Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boobs. BOOBS!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have the real thing, 38C when I use tape to pull them up and in they are just wonderful. Would like to get breast implants but alas the wife says no.
    I want to be this girl!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]No boobs. Just those in my closet. Sure love watching them when I walk. That's the one thing I'd love to change about my body. Okay, maybe two or three things. Big boobs, flatter stomach, and a bigger more shapely butt, oh yeah, and hips too, and 8 inches shorter, and smaller feet, and.....and.......oh phooey.[/SIZE]

38B's and loving them.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Aspiring Member
    Full cups at 38-B, sometimes with a band extender on new bras. Five years of Premarin in the 1980s and little shrinkage since. Very adequate and nice, thank you, in the right top, the real thing in nighties and spaghetti-strap or halter tops, and reasonably concealable with a crop-top sports bra when necessary. Fun to grow, and a big jump in erotic sensitivity. Like some others, I had some gynecomastia as a teenager that never left, and who knows whether smoking pot for years helped?

One thing both my wife and I have noticed is that my posture is better in non-boy mode (I have a lot of middle ground there...). Proud to stand up straight to stick them out en femme, and probably inclined to self-consciously slouch a little in full boy to minimize their appearance.

Forms only...wish I had real ones.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

My almost B's look like C's with my enhancers! Loven' them! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Acastina, I understand the "slouch". While a lot of readers would like to have real breasts I wouldn't recommend it unless you are full time. The problem is that in male mode you have to be selective in what you wear as much as when you are underdressing. A while back I was talking to someone and realized he was not looking at my face. Had been doing yard work, sweating and my white T-shirt left me looking like a girl in a wet t-shirt contest.

I would like to wear polo shirts, but in male mode I look rediculous. The funny part is with a bra on I like the way they and t-shirts look hanging from by bust.

I'd disagree.
    My boobs are part of me and if someone has a problem with it then **** 'em, that's their problem.

To me, they're a badge of honor for the crap I took in school for having them as well as what I went through while I took the medication that as a side effect made them bigger.
    Also, it gives me the opportunity to say "boobs" a lot which is good because I have the sense of humor of a 10 year old.

Boobs. Glourious Boobs! What more could you ask for? sung to the tune of OLIVER FOOD
    regent,

i have natural B only recently has anyone ever commented about themi love them and would like them to be larger( grow girls)
    hugs
    Ronda

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I have the real thing, 38C when I use tape to pull them up and in they are just wonderful. Would like to get breast implants but alas the wife says no.
    So two questions. 1) Is that avatar you? Or are you just doing like me and posting an avatar of who you WISHED you looked like? And 2) What kind of tape do you use / recommend?

Unless you were in some tragic accident I'm pretty sire everyone has them!! Size is another story. Mine are now greater than a 36B cup and still growing...... such that I rarely use my forms any more... And I wouldn't trade the for anything!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Havent used forms in a couple of months I love the bounce and feel of my own now. The forms were bigger but no sensation it was an easy trade.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Acastina, I understand the "slouch". While a lot of readers would like to have real breasts I wouldn't recommend it unless you are full time. The problem is that in male mode you have to be selective in what you wear as much as when you are underdressing. A while back I was talking to someone and realized he was not looking at my face. Had been doing yard work, sweating and my white T-shirt left me looking like a girl in a wet t-shirt contest.

I would like to wear polo shirts, but in male mode I look rediculous. The funny part is with a bra on I like the way they and t-shirts look hanging from by bust.
    Try the crop top. The Hanes Web site has them. I've worn out a few and always keep three or four on hand. It does a good job of minimizing and keeping them quiet when you move. Provided your polos are loose enough and the right colors and fabrics, the most visible parts look very much like a "wife-beater" tank undershirt. The only times I am braless involve being horizontal in bed or lounging in nightie and robe in the morning. Otherwise, I like the support and the feeling of wearing something up there. The crop top was my wife's suggestion.

I am a Natural A cup so I have forms in my closet.

Love my 38B's. Funny how your worst gym class high school nightmare and source of total anguish can become such a great asset 40 years later. Our high school had a pool and everyone had to take swimming in gym. I had bigger boobs than most of the girls. I still do...ha ha ha.

Since high school I have had a natural B cup, I have worn bra my whole life..

I have my very own natural B cups, and am working on C!!!!

I wish I did....................

I kind of have 'A', to 'almost B' cup breasts. Comes from a lifetime of weight fluctuations, I guess. I had the hormome tests done by my doc, and everything's normal. But oddly, I don't see breasts as the defining thing for making me feel more like I'm a girl. For me, it was the long hair that tips me over the edge.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have both - 1. very natural A/A+/B- boobs, due to either some natural gynomastacia or just gradual weight as I have aged and my metabolism has slowed down (Thank god for mother nature!!). I do have smaller forms that I wear regularly to round me out more nicely. And 2. I just recently acquired a set of size 9/10 forms (C-D cup) and that is as big as I think I would ever wear. I don't wear them often as I am very comfortable with my natural breasts. they are quite perky and quite noticible to bounce when I move around. I love the feeling when they do that.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I often wish the same thing. Would love to have huge ones for a while. My wife says I would hate them by the end of the day.

I had breasts when I was young, my mom use to tease me and say I needed a training bra(I always liked that idea). I can't really say that I wear the right size bra, but a 38D seems to fit pretty well. I am also taking herbal supplements that are helping my breasts to fill out more.
    It’s not the clothes that make the man, but the clothes that make the man a woman!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Unless you were in some tragic accident I'm pretty sire everyone has them!! Size is another story. Mine are now greater than a 36B cup and still growing...... such that I rarely use my forms any more... And I wouldn't trade the for anything!
    Substitute "44B" in Karen's post and that pretty well says it all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karren, what are you doing to get them to grow/develop?