Thread: conversation

conversation

Came home from work and my wife and neighbor are sitting on the porch. As I sit minding my own business. My neighbor say you painted your toenails painted againand are letting your hair grow long again . She saw them wednesday when I was out front. Surprised she could see them from across the street. My wife has been pretty good about it and have not covered up all week. My wife says I want go any where with those toes sticking out. My neughbor says whats wrong about it. Does he give you a hard time when your wearing pants or boxers. My wife just says he will be sorry one day when he is in an accident and they see his panties or toenails. Mind you I just tried to stay out of it and not make the wifey mad. But it was nice to hear someone take up for me. On another note i'm sitting in my chair and my 5 year old says you have clean legs and then says how?, I say I just took a bath.
    There was a lot more talked about but this post would be a lot longerr, so I just tried to put the main parts in. What I'm trying to say is the wife has gotten better about this over past few years. I even mentioned this point to the neighbor that I was proud of how much she has grown. Especially this week with letting me walk around with purple sparkle nail polish and not saying one negative comment until her and neighbor discussed this issue.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Aspiring Member
    Thats a busy neighbor and an awfully nice wife! I did the toe nails last summer and went until October to get comments from a waitress and some nurses, the ex was just disgusted.

Aspiring Member

The 'hospital' fear

The idea that you should be mortified if the EMTs collecting you from an accident notice your panties is as old as dirt. My mother used this line on me in the 1950s to get me to wear clean boys underwear; some things never change.

IMHO, if the EMTs are removing my clothing after an accident I have a LOT more serious things to worry about than what sort of underwear I have on. BTW, mine are always fem.

Best though not to make the wife mad, that isn't a good long-term plan.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Platinum Member
    Good for your wife. Seems that the two of you have a pretty open, healthy relationship. Its so much easier than hiding.

I certainly hope you never have to be "sorry" because you ever had an accident.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No the neighbor isn't that nosey. She seems to have my back in both area.
    Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    Thats a busy neighbor and an awfully nice wife! I did the toe nails last summer and went until October to get comments from a waitress and some nurses, the ex was just disgusted.

Me too. She is just afraid something like this will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I certainly hope you never have to be "sorry" because you ever had an accident.

Yea it has gotten better over time. She still has her moments when she gets a little upset or just says something not very nice. Last night was not one of them. We are sitting at the dinner table and looks at my toenails which has a french style polish. She says she wishes her toenails were longer so she could have them that style. i try telling she could still do it but she said no. Right now she has a ruby red that I painted our toenails 2 weeks ago with. She really liked it that I painted them for her. Her toes looked better in that color than mine, but I did wear them that color for a week. I even kept my sockes and shoes off at night and walked around and she did not get upset or say anything derogatory.She even wants me to do a friend of ours who is now bed ridden due to her water breaking..( I'm not sure of that one) She even says to our neighbors girlfriend look at his french toes. I keep telling her how proud of her I am in her behavoir and not freaking out as much. What was funny to me the other night she even said "you said you are proud of me" after something happened(don't remember what). We are light years ahead of when she found out 5 years ago, but I do wish for more. I just don't push but do little things to make it seem normal or as everyday behavoir.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Good for your wife. Seems that the two of you have a pretty open, healthy relationship. Its so much easier than hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1746 View Post
    The idea that you should be mortified if the EMTs collecting you from an accident notice your panties is as old as dirt. My mother used this line on me in the 1950s to get me to wear clean boys underwear; some things never change.

IMHO, if the EMTs are removing my clothing after an accident I have a LOT more serious things to worry about than what sort of underwear I have on. BTW, mine are always fem.
    We have a friend who is an ER nurse and one who talks on and on. She often talks about her patients and yes, has commented about make patients with painted toenails. Also about crossdressers who come to the ER.

It's not something I'm going to call her on, she doesn't know about my "habit" and I don't plan on telling her.

Some people are just like that and the're not easily changed.

Personally, painting my toenails has never been a high priority. It just doesn't excite me at this point.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

As Linda said, some people don't change easy! I just hope if I'm in an acident I don't mess up my painted toe or fingernails! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: