post some more, so I can PM you

Caroline
    xxx

Feeling the same way with confidence right now. Dressed in front of the full view mirrors late late, no makeup but a bit of anxiety! At least its a low key entrance here as in the privaledged "private" tower, separate lobby entrance, minimal foot traffic so shoule be okay. Wasn't familiar with the post count, will look again under rules, etc. Have you posted any pictures since joining?