Thread: Being A CD And Finding A GG

Being A CD And Finding A GG

I would like to hear any comments from any and all about being a CD and finding an accepting, (not just tolerant) GG! I was married for 12 years and lived with another for 8 years. The ex-wife wasn't at all tolerant nor accepting. The last GF was tolerant, and attempted to be accepting, but couldn't tote the note! Seems to me aq CD, would be what a lot of women are looking for! I'm an outstanding cook, know how to do housework, clean, (and don't mind at all doing it). The only thing I really need a woman for is compaionship! I'm through with trying to lie to myself, that being married or living with a GG is going to "cure" my CD. Personally, I don't think there a "cure" for CD, because there's simply nothing to cure! I see myself primarly as the male equivalent of a "Tom-boy" and what's wrong with that! The only thing wrong with being a CD or being a TG is 5000 years of male dominated thinking, socialization, and culturalization! If a GG were to get with a CD they would have a best friend, boy friend, girl friend, lover all roled up into one. There are no ends of shared interests to be had! So, my question is, how does one go about finding an accepting, even enthusatic woman who can and will tote the note on my being CD!

That's the $64,000 question my friend. It's not like there is a bar where hetero women are hanging out looking for CDs. Although wouldn't that be nice is there was?
    Charlotte

Dana,
    I am sorry that you haven't found someone who respects you for who you are.Finding someone who accepts you for who you are is like searching for a needle in a haystack.I've noticed they are one in a million.My wife is wonderful. I think she has an openminded mind partly because she has a brother who is gay and the rest is because I was honest with her before we got married.I would highly recommend that you tell whatever girl you find before a relationship becomes too serious.My wife was hesitant at first but now she doesn't mind this part of who I am.And if it makes me happy then I am happy.In fact she wants to have a girls slumber party whenever I can get some woman's sleepwear.I wholeheartedly agree with you about there not being a cure for this.I have tried many times but ended up regretting tossing my stuff.Anyways goodluck with finding someone to share this with because they are out there if you look hard enough

I agree! Honesty is priorty #1! I'm just lying to myself to say that I could move in with a woman, and not be a CD! Its not a question of if, but when I would be either wanting to get into her things, or wanting my own! And, its not just the clothes, the makeup, the jewelry, its a "D" answer all of the above. Everything that goes with being femininie, with being a woman. I'm not a woman, never have been, never going to be! But, I want to expereience what its like to be a woman.

A little reverse psychology. If I were not a Cd, I don't think that I would want to see my GG/SO wearing men's underwear. Somehow that image is more revolting than appealing. As an MtoF Cd, asking a GG to accept me in lingerie and not accepting her masculine side would be unreasonable. From that point of view it makes a lot of sense. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to find that special GG either. There's always a chance and we all have to have dreams. Good luck in your search. LoL, Lawren

Having been there and found a GG that is not only totally accepting but willing to assist, I have at least an opinion or two.

I also know several other couples where the GG has been totally accepting.

In all cases that I know of, including my own, we first connected over the internet. There a bunch of "how to do the the internet dating thing" right info available elsewhere so I won't go into it. You can try mentioning CD in your profile and see what happens, or not.

First get the know the person and let them get to know you to the point that both of you feel there is the possibilty of a future together. When you reach that point and feel somewhat comfortable disclosing your "baggage", let her know about your hobby. Sooner is better as you don't want to go on with the relationship with secrets.

Any GG may turn out to be accepting. You'll never know unless you reveal your other self.

Oh. You can do it in stages. Be shaved front the first date on. Always wear your painties. Etc. She may or may not ask.

Every situation is unique. You'll have to work out what's best at the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi : ] A Short Love Story
    A reply to your post Dana
    If a GG were to get with a CD they would have a best friend, boy friend, girl friend, lover all rolled up into one. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    I've found that woman ..: ] and how you ask .. it must have been in the book of our futures ..... coz i found her here.. { thank you FORUM for being }.. and she found me .. how a little instant message about make up to our resident GG..turned into finding the woman of my dreams.. is surely a miracle ''' [the odds ]...!!! Wow!!!!.. like i said it must have been in the book of our futures .. ..KewTnCurvy if your reading this ..Love Ya ...: ]... after hours of phone conversations and yahoo chat...we have found soooooo many things that we have in common *sighs* where was she 20 yrs ago ....mmmm ......*** HUMS*** love is in the air*** ... : ]..... we both are sooooooooo counting the days til we finally are together... which will be the first week of October ...we're so very much in love .... such a great understanding women ,..... she accepts everything i am : ] ... .. oh pssssssssst she IS really KewTnCurvy : ]..... sooooooo anyhooooooooo ..lol... [ as Kew would say] ... we are markin the calender til that friday in October.. when we will finally be together : ] ..... psssst ... we are so going to be such a pair of.. >;]....ohhhhhh.. shhhhhhhhhhh @ me ...no girly secrets .... YET ...lol
    Counting the days to be with his/her KewtnCurvy
    Sherlyn

