Thread: Wish I could dress right now...

Junior Member Dani Alana Taylor's Avatar

Wish I could dress right now...

This is more of a ventIng post. As I said in my introduction to this site I like playing hockey and pretty high end hockey too. Well I am a goalie and tonight we had our semi finals in a big tournament. Well we had a 4 0 lead with a period to go and thats when it fell apart... About 20 breakaways and 2 on 1 later they were able to score 5 goals and win it with a minute left. Damn finals shots were 53 to 19 for them and my coach decided to put the blame on me for letting in 5 goals in one period, well excuse me for not having defense! Well now I got home and pissed right off. I ish I could dress right now it would calm me down so much but my family is home so that's a no go... Guess I will have to go to the bar or something and hope I have time to dress this week as I'm sure I won't be forgetting this for a while... Well anyway I just ha to vent and get my thoughts down somewhere! If you read this I really appreciate that!!
    Taylor Swift rocks my world! What I would do for just for one date with her....

Sheesh! You let in 5 on 53 shots and the coach is still pi$$ed at you? That really sucks!

Yep..go chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Sheesh! You let in 5 on 53 shots and the coach is still pi$$ed at you? That really sucks!

Yep..go chill.
    And pour yourself a glass of wine while you're at it!
    I am not who you think I am

Dani, sorry to hear about your bad day girl, but hockey is a team sport, and if the coach need to remember that, yes your postion is very important, but you can't do it all yourself, it did not sound like you were in a shot out, things happen sometimes,May be karren can coment, she is a big hockey player, anyway i understanding times needing to dress and with family its not always the right time, just think about how great it will be to have a chance soon to wear that pretty dress,and feel girly inside, wish you the best. relax the best you can for now, your turn is coming.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dani Alana Taylor View Post
    ... my coach decided to put the blame on me for letting in 5 goals in one period,...
    Your team was out shot 2.79 to 1, your save percentage was .906. your offense and defense collapsed in the third period, and your coach blames you?! The last time I played hockey it was a team sport and a turn around for the worse like that (I've been through a few) is a team effort or lack of effort. Perhaps your coach - an obvious jackass in this situation - unjustly blames you to deflect any criticism of his coaching ability and decisions during the game. All you can do is drink, dress and next time you hit the ice show Coach Equus Asinius he was wrong about you.

Hey, the coach switched to the "Matador" defensive scheme in the 3rd. Not your call. Was anybody trying to score for your team in the third?
    Silk and Steel

Try doing what I and others do in these situations, get sneaky. Its naughty and it feels even better maybe when only you know. Put on something that is feminine but doesn't look it. I am pretty sure you'll know what will work. Even if it is just a t shirt or a cami under the tee. But something sneaky when you can't dress. Knee highs or a pair flat women's shoes. Do you know what I'm saying. Sneaky is naughty and so much fun.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Thanks for all the support! Yea my coach is a jackass and it really annoys me. The shots in the third were like 20 to 5 and like I said half of the shots were breakaways. But when I started playing goal that's what goalies get cause its easy to blame us. Well we are in the bronze medal game today and if the coach puts in the other goalie I won't be to happy...he is a nice guy but had a 1-5 record in the games he played this season and not a great save %. He also hasn't played in th tournament. plus I got them this far... Not bragging lol but I could be up for goaltender of the tournament, with 3 shutouts and like a 960 save % and a very low goals against average (at least until last night. As for the dressing I should have a chance to do it tommorrow afternoon for some time because my parents will be working and my sister at university. I am to but I'm home for the whole afternoon alone so I'm looking forward to putting on a dress or something and just forgetting about it all!!

Yep it's a team sport you shouldn't be shouldering the blame. I can understand your frustration. Hope you get to dress real soon and relax Dani

Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where is Karen when we need her to help answer / lend her opinion on this?

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Sounds like you play for the Leafs. and need one of these .

I guess the coach forgot hockey is a team game?
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

Well we played in the bronze medal game and we won 1 0, I had a 34 save shutout so I guess that's showing him lol. Yea I am kind of like the leafs but I think even more like the flames.....(even though I'm a huge flames fan)