Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CDS would you ever like to be short and petite?

Junior Member Dani Alana Taylor's Avatar
    I am 5 6 and slender so it's perfect for CDing! Although I play AAA baseball so we are on a strength and conditioning thing so that probably won't stay... However I do like taller girls sometimes, like taylor swift haha
    Taylor Swift rocks my world! What I would do for just for one date with her....

nicole1987
    Same bein 6'2 and 10.5 guys shoes make it really hard for heels so i wish i was tinier
    Quote Originally Posted by barbie lanai View Post
    Shorter so I'd have a reason to wear high heels.

I'm around 5' 10" tall, relatively small-boned, and weigh about 170 lbs., all of which puts me into a Size 14-16 dress and a Size 10-12 skirt. I also wear a Size 7 1/2 - 8 in women's gloves, my ring size is 9, and my women's shoe size is 9 - 9 1/2. In other words, I can pretty much buy whatever I want right off the rack in regular women's sizes, and at that height, the sleeve and pant leg lengths of my women's clothes tend to fit bang-on without any other alterations required.

In short (no pun intended - LOL!) I am very happy with my height, especially since that puts me right into high fashion model territory. As we all know, most women's fashions tend to look best on a taller frame, and on more than one occasion when trying on clothes en femme, I have had SA's and other female customers comment on how stunning certain items looked on me. They usually add that they wished that they were as tall as I am so that they could carry off those looks equally well.

That's all the vindication I need to feel lucky that I seem to have hit the "sweet spot" for height both in male and female mode.

I'm 5'10 and slim so a nice height and build imo, I can wear a dress size 16 and am happy with that. I have always prefered petite girls, but I like being a "tall girl"

Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Less legs to show off??? Not my preference. My height is perfect and I'm very comfortable with it, no matter the height of the heels I wear

im 6ft tall and weigh around 160 lbs. ive always been skinny and im fine just the way i am
    <3 Jenny

I'm 5'2" and I love it.

Please....Please...I'd love to be 5'6" and about 125#.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    I'm about 5'11 and love it! Personally, I find tall girls more attractive. I also have long legs
    You go girl!!

I'm a GG: 5'9" bare feet and I mostly wear 3" heels or wedgies putting me at 6' or more when I wear higher heels. I love it, and I consider myself to be all woman! lol

I've always felt my height gave me an advantage and I wouldn't trade it away for the world.

I do wish my feet were smaller though. There are more shoe styles available in size 9 or smaller. I wear a size 11. But I can still find cute shoes and I find that most people don't spend their time noticing what's on my feet when they meet me.
    Reine

5' 6" tall here, and I would not change a height thing. I can wear 3", 4", 5" heels and not stand out. I also can usually buy off the rack, and my size 10 shoes fit well. I guess that is my blessing. veronnie2

Only thing I can say to the OP is we could play some one on one, I would loom over you at about 5 6" tall. I am working on the petite thing and I'll say it again, my tag line should be " I never new how masculine I looked until I tried to look feminine". No diet will fix broad shoulders.

Silver Member
    At one point in my life I would have said yes to being smaller (I am already a bit shorter than your average male), but nowadays I don't know. Aside from some health risks from being larger, I just no longer believe all women are "supposed" to be skinny and no more than a certain height tall. I don't think a GG who is large or tall is somehow "defective" or intrinsically worth less than a GG who is short and petite. Maybe I am at an age where one starts to question everything they are told by society, I don't know; at the same time I am attracted to big and/or tall women, so I come at this from a different perspective that way as well.

So to answer the question, other than some health risks and if finding clothes to fit was not an issue... would I want to be thin? At this point, no, I wouldn't.

My only regret about my size is my big feet. I tried once to get a smaller size heel than normal and it totally looked way cuter.. but alas the pain was overbearing and I had to swap it.

Miriam
    Taller, shorter, nah! I'll settle for 5'8. But smaller, narrower feet would be nice. It's a pain finding nice shoes in women's 12 extra wide.

I'm fine with being 5'8", I just wished I had smaller and narrower feet. All the cute shoes are size 10 and smaller!

I'm 5'8", 140 pounds on a good day, wear a size 10 or 12 dress and 9-1/2 shoes. There's no shortage of pretty stuff in the stores that fits me, although dropping a shoe size or so would expand the choices a little bit. My grandmother was also 5'8" and I had an aunt who was 5'9", so it is by no means an unheard-of size among my family or women in general, and I'm reasonably happy there. If I were shorter, I would probably complain more about not being able to reach things around the house or see over the dashboard in the car or whatever. My mom (as opposed to the other family members mentioned) was 5'2" and never liked being that short very much (although she was quite a package when she wore 5" heels, which she did from time to time when I was very small).

- Diane

I am a GG and I am 4'11 and after the birth of my son I weigh 160, but just started dieting and looking to get back down to my pre baby weight of 120. I wear a size 6 shoe and when I wear my ADIAS scandals I am a size 4 in boys shoes. I love being short just the weight thing is what I am dealing with now other then that I consider myself to be a Hobbit or as my CD boyfriend calls me his Body Dropt Human. LoL!!
    Good things happen to those who wait. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No. Have you ever seen a tall, gorgeous GG walk into a room? Whiplash!

I would like narrower shoulders and smaller feet though!
    Debby

I would like to have been taller, 5'2" is a little short but I guess there are some advantages.. I can shop in the petite section but i still have trouble finding jeans they always fit long.. But I love shopping for shoes I can always find 8 or 8 1/2 that fit.

I'm 5'6" and between 145 and 150 lbs. ...trying to get to 140.
    Both sides of my family are pretty short.

Another trick question?

KimberlyTx said it for me "Hell yes i would like to be short and petite and dont really give a shit what the possible drawbacks might be! lol"

Had I the good fortune to be of short and petite stature I would of transitioned and had a sex change after college like I had planned on while growing up.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    For 90% of my life I would have jumped at the chance to be several inches shorter than my 6ft 4. But lifes to short to worrie about such things. It may have taken fifty years but I'm finaly happy with my body exactly like it is.

I'm glad that I am vertically challenged, since my job requires getting into some places that a rat would have problems getting into.I'm 5'7" or so and about 148 lbs, so I am amongst the size of about 70% of the GG's in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    No. Have you ever seen a tall, gorgeous GG walk into a room? Whiplash!

I would like narrower shoulders and smaller feet though!
    I'm with this. Tall is glamerous and you will be remembered. Look at all the short GGs that wish they were 6'. Beauty Pagent gals are all 5-10 plus. Slim of course.

I am 6' tall and love it especially when I pu on my 4-5" heels. But with that said I wish my feet were smaller because all the smaller girls get all the exciting shoes.Finding 12W or 13's sexy shoes are tough locally. Sure you can get them in several internet catalog but nothing like stepping and strutting your stuff in Payless. But Payless rarely has 12-13's any longer. Once in a while I get lucky.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.