Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who believe in the danger only

For those who believe in the danger only

This post is more of a poll. I don't want to start a war, I know we all have different ideas about this subject, so lets keep it simple and friendly.
    If you have no issues going out, please don't post.
    But...
    If you believe that there is danger associated with going out en femme, leaving the safety of the house, please tell us if you have ever left the house. And if so how many times and to where. Please don't give us the reasons why it's dangerous, we have all seen both sides argued, I just want to know when and where you have may have gone out.
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh its DANGEROUS alrite ,,, Ya mite come across the BOOGY MAN , Ive been to stores ,Mostly all girl places, Some gas stations, That way no kidds , Or men ,, So now ya know where I go so you stay away an wont run into the BOGGY MAN ,, I wont cuz I am the BOGGY MAN !!!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gone out in my car - after dark once, drove to & from the lake day time once. Walked campground after dark 5 or 6 times.

Platinum Member
    I have left the confines of my home many times en femme, met my neighbors and gone to the local grocery, starbucks, mall, a couple of restaurants and bars, and traveled cross country from Houston to Minnesota and back. Still, I recognize there are risks and choose my destinations with that in mind.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    The big bad world only scalps and eats trannies on Thursdays. Every other day you are cool. Now if you cant remember what day it is better say inside and hide.

Gone outside in full daylight when I am sure the people who share my duplex aren't at home. Planning some actual trips to stores but investing in a few things first (a better wig, better breastforms, basicly replacing all the accessories I have that are obviously fake to anyone looking at me close up).

I have been out numerous times and the danger I sense is from school age children and the like that want to stone you to death because they do not understand.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    The big bad world only scalps and eats trannies on Thursdays. Every other day you are cool.
    Really? Are you sure? I thought it was Wednesdays.

As far as going out is concerned, although I still have legitimate issues I must remain cognizant of, I now know and believe it is possible to do so in a safe, positive, and fulfilling manner. Except on Wednesdays. Or is it Thursdays? D'OH!

Of course it's dangerous. But it's only slightly more so dressed than at any other time these days.
    I've been going out for 7+ years and have never encountered a dangerous situation.
    I've gone to support group meetings, shopping malls, restaurants, movie theaters, and last October my wife and I traveled all over New England on vacation with me en femme the entire week. We went to L.L. Bean and the shops in Freeport, Maine, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream in Vermont, Acadia National Park in Maine, all through Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Never an issue.
    Just use the same common sense about situations that you would any other time and you will be fine. People treated me wonderfully without exception.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It sure is! I once broke a nail and almost lost my balance in high heels!
    Chickie

Isn't danger one of the original turn-ons about being a CD when we were younger? The thought that you were doing something naughty and to actually go outside?? oooo bad Aylineira.

Per the OP instructions, been out a gazillion times in spite of the real but exaggerated potential for a negative encounter. To clubs, restaurants, retail stores, malls, church, hotels, parties, road trips, parks, sightseeing.

I go out at least 4-5 times a week and go everywhere, grocery stores, clothing shops, pet supply, hardware store, malls, party stores, bars, restaurants, movie theaters...... etc etc... I have never felt danger at all and everyone has always been extremely nice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieOPKS View Post
    Gone out in my car - after dark once, drove to & from the lake day time once. Walked campground after dark 5 or 6 times.
    Wow! That was one of my very first outings many years ago! I used to do some work in a distant city and my spouse would accompany me. We'd stay in a local campground and in winter we'd be the only ones there. So late at night, with her in the motorhome with a CB radio, serving as a spotter in case someone did come along, I'd get dressed in my purple miniskirt and heels and wander around.

Thanks Ellie! You brought back memories!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I don't have anything to go out but when I obtain all of the pieces...wow, that will be scary as hell. I do crave to go out and meet other CD/TG'ers at a safe place to hang and have a drink. To see how hot everyone is in person will be too cool. As I lose more weight and become passable, the sky may be the limit.

Kristyn
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Banned Read only
    Discounting Halloween when anything goes, I've limited my enfemme outings to the evenings. Early on I would only take a drive at night. I graduated to parking and walking around briefly. Most recently I moved my outing up into the early evening, BUT, when it was raining. I take walks with an umbrella to shield my face. The last time I actually felt totally bored because I was just walking without any purpose. Maybe I need a dog!

I'm not the least bit worried. First I am selective in where I go dressed. And second, I can take can of myself.

Not discounting halloween lol I have been out only once. I was full femme and all we did was drive around. It was enough for me to want "more" but haven't done it yet. I also mean to type up a post about it but haven't yet. someday
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Aspiring Member

Going out

I haven't gone out in a skirt or dress but regularly wear fem tops, andro-slacks, jewelry and my long hair. Sometimes I'll add a bit of nearly-undetectable makeup too. I've got lipstick that matches my lip color that's way better at keeping them moisturized in winter.

That said I've been shopping, to restaurants and just walking around towns and never had a problem. I don't frequent lonely or "seedy" places; never did, so that's not an issue. I like getting out and nobody seems to mind. Just smile and be courteous, that goes a long way.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

One time I stepped out of my car and sank 4 inches into the turf. Almost fell over. Another time I tripped on a crack in the walk, luckily I didn't fall then. I have not visited a biker bar yet wearing heels and Daisy Dukes. That should be fairly safe though.

90% of what we fear never happens and the other 10% isn't as and as we thought it would be. I just go out like I own it.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have not left the building yet.

Silver Member
    OK guys. Clue me in.

Danger? What danger might you be talking about?

Embarrassment. Self consciousness. Awkwardness. All those I get, and easily. But danger? Other than the aforementioned tripping on a too high heel or fainting 'cause your new corset is too tight, I'm not sure just what dangers await.

S

Quote Originally Posted by Aylineira View Post
    Isn't danger one of the original turn-ons about being a CD when we were younger? The thought that you were doing something naughty and to actually go outside?? oooo bad Aylineira.
    lol i still get that feeling :P

ive drove 20km to town with painted toe nails and bought a mirror. i really dont like my town lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Based on the depth of experience of driving to a fast food restaurant....once. No danger except working the accelerator in heels.

My wifes fear is the ignorant people that we might encounter if and when we go out. She says it is a concern for my safety. My goal this year is to go out, and probably in the twin cities (its close enough to our home), I just need to get my wife to agree. If we do, it probably will be on Halloween.