Thread: Its a small step but I went out dressef

Its a small step but I went out dressef

Late at night I went out to get a pack of smokes .the cashier didnt say anything it was such a rush:-D

You've made that first step, now the world is open to you!

We really should have a talk about that smoking though...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Lol I know my wife gets on me about the smoking thing ........i cant wait to do some more outings:-)

Aspiring Member

There are all types of steps

After a number of trips to fast food drive-ups in skirts and dresses this gal decided to go to the cleaners at 9AM in skirts and boots and the usual undies. It was a step without a trip and not to many to see.

Platinum Member
    congratulations. Glad your first experience went well. Also - I concur on the smoking.

Gold Member
    I think that going out to convenience stores is a pretty brave first outing. You know you are going to be face to face with someone.

Okay, my assistance in trying to give you incentive to quit. Imagine a hot ash falling on one of your forms.......

Go get 'em Chazity!
    Last edited by PretzelGirl; 03-20-2012 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Spelling

I love this site ,everyone hear is very supportive :-) I wish there were gals like all of you where I live it seems like im the only one in this town
    I wish this world would be more openminded .

I remember my first time out...went to a Gay Bar with my admittedly gay step brother. When I had to use the BR I asked "Which RR", he said (my SB) now how are you dressed??? Anyway went, did my business, two GG'S coming out, and when I came out of the BR, some clown laughing at me like a "Hyena" , but all was good. Apparently he was a DH and nothing else happened. Good for You.

Nerdy IT Chick
    Congrats on the first step. My first time out dressed I was so nervous. I went to a grocery store for some odds and ends. But one of the cashiers called me miss and after that all my tension melted away. Perhaps you should plan your next trip out to be a little longer, and a little longer after that. I'm not yet at the point that I am out long enough to have a restroom dillemma but everyone does it at their own pace.
    You can call me Christie!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/59591558@N06/
    All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girls a 10. Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Grats on going out dressed. Not there yet. Next time, though, buy a pack of soda.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Congratulations...that is the way it works...its cumulative. I won't chide you on the smoking. I know how hard it is to quit.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Quote Originally Posted by cdona20 View Post
    Congrats on the first step. My first time out dressed I was so nervous. I went to a grocery store for some odds and ends. But one of the cashiers called me miss and after that all my tension melted away. Perhaps you should plan your next trip out to be a little longer, and a little longer after that. I'm not yet at the point that I am out long enough to have a restroom dillemma but everyone does it at their own pace.
    I must look older than I think because I got Ma'am but it felt just as good.

Congrads on your great first outing! Smoking! Tellem' like I use to! Complaing about my smoking coud be a hazzord to your health! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: