Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

Aspiring Member

Wink Underdressing

I love to underdress in panties and a girdle. The feeling is exquiste and no one is the wiser. I feel more confident when dressed this way

I agree panties is the only underware i even wear anymore . I bet it took, ,me over a minute to decide what pair i wanted to wear today

I've underdressed for years, and love it. The biggest decision I face everyday, is which pair of panties am I going to wear today. It's not uncommon for me to wear several different pairs in one day. But, once in a while I'll slip on a pair of my boy undies, just to test the waters. I always end up depressed and can't wait to slip into something lacy instead.

It all started with panties, but by no means, did it end there. And I couldn't be happier.

THREE CHEERS FOR PANTIES !!!!!!!!!!

I underdress with panties and a camie, I pick my tops with very thin straps or and wide flat type that look tee shirts with a little lace on top, my panties are just every day grannies or a high rise hip type.

Me too I like to see jus how far to push it before ya get caught . How girly you can get before someone say something .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Aspiring Member
    I also feel more confident and like myself better wearing panties and a bra havent worn male undies in years

Aspiring Member

panties

Nylon or other sheer panties are way more comfortable, and cheaper, than typical male underwear. That is an argument for practicality.

However the feel of panties, the colors, and the addition of a bit of lace trim to a cami-top are like adding icing to a piece of cake. Just sooo much better. It's a sense of peace, comfort, or just 'mellowness' that is hard to describe but very real.

I wear these undergarments every day.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

I have to stick with the boxers when at work. Too much of a chance for exposure. Now after I take a shower when getting home from work, hello spandex and nylon. Love the Hooters style tights with slouch socks and shorts.

Aspiring Member

Glorious feeling

Oh you musi'nt forget the bra. OMG I won"t be found w/o it. Such a push-up. But in retrospect I guess as most of us must be in drab for worldry business, I guess something has to go.but

Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    Oh you musi'nt forget the bra. OMG I won"t be found w/o it. Such a push-up. But in retrospect I guess as most of us must be in drab for worldry business, I guess something has to go.but
    I now wear a bra most all of the time en drab, but they are minimal support / no padding with A cups so may not be obvious. Bra lines may show, but I haven't had any comments yet. Haven't worn male underwear in years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I wear panties everyday, almost everywhere I go! I love the way they feel so much! The only time I don't wear panties is when I know my girlfriend is coming over to visit. But, after she leaves, the panties come on! And, I just realized that I, too, spend probably a few minutes a day deciding on which panties to wear. Hah!

I've yet to try a bra out, although I ordered one and am waiting for it in the mail. I don't think I will be able to wear that to work though. ><"
    You can call me Paige.

The last time I wore boy underwear was when I went for my physical in February. The wife insisted. Otherwise it is panties all the time. I just am not cofortable in briefs or boxers. It is the soft smooth panties for me forever

I haven't worn boxers in a couple of years. I've worn panties the last several times for doctor's checkups--never a problem!

I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for underdressing.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.

...and underdress bodysuit? sometimes i wear it, and love it. but what i wear more underdress is leotard... and sometimes with pantyhose... (when i go to street of course...)

I'm with you on this one Kendra. I'm in girls undies way more then mens boring shorts.
    Angie

Come on. Panties are Cd'ing staple. I always wear panties under my man clothes, and a bra, cami's too at times.

I was trying on Men's Pants at Sears, cause hey I have to work and needed a couple pairs of pants. And there I was with my shaved body in my panties in the dressing room admiring how pants slide over the nylon Olga high cut, panties I was wearing. Hey I ended up getting a few pairs of Dickies instead of jeans, tired of jeans, and the durable work pants look hip, and what a bargin. As long as they don't have all those loops and stuff for tools. Why am I even writing about male clothes here anyway.........Panties are the tops. That is where it all started for me.
    I am wanting some firm control Flexes lately. I figure they will help me loose more weight, and they feel sexy.
    polythene pam

I always wear women's panties all the time. I love the cheeky ones, just hard to find ones that fit right... I also only wear women's jeans for the last few months. No bedazzling or flap back pockets. They just fit better. Why aren't guys jeans stretchy?
    I'm back. And I brought a friend!

I wear panties and tights most of the time including at work. I will also sometimes wear a bra under my work clothes.

I have a few pairs of mens jockeys that I keep for the visit to the doctor. Since I've shared my crossdressing with him, I'll throw them away now. I keep myself smooth by waxing and have had a few "intersting" moments when I've visited new spas. At my usual salon, I'm asked to undress and drape a towel over myself for modesty. I expected something similar when I visited a spa in a different city. As it happens, I was treated by two aestheticians. The first one was to do back, chest, legs and arms. The second one was to do the "manzillian". The first aesthetician asked me to leave my underwear on under the towel. When she tucked the towel into my dazzling white microfibre panties, I thought I was going to die. Much to my surprise and state of mind, she wasn't the least bit taken by my choice in underwear. On the contrary, when she was finishing up, she took some time to clean up my eyebrows saying with a smile, "Let's make you pretty all over." I'll go and see them again. On another occasion, I had asked for a full body waxing. There was a clear misunderstanding because when I was shown into the treatment room, the aesthetician informed me that they didn't do "manizillians" and asked me to strip to my "boxers". I informed her that I wore briefs and casually stripped to my gorgeous rose coloured panties. She wasn't phased either.
    I wear panties full time, leggings in the winter and bras when I can get away with it. Watch out for airport security scanners - they seem to be programmed to alert when a male has a piece of metal in the middle of his back, ie. the hook and eye of a bra strap - I've taken to wearing leisure bras that don't have them.
    Chris
    Chris

I've only recently begun wearing panties and a bra in front of my wife. I have a thread about it on here. So last week I took her to buy some panties, bras and nightgowns (because I took some of hers). We went to a couple malls. After a while I asked her to "Pull my tittie" (a private joke). She did and said "Are you wearing your bra?" I pulled down my shirt collar and showed her. Notheing more was said and we continued shopping, went to a restaurant, etc.

So now I'm wearing panties except when going to the doctor and a bra unless I'll be around close friends or wearing a T shirt.

It feels great and I feel much nicer and relaxed in a bra and panties. I'm even helping more with the housework now. And I'm more in love with her than ever.

The test will be when she packs our clothes for a week long trip to visit her family soon. I'll see what she packs for me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've never found any underwear that is more comfortablr than Bali Skimp Skamp stretch panties. I wear them all the time, along with an occasional girdle, and knee high nylons.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

i love my panties wear them everyday if i have to wear boys undies i get them off as soon as i get home and put on a skrit and top
    hugs
    Ronda

I dont own any male underwear,I have worn panties for years.Normaly full cut nylon size 8.

Pantyhose, panties and or tights! I love wearing hose - keeps me warm all winter and occasionally in the cold AC. I can even skip the panties some days depending on the hose. Control top hose or better yet Spanx aren't to panty friendly unless it's a skimpy thong. Love the high waisted shaper - I feel hugged all day long and it keep my girlish figure.