Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about The TS and enjoyment of smooth skin and garments.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelOKC View Post
    Nothing wrong with those of course and I'm plenty happy to wear them on a nice occasion like when I had some girlfriends over last week for fondue.
    Oh, my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Maybe you missed my post. Maybe you also haven't read that there are a number of transexuals that associated some kind of sexual feeling towards crossdressing when they were younger. And maybe you didn't notice where NCAmazon said "phase" ... meaning something that doesn't last. I highly doubt there are many, if any, transitioning transexuals who get off to wearing cloths of the gender they identify as.
    When on other TS forums this seems to be the topic many newcomers come out and post that they get off on wearing the clothes and the feeling and then there is guilt and it goes away for a bit but the feeling comes back etc.

The therapist I had a session with says this happens, but a pattern he see's in CDs is that they do it then put the clothes away then go on about their guy life. This could change over time he told me to something more. A TS may do the same then go through confusing guilt feeling thoughts.

In some of the studies I read its natural even for many natal women to get off on how sexy they feel or look in the mirror etc or when their significant other admires how they look it gets them sensual. Maybe someone discovering TS feelings aligns with someone else admiring how they look when they crossdress.

These answers are interesting, I see a pattern that once someone medically transitions these libido kicks seem to go away with what I initially asked. Male libido is a complex maze!!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAmazon View Post
    Male libido is a complex maze!!
    I thought it was pretty simple. Your sex drive is on autopilot. Even before you wake up you're body is ready to go... Stupid thing would never turn off...

Male sex process:

Want to have sex -> is there ANY opportunity?
    -> Yes -> Do whatever it takes to get off
    -> No -> Think about sex until an opportunity arises

But yeah... I had horrible guilt after crossdressing... sometimes I would cry...

Banned Read only
    The male libido is pretty much wiped out after a certain amount of time on HRT.
    After a period of time one becomes chemically castrated by the medication for the most part.
    I can certainly see that with some of the high sex drives men can have the cross dressing experience for them would of course result in sexual gratification.
    For TS women that is greatly if not totally mitigated by HRT after a period of time.

Julia

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    The male libido is pretty much wiped out after a certain amount of time on HRT.
    After a period of time one becomes chemically castrated by the medication for the most part.
    I can certainly see that with some of the high sex drives men can have the cross dressing experience for them would of course result in sexual gratification.
    For TS women that is greatly if not totally mitigated by HRT after a period of time.

Julia
    Yeah... my teenage years sucked. I didn't even care about having sex... but my stupid friggin body couldn't get enough of it. God, there were horrible days... It was just dragging me along for the ride.

Thank god for HRT! Never have those problems anymore!

Banned Read only
    Thank God Indeed Bree!!

I thought it was pretty simple. Your sex drive is on autopilot. Even before you wake up you're body is ready to go... Stupid thing would never turn off...

Male sex process:

Want to have sex -> is there ANY opportunity?
    -> Yes -> Do whatever it takes to get off
    -> No -> Think about sex until an opportunity arises

But yeah... I had horrible guilt after crossdressing... sometimes I would cry...
    LOL at male sex process. seems very accurate. That seems to be why TS associate masturbation and dressing.

During my pink fog phases I imagine if I transition that I could be turned on 24-7.

Banned Read only
    Maybe you missed my post. Maybe you also haven't read that there are a number of transexuals that associated some kind of sexual feeling towards crossdressing when they were younger. And maybe you didn't notice where NCAmazon said "phase" ... meaning something that doesn't last. I highly doubt there are many, if any, transitioning transexuals who get off to wearing cloths of the gender they identify as.
    Or maybe its something i dont understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Hi,

Five years ago after transition I would not have been caught dead without a dress or skirt on.
    As time went by I became more and more integrated into the role as me and the need to express femininity through clothing pretty much disappeared.
    I wear pantsuits and flats to work and on my days off I'm usually in jeans or shorts with a t-shirt and running shoes.
    This happens to many transitioned women because you are you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
    After a while you just want to be comfortable.
    My SO and I dine out quite a bit including upper scale eateries. On those occasions where it's 40.00 a plate I'll be in a dress and heels.

