Thread: using corset to make breast?

using corset to make breast?

Hi! I'm new here and I need some opinions. What is the best way to create breast? Besides breast forms? Can I use a corset instead? I wish to have a "natural breast". I have a fairly lean body since I play sports and sometimes go to the gym. Not overly muscular or anything but just lean. Got a bit of chest. So is it possible to use a corset for my type of body? I wish to crossdress at night in some nice nightwear and I want to feel as woman as possible. Also being comfortable is important.

In answer to your question, YES you can use a corset to give the ILLUSION of breasts. HOWEVER, unless you are "up" for the idea of using corsets to retrain your body or getting into some serious corset training, I wouldn't recommend that option. I would also not recommend sleeping while corsetted unless as I said, you are trying to go for the body modification through corset training. Especially since you said being comfortable is important.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

So the best choice is to get forms?

The forms (spend the money for good ones) are the best bet for you now. There are several threads under the beauty section that will offer advice.

Yes, using forms is what I recommend. I actually have two sets of forms myself. One set is full "D" silicone, and the other is foam set. I wear the foam ones to sleep in so I don't damage the silicone ones by laying on them. I ruined one pair of silicone forms before by wearing them to bed and totally split them open over time by laying on them etc.

a lot of drag queens swear by duct tape, though I've never used it myself. I am "blessed" with a B-cup, thanks to a lifetime of pizza. A pushup bra with a slightly-too-small band size also helps.
    I am not who you think I am