Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CDS would you ever like to be short and petite?

CDS would you ever like to be short and petite?

What are the benefits and drawbacks? Would you miss being tall or strong or macho looking?

In freshman year HS I noticed I stopped growing at 5' 4" tall, so I gave up on a future career being a Pro Basketball player. I used to play BB every day, in indoor and outdoor courts. But now I'm the perfect height for a crossdresser because this height is also the height of the average American woman. So I can wear regular or petite clothes. Good thing I wasn't taller as my shoes size is 9.5 M.

I'd love to be smaller, machismo is a huge turn off and I never had it anyway.

If I had been born a girl I would have went a different direction with my fitness, but if I could choose I would be the female version of who I am now.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm 5"10 and slim with long legs,I'm happy with that

To be short and petite would be great mainly for the awesome range of shoes I could get.

Ohhhhh to be 5" about 110ib size 7 shoe the rest is history ........
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I don't have it so bad a 5' 10.5" and a women's 11 shoe. I don't care about macho that's for the young and if that's what I cared about I wouldn't be wearing dresses. But if I could wakeup tomorrow how ever I wanted to be it would be 5' 8" size 8 shoe and 130lb and long hair. And my wife would rollover in bed and say who the hell are you lol.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Would I ever like to be "short and petite"? The short answer....... YES, HELL YES !!!!!!!!

But, at 6'4" and 230 lbs, I know that ain't ever gonna change. (except for the weight..... I'm doing something about that..... my goal is 190 lbs.).

My only choice is to "OWN IT". And that is precisely what I do.

growing up I always wished I was taller, but now I'm happy with my height. at 5'5" and a size 8.5 woman's shoe its easy to find clothes and shoes. Now I just need to lose about 10-15 more lbs.

Growing up I was always picked last for kickball- being smaller and skinny. Now I'm 5'7" and 140, size 9 women's shoe. Male or female I'm happy the way I am. There's nothing I'd change except to haves lot less body hair!

Sure, for my fem side it would be great to be shorter. Maybe 5'5". Bu then again at 5'9",I'm not that tall anyway. But since my predominate side is masculine, I'm glad I am not shorter. But I am also glad I'm not taller then I am. So I guess you can say I satisfy both sides of my gender right where I'm at. Now...let's not talk ablout wieght!

For the tall Ladies ,remember as you get older you will shrink, (FACT ), I hope i dont get much smaller im 5 ft 5 in tall 125 lbs and 30 inch waist , and wear Ladies size 6.5 shoes

Sorry?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

5'11"....i am cool with it ...wish my feet were smaller

No, I don't wish this in any real sense. Sometimes I wish I were smaller and could buy shoes in a store (they don't carry women's size 14), but, at 6'5" and 250 pounds, I don't worry about how I'm dressed, or if I'm 'read' or much else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Petite would be great, not too short, but shorter than I am (6'3"). Or least get my shoe size down to at least nine. The good stuff rarely makes it to size 12.

Tamigirl, have you checked David Tate's Infiniti? It runs up to about 13WW last time I checked. I have about five pairs in 11WW that I got at Zappo's or ShoeBuy.com.

Hell yes i would like to be short and petite and dont really give a shit what the possible drawbacks might be! lol

I used to wish I were small because there were so many dresses I dreamed of wearing. That was before I found my amazing, sympathetic, skilled, wonderful seamstress (whom I've never met -- I send her measurements and checks and she sends me perfect dresses). She actually has a dressmaker's dummy with my measurements set up in her sewing room, so my dress problems are solved forever, assuming she keeps on sewing Now I can be a "real man" with my boys and wife and a girl when I'm alone, so I wouldn't change. My wife knows but not my boys (my wife is not their mother).

Makeup addict!
    I'm about 5'11 and love it! Personally, I find tall girls more attractive. I also have long legs

Shorter so I'd have a reason to wear high heels.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by barbie lanai View Post
    Shorter so I'd have a reason to wear high heels.
    The fact that they exist is reason enough to wear them.

Definitely would be shorter - 5'3" or 4" not that I'm massively tall, at 5'11" but foot size is still an issue (UK size 9/10 - on the edge of finding decent styles/availability)

Caroline
    xxx

The dress I'm wearing right now is petite! Although it is a little long on me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Shorter would have been nicer in a number of ways! At six foot six, 255, i have always been bugged about my size, from persecuted, to jest. My hands and feet are huge. Size 14 extra wide male shoes, size 16 wide womens!! I wear ladies clothes that are near my size about 20w, 22w, and my long legs look great, in those size 16 heels and hose, BUT, I would have been more average size, had i had the choice, around 5' 9". I have always wanted to marry a super tall lady, around my own size, and i have been very unsuccessful. The short chunky women have gone for me, but i honestly want a tall one.