Julia
    iI know where ya comin from when its all new its CRAZY ,, But its just human nature to back off after the thrill is gone , Its not SO TABOO to do it when your a real girl ,, Or after you have done it an gotten away so many times , Just the time I have been doing it REALY openly has tarished the excitment of old ,, Back in the day just seeing someone in a dress an heels would set it off ,, But not so much anymore I guess were adrinalin junkys an have to find another hobby after while ,, Dam whats next ,, I hope with this new hobby we can get dirty again ,, This girl stuff is to hard make this one easy ,,, Maybe just jump out of a plane ,, Hell im running out of new ideas ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myojine View Post
    Or maybe its something i dont understand.
    Quite possible Not every transexual has the same experience.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Oh, my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. ;-)
    Sorry doll, next time!

During my pink fog phases I imagine if I transition that I could be turned on 24-7.
    Oh, I doubt that very much. It's not very practical for running errands and doing the daily grind.

Silver Member
    LOL at male sex process. seems very accurate. That seems to be why TS associate masturbation and dressing.

Like you guessed in your original post... cloths don't matter... wearing them is mundane and routine just like having coffee with breakfast. Maybe sometimes you'll add a flavored creamer, but it's still just coffee :P

Yeah... my teenage years sucked. I didn't even care about having sex... but my stupid friggin body couldn't get enough of it. God, there were horrible days... It was just dragging me along for the ride.

Thank god for HRT! Never have those problems anymore!
    and thank goodness for masturbation ....

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    and thank goodness for masturbation ....
    *sigh* ... I guess my sex drive was too high... the sexual frustration rarely seemed to go away from that... lol

I still have a pretty high sex drive. I want it more than my bf does

Like you guessed in your original post... cloths don't matter... wearing them is mundane and routine just like having coffee with breakfast. Maybe sometimes you'll add a flavored creamer, but it's still just coffee :P
    Its not the clothes per say, but for someone who is trying to figure it out or if they are in fact a CD the clothes help define the feeling of feminimity. But at your stage it seems you have feminimity 24-7 and you don't need the clothes to feel it all the time.

But if its a nice occassion I'm sure you want to wear a dress or skirt to define or enhance that you are feminine and want to feel pretty.

For someone who is still trying to discover where they are, wearing mens clothes 80% of the time and have a certain image there is a need for the clothes to make that switch and definition of feminimity. I've seen this among posts from transitioners on here in their early phases.

Silver Member
    But if its a nice occassion I'm sure you want to wear a dress or skirt to define or enhance that you are feminine and want to feel pretty.
    Hence the flavored creamer... hehe

I wish this thread were in Safe Haven...

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Silver Member
    Can a humble TV chime in? An affinity for silky clothing is something I have firsthand knowledge of (at least from the TV perspective.)

Compared to my TS friend, there seems to be one big difference in this area. It is the look and the feel of course, very much so, but it is also the fact that clothing that I like have a deep and personal meaning for me. It goes beyond the physical feeling of the clothing but it also stirs feelings inside as well, feelings that are hard to describe... along with the eroticism it is a feeling of happiness, pride, contentment, completeness... I know for most folks it sounds ridiculous, it is one of those things that you have to have yourself to really understand.

From my own limited personal experience, I don't suspect TS or GG normally have this kind of intense and personal affinity for clothing they like. They may like how it feels, or it may make them feel sexy because they feel others will find them attractive, but it doesn't carry the same intense and deeply personal feelings as they do for me. Am I on to something, or am I way off base here?

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Its not the clothes per say, but for someone who is trying to figure it out or if they are in fact a CD the clothes help define the feeling of feminimity. But at your stage it seems you have feminimity 24-7 and you don't need the clothes to feel it all the time.

For someone who is still trying to discover where they are, wearing mens clothes 80% of the time and have a certain image there is a need for the clothes to make that switch and definition of feminimity. I've seen this among posts from transitioners on here in their early phases.
    The discovery process is complex indeed The feelings you have are very common, among both CD and TS folks. In one case it intensifies over time (CD) and the other it becomes mundane as you grow into your self (TS). As well, of course, everyone is different. I have several GG friends who have quite strong clothing fetishes For me, early on, wearing women's clothes created some very strong feelings. Yes, some were sexual. I agree with Bree about the teenage years and think her description was great !! Nowdays, clothes are normally just clothes. Some days that does mean they help me feel sexy - particularly if I want to attract someone's attention I have lived full time now for a few years. The thrills of the early days are long gone, replaced by a quite happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Can a humble TV chime in? An affinity for silky clothing is something I have firsthand knowledge of (at least from the TV perspective.)