carolynhcd

Dana, honey, everyone is right in telling you that honesty is sooo important. Because, really, what we all want is a GG who is beyond tolerant or accepting but truly enthusiastic! I am one of the luckiest girls in the world (besides Paris and Nicky and Sherlyn): my GG has loved me for over 36 years, but we've only been together for 3. I suffered from Don Juan syndrome for years, trying to hide my crossdressing and bisexuality from others, as well as myself. In order to drown out Carolyn's screams in my subconscious, I had to sleep with the absolutely most ravishing beauties and was lucky enough to do so for many years. Never mind that I often had to compromise my every moral, ethical and intellectual scruple in order to be around such vapid and self-absorbed creatures. After the last one, about ten years ago (who was clearly the most desirable and rotten of the lot), I decided that I would never be with a woman again. The loneliness (you all know what I'm talking about) got too severe and I began seeking CD performers at a local CD nightclub. Finding them to be a bit (OK, a lot) over-the-top and stroppy, I started seeing CD's I'd met on a CD chat line. It was alright, but typically one-night-standish. It did nothing to assuage the loneliness. Then, by chance, I ran into this GG I had gone to college with. I knew she had always loved me and I had been trying to find her for years, but, as she had married one of my best college chums and had had children with him, I choked when I called her house one night and one of her sons answered the phone. So, several years later we bumped into each other (she was with him) and I knew I had to find out if she would accept me as what I finally had accepted myself as: Carolyn. I got her to meet me privately and although it was difficult to tell her what I was and wanted to be, I let it out bit by bit. I first told her that I was gay and didn't want a girlfriend. She said that was fine, she still loved me and wanted me. So I told her that I was a CD and liked to be with other CD's sexually and also with ''straight" men and to my utter surprise she said she thought that that was hot. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! How could this be? While my recent behaviour had made these all true professions, what I really wanted was to be her lesbian lover, her girlfriend. She told me how she disliked the way men had treated her and their boorish attitude to sexuality and thought that, since she had always loved me, it might make a nice change to be with a girlyboy (stuff it Arnold). Well, I think anyone of us would be so rocked back on her (high) heels by such a situation, we'd pretty much need to be thoroughly convinced of the truth of the statement. So I have to admit that I tested her commitment ruthlessly for the next several years (she left her husband immediately and got a divorce). I have slowly grown to trust and treasure her and now I am hopelessly and irretrievably in love with her. She retains her femininity and yet she is my boyfriend and I am her girlfriend. I am slowly coming out to friends and select family about our relationship and about myself and it feels wonderful. So Sherlyn and I can both testify that what you seek is out there. Look for a kind soul who is disgusted by macho men and there is where your best chance is. My GG never had an orgasm through penile penetration and although she sometimes asks that I do that, I have told her I would rather be more feminine with her and she does climax when I am more femme with her (hope that's not too indiscreet). I wish you the very best of luck and promise you that it is possible. It takes absolute honesty. You cannot be honest with anyone else until you are first honest with yourself. You must first know the truth in order to tell the truth. Love, Carolyn

pinkspider886

Accepting GG

Im lucky, my wife is not only accepting but also helpful when it comes to clothes and underwear. When i first told her she was upset but as time went by she let me dress more and more, until she came home earlier than expected one evening and just sat with me all night watching telly and when i offered to become me again she said it was ok to stay as i was. She was not bothered anymore and as long as its not every night, (which i never done anyway). We know go shopping for all our clothes together. Some places we go it is obvious that certain items are for me but we are very brazen about it and just act as all is as it should be. I hope that you find that GG so that you will be as happy as my wife and I. love pinkspider.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn
    Hi : ] A Short Love Story
    A reply to your post Dana
    If a GG were to get with a CD they would have a best friend, boy friend, girl friend, lover all rolled up into one. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    I've found that woman ..: ] and how you ask .. it must have been in the book of our futures ..... coz i found her here.. { thank you FORUM for being }.. and she found me .. how a little instant message about make up to our resident GG..turned into finding the woman of my dreams.. is surely a miracle ''' [the odds ]...!!! Wow!!!!.. like i said it must have been in the book of our futures .. ..KewTnCurvy if your reading this ..Love Ya ...: ]... after hours of phone conversations and yahoo chat...we have found soooooo many things that we have in common *sighs* where was she 20 yrs ago ....mmmm ......*** HUMS*** love is in the air*** ... : ]..... we both are sooooooooo counting the days til we finally are together... which will be the first week of October ...we're so very much in love .... such a great understanding women ,..... she accepts everything i am : ] ... .. oh pssssssssst she IS really KewTnCurvy : ]..... sooooooo anyhooooooooo ..lol... [ as Kew would say] ... we are markin the calender til that friday in October.. when we will finally be together : ] ..... psssst ... we are so going to be such a pair of.. >;]....ohhhhhh.. shhhhhhhhhhh @ me ...no girly secrets .... YET ...lol
    Counting the days to be with his/her KewtnCurvy
    Sherlyn
    I couldn't say it better than me love Sherlyn did! I love her very much and accept all aspects of her. And as she has said, we have an enormous amount in common and think a lot a like. We, also, have similiar interests and taste. So I thank the forum and Sherlyn for making this very public statement of our love. I haven't been happier in my life and nor have I ever felt this much love for another human being. If this is the beginning, our future together looks very bright indeed.

