Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you crossdress for the first time?

Mom's silk stockings and slip were just way to smooth and silky I had to try them. From that first time I was hooked.

I was around 11 and I was at my friends house and we playing hide and seek. I hide in his sisters closet and my foot slide into her pumps while I was standing in the corner. It felt so amazing I had to put the other one on. I was so excited that I didn't even know he opened the door. Needless to say I hide in there lots more and with him joining me.

I dressed the first time because I had the desire and the opportunity, but why I had the desire is a very hard question to answer.
    Here's an easier one:
    Q: Why did I crossdress the second time?
    A: The first time.

i remember it like it was yesterday,i was 12-3 i went to the bathroom to do a number 1 lol and in the basket i saw a pair of my mums tights/pantyhose (i had always had a huge fascination for women in tights growing up). i locked the door and tired them on, they were a sheer brown or maybe off black? hard color to explain but thats how it all started

Smile Just wanted to at an early age...

Hi,

I don't know what made me want to dress, but when I was ten I asked my mom if I could be a girl for Halloween, and she made me a great outfit with a purse and hat and everything. I felt wonderful! I don't remember 'urges' before then, but I do know I used to love to sit next to certain girls and imitate their beautiful writing and stuff. So I admired them and wanted to be like that.

i dont know what if anything made me. I have been since an early age. I guess it was just curiosity .. Now I just enjoy it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I remember having this huge obsession with panties, I always did laundry in the house and my sister had a pair of cuteeeee bootyshorts that were baby blue. I tried them on and noticed that I didint look half bad in girls underwear and that I had alittle more of an ass then my sis ha. It was all downhill from there :O

sisters panties

I was 11 and was intrigued by sisters panties. I tried on a pair when alone and WOW! what a wonderful feeling. Wish mens undies were as comfortable. I wore them whenever I could. I wish I was able to dress more often but situations didn't allow it.

Lorrieanne

The word "made" is not the appropriate word.
    I've discovered through my lifetime that I am a crossdresser, transgender by default.
    Yes, I may have my fetishes, but being a woman in public has a very different feeling.....I call it being me.

I had a crush on my best friends older sister... His mother and sister would dress him up in pretty outfits and I was soooo envious of the attention he got from the sister that I just had to dress too.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i am sure it was a sense of curiosity and since it was so forbidden for a young boy to put on girls things ..........

Silver Member
    I think the first time must have been when I was around 5-7 and I wanted to be a girl for halloween. I don't really remember that far back... my mom told me about it more recently.

But I have memories of wishing I was a girl throughout my childhood... wearing women's cloths when I was younger was just a way to express myself as I denied myself of that in every other way possible.

It took 25 years, but I finally realized I was never really crossdressing in the first place

Platinum Member
    Hi Dani, I guess it all started when my mom dressed me in a little white receving gown wheh they brought me home from the hospital.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've known that I'm bisexual since I was about 12 or 13. I started getting more curious as to what it would be like to be a woman, and I started trying on some of my moms dresses and stuff. The rest, as they say, is history.

I have know idea I was just drawn too it. Always felt like these are the clothes I was suppose to wear. Started when I was 4 or 5.

Hey I bet you wont put that on ?? Ohhhhh realy !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I was possessed by the Spirit of Divine, and Harvey Firestein (his play Torch Song Trilogy had JUST come out on Broadway).
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I had always wanted to dress in girls clothes, for as far back as I can remember. Lack of opportunity and fear of discovery kept me from dressing in my sister's clothes until I was ten.
    "What made me crossdress for the first time?". I would have to say the fact that I could was the reason.

Started when 5 or 6...Mommies undies...would sneak them and go into the bathroom and put them on...I remember my first tight black skirt that I found around 8 or 9...wore it to bed even! Early compulsions to dress were overwhelming! Like RachelX, fear of discovery kept me back, but the inner need to dress compelled me to find moments to do so. Would love to stay at Granny's about the same early years as she had a vintage white satin nightgown with lace all over I would sneak and wear...felt sooo wonderful, until I slept walked one night and she saw me and laughed..scared me and I begged her not to tell Mom and Dad...OMG...was so traumatic to be caught!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

thinking back,i remember playing strip poker with a buddy of mine and his three sisters.about 13 yrs old.losing the hand that i had to give up my underwear and feeling embaressed as hell,i took a pair of nylon panties that one of the sisters had lost earlier,and put them on, i never knew that just the act of sliding a pair of panties on could make so much of a difference,from then on i wore panties when ever i could.

I was 5 or 6 at the time. We had a stepchild living with us, to keep me company (this was before my brother was born). We were alone in the house playing and somehow she suggested that I put on her panties and slip. It sounded like fun, she promised to tell no one, so I did it. It felt wonderful, and I've been wearing female articles ever since.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I think the seed was planted by an older cousin who wore shiny pantyhose and boots with side zippers. She would often leave the boots laying around, and I seized every opportunity to sneak away and try them on. I was so young that they came up to my hips. I got busted by her every time. As the years passed and I became very interested in girls, I guess part of me was so attracted to the way they dressed and acted and moved that I decided to experiment (badly) with makeup. Imagine my fear when I found that mascara isn't easy to take off! When I was 13 in the late 70s, I found a cache of Cosmopolitan magazines that set me reeling. I tore out so many pages of women in sexy fashions and makeup with sky-high heels and kept them hidden for years!

Believe it or not, it wasn't until the last day of high school that I realized "what I was." I had procured one of those "Letters to Penthouse"-type magazines and read two stories that ended up defining me. The first was a story about a guy who gets dolled up by his female roommates, but the one that really got me going was about a guy who would dress as a high-class hooker, walk the street in his neighborhood, and eventually get "picked up" in a car by his wife (who herself dressed as a man for the occasion). When he described his perfect make up, towering heels, and "slipping in to my tight sheath," my inner voice actually said "Holy crap...I'm a transvestite!" And I was FINE with that assessment...

Guess I must have been about 13 ish. I had a very sheltered upbringing! I would rush home from school at lunchtime, when my parents were out and try on my Mum's panties and stockings. Loved the erotic feelings but wasn't able to indulge more fully until much later in life.

Christine

First time ever was dessing in dresses for fun at age 3 or 4 then found some panties at about 6 and had to wear them. At about 11 i tried my mums tan tights on and that really kicked things off

It started with my friend and I wearing his moms dresses to sneak into the girls camp to spy on them. Don't know if he kept it up after we moved away but I still do.