Compared to my TS friend, there seems to be one big difference in this area. It is the look and the feel of course, very much so, but it is also the fact that clothing that I like have a deep and personal meaning for me. It goes beyond the physical feeling of the clothing but it also stirs feelings inside as well, feelings that are hard to describe... along with the eroticism it is a feeling of happiness, pride, contentment, completeness... I know for most folks it sounds ridiculous, it is one of those things that you have to have yourself to really understand.

From my own limited personal experience, I don't suspect TS or GG normally have this kind of intense and personal affinity for clothing they like. They may like how it feels, or it may make them feel sexy because they feel others will find them attractive, but it doesn't carry the same intense and deeply personal feelings as they do for me. Am I on to something, or am I way off base here?

Well said !!
    Last edited by CharleneT; 03-19-2012 at 03:32 AM.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post

A lot of that feeling may be from exploring something thats not routine and stepping into a pleasure world. But it it were to be daily and normal and not stepping into a new world it may not be the same feeling. If you were to move toward TS it may be different. Who knows?

A lot of that feeling may be from exploring something thats not routine and stepping into a pleasure world. But it it were to be daily and normal and not stepping into a new world it may not be the same feeling. If you were to move toward TS it may be different. Who knows?
    Unfortunately if you are seriously considering this question as part of the equation for figuring yourself out (am i ts or not?), I don't believe the question is very helpful.

If you love that stuff it doesn't preclude the idea that you are ts. It could just be that in your mind, those feelings trigger your need to express being a woman. If you are ts...once you start letting the idea in your mind, you snowball down the hill because wearing nighties doesn't trigger those feelings anymore..

Unfortunately if you are seriously considering this question as part of the equation for figuring yourself out (am i ts or not?), I don't believe the question is very helpful.

If you love that stuff it doesn't preclude the idea that you are ts. It could just be that in your mind, those feelings trigger your need to express being a woman. If you are ts...once you start letting the idea in your mind, you snowball down the hill because wearing nighties doesn't trigger those feelings anymore..
    So your saying that the feelings come regardless of if you are wearing male or female clothes at the moment?

which feelings are you talking about??

if you are asking about the sexual or fantastical thoughts about clothes, what i'm saying that if you are a crossdresser they will not go away..although you may feel less sexual about it over time...

if you are transsexual they may or may not go away, AND they will be complemented by deeper needs such as needing for people to see you as a woman, needing to communicate with people as a woman..etc

it sure sounds like you are a crossdresser that is curious about ts people, but you haven't posted alot so who knows

which feelings are you talking about??

if you are asking about the sexual or fantastical thoughts about clothes, what i'm saying that if you are a crossdresser they will not go away..although you may feel less sexual about it over time...

if you are transsexual they may or may not go away, AND they will be complemented by deeper needs such as needing for people to see you as a woman, needing to communicate with people as a woman..etc

it sure sounds like you are a crossdresser that is curious about ts people, but you haven't posted alot so who knows
    Well what I meant was when you said "wearing the nightie doesn't trigger the feeling" I assumed that once you started CDing the feelings escalated and you felt trapped no matter what you were wearing. That you felt your body was a female body even if you were wearing a Pant shirt and tie. Does that seem close?

Well what I meant was when you said "wearing the nightie doesn't trigger the feeling" I assumed that once you started CDing the feelings escalated and you felt trapped no matter what you were wearing. That you felt your body was a female body even if you were wearing a Pant shirt and tie. Does that seem close?
    I think this is when gender counseling is needed. I've seen CDers get into that "zone" where they believe they might be TS. The feelings are just so enticing and so strong as to make someone believe they never want to be in guy mode again. The TSs on this site will likely say this person is not a CD but is TS. And some individuals who go through this may well be TS. Yet, quite a few seasoned CDers here have said they went through such a phase when they were younger, and now are quite happy having learned to live comfortably with both their genders, in other words they've defined themselves as being outside of the gender binary. My SO is one such person who considers herself to be dualgender. This is a hugely difficult thing to do and I dare say it is something that most people including TSs have difficulty understanding, since obviously MtF TSs are women and not a mixture of the two.

Are you seeing a gender therapist?
    Reine