*checks calendar again, let's see, only 21 more days*

all my love to sherlyn

hugs and kisses
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Amelie
    YEA!!!! For KEW and SHERLYN,,,,

Now all we have to do is break a champainge bottle and your off on your voyage into the sunset.

Love Amelie

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    YEA!!!! For KEW and SHERLYN,,,,

Now all we have to do is break a champainge bottle and your off on your voyage into the sunset.

Love Amelie
    Hi Amelie,
    Appreciate your support and kind words. We both thank you!

a big group hug from
    sherlyn and kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Thanx Erica ... : ]
    Your a very special friend to us too ...and of course ...a wedding invitation would be sent to you ... : ]
    Sherlyn and Kew

That is wonderful to hear that sherlyn has found a special wonderful someone who she can be herself with. I had no idea that KewTCurvy and sherlyn were a couple.I am so happy for both of you.Let us raise our glasses in a toast that they may spend the eternities together

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadiane
    That is wonderful to hear that sherlyn has found a special wonderful someone who she can be herself with. I had no idea that KewTCurvy and sherlyn were a couple.I am so happy for both of you.Let us raise our glasses in a toast that they may spend the eternities together
    Sherlyn and I have been overwhelmed by the kindness of all. So Jessica, we gladly raise our glasses in support of your generous toast.

*klink*

hugs

Sherlyn and Kew
    Last edited by KewTnCurvy; 09-09-2004 at 09:12 PM.
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Talking GG's R Awesome!

Accepting GG's are sooooo awesome and I consider myself very lucky to have one as a friend myself. Its so nice to be able to talk and share with someone your feelings and ideas that u probably cant share with everyone else.

Departed
    [size=3]To Kew and Sherlyn a toast to you! What a great love story![/size]
    [size=3]So from all of us to you [/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3]Now it's time for a group hug![/size]

Departed
    Now for my two cents:

If I were to enter the singles market again I would want to meet my future SO while dressed. I would want her to see Julie in full dress rather than to describe to her in words something I have never been able to do properly.

I would want her to have fun with Julie. I would want her to enjoy the company of Julie. I would want her to fall in love with Julie. (It's not that Julie is a separate personality, I'm just using that terminology to describe me while dressed en femme.)

I realize that is almost as difficult to do as win the lottery but I would not want to enter into a relationship where I would have to live a repressed life. Society does a fine job of creating a repressed environment for us. There's no need to add to that by making my private life repressed too.

So to all you looking, I hope you find the happiness Kew and Sherlyn have found. There's hope in the air!

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    Now for my two cents:

If I were to enter the singles market again I would want to meet my future SO while dressed. I would want her to see Julie in full dress rather than to describe to her in words something I have never been able to do properly.

I would want her to have fun with Julie. I would want her to enjoy the company of Julie. I would want her to fall in love with Julie. (It's not that Julie is a separate personality, I'm just using that terminology to describe me while dressed en femme.)

I realize that is almost as difficult to do as win the lottery but I would not want to enter into a relationship where I would have to live a repressed life. Society does a fine job of creating a repressed environment for us. There's no need to add to that by making my private life repressed too.

So to all you looking, I hope you find the happiness Kew and Sherlyn have found. There's hope in the air!

Julie
    I agree wholeheartly!

Thanks for all the wonderful advice Ladies!

Wink Hi Julie and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    [size=3]To Kew and Sherlyn a toast to you! What a great love story![/size]
    [size=3]So from all of us to you [/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3]Now it's time for a group hug![/size]

For your support, your being here and helping the forum to be here and for your words of kindness and support.

Sherlyn and I are forever indebted to the forum. A few years ago, we would have never been able to meet. And, now we have.

Hugs and Love
    Kew and Sherlyn

And thanks to Dana for starting this post!
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Talking Congratulations!!!!!

Kew and Sherlyn,

I'm sooooo happy for you! You've given me hope that someone might be out there for me!

Stephanie

clairemac

Smile

I would just like to pass on my happy thoughts to kew & sherlyn

Respect, honour and be true to each other and your love will last forever

Claire
    xxxxxx

(((((hugs to you both)))))

HillaryArtemis

Finding the diamond in the forest

Finding the right GG for you is like finding a diamond in a forest. I have done it. I am very much in love with K. She is the centre of all I am. I cook, clean, take care of kids, help her keep organized, and she is such a combination of feminity and strength. She is dropdead gorgeous too with a gorgeous smile and a great heart and so smart. I knew she would be the one to accept me. I was about at the end of my rope for relationships when I meet her seven years ago.

At first she was scared, but as she saw how much I loved her, she accpted me beyond my dreams. She buys clothes we both can wear. She taught me how to do make up. She teaches me many things. She lets me go out on the town some nights and watches the kids herself. She even laments when she can't help me. We watch movies and drink wine. We share secrets. It is so wonderful.

So everyone keep looking. They are out there.

I am so happy for you Sherlyn. I am proud of your bravery. It is the right thing for you to do. Good for both of you.

JodiArtemis