Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CDS would you ever like to be short and petite?

I like my height 5'6", size 10 women shoe but I am not petite at 185. Its not hard finding clothes to fix for the most part.

Its the upper body that I have the most problems with getting clothes to fit, so I would like to be Petite.

I am 5' 2" tall, weigh 135lbs. and wear a size 6 1/2 woman's shoe. I have been bullied and picked on most of my life for being short and petite and even now in a man's world you would be surprised how much differently I am treated sometimes because of being small. At work I know people say and do things to me that never happen to someone who is 6' tall. I have come to appreciate my size for my female side. I can buy dresses and shoes anywhere and feel that I can pass and fit in mainly because of my size. I also find that most SAs are more willing to help me because they do not feel threathened because many of them are bigger than I am. Hugs Riki

At 5' 6", I like my height. Like some other posters, I'm working on becoming petite. Lost about 13 pounds thanks to training for a marathon. Have another dozen pounds to go. I'd like to be mistaken for an emo rocker. Or a petite girl, once I've lost the weight.
    Hugs,

Zoe

Platinum Member
    Hi Sean, Growing up being 6' tall was a plus but it would be great to be about 5'5" tall and about 110 pounds now.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 03-22-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As guy standards go, I'm relatively short, 5'8" and shrinking. As girl standards go, I'm reaching for the tall side, I guess that puts me right in the middle size-wise. But being a short guy and weighing 147 lbs I can fit into womens size 10 and under and I'd like to keep it that way.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I am short (5'5") which is great because ladies clothes fit fine as far the length. In fact I've started wearing women's pants because they fit me better than men's. My weight puts me in plus sizes and I'm trying to lose (if only I could keep my man boobs when I do.)

If I were a girl, sure I'd be happy being petite. It's not such a big deal really, being attractive for a girl doesn't hinge on height (I've dated a couple of REALLY pretty women who were around five foot even). But as a guy, I'll stay big and tall. People don't bother me. And even other big people tend to leave others like them alone, since we know that seeing as one good punch can go through a wall, so it will also break bones pretty easy. And sometimes it comes in handy being able to pick people up and toss them around when necessary. Then they REALLY leave us alone.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Since I have NEVER been tall, macho, or exceptionally strong, I would certianly love to be petite. A lot of my expereince growing up was quite similar to what Ms. Rikidee described in her post above. In high school some of the girls in my class were always envious of how thin I was as (100 - 110) compared to most of the other guys in the class. I was never that tall to begin with (5.5') and it was always a challange for me to gain weight.
    I graduated college at 117 lbs (this post just made we want to look it up) and I weighed @ 125lbs until I hit my mid 30's when my metabolism finlly began to slow down and I began to put on weight. I am in my mid 40's now and am up to @155 lbs and most family think I finally look better than I ever did as I have finally "filled out".

I have a very small foot size for a guy and it has always been challanging to find fashionable adult male clothes and business suits that fit. I finally had to have mine tailor made. It's pretty good for my womens wardrobe as a lot of sisters who know me or have seen pictures of me say I am so lucky to be the size I am in that I can wear almost everything. It's funny, but I used to be a womens small size 8, but now I take a womens large in most clothing and am a size 12 - 14. Truth be told, my tummy is getting the better of me (thank god for shapewear) and I really need to work on it. Have all the tools, ladies athletic clothing, and ambition...just dont have the time it seems to serioulsy devote time to it when I would like to.

If I really had a wish though I would love to be a tall women. I really admire and am attracted to both tall (but well built) GG women and other tall TGurls.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 03-25-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Another GG here. Being petite is over rated. I'm 5'1. There are children bigger and stronger than me. It's pretty scary to find out you can be over powered by an 11 year old.

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but several people seem to mention "working towards being petite" but being petite isn't anything to do with weight, its to do with your height and bone structure. If your under 5'3 your classed as petite. You can still be a plus size and be petite.

Anyway, You should just rock the shape your given. I admire a person who is proud of who they are. Also being the taller woman has its perks I'm sure.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    What are the benefits and drawbacks? Would you miss being tall or strong or macho looking?
    I am quite short and small. When I dress as female, nobody can imagine that I am a man (but my movements and mannerisms are masculine; I do not want to change them because I like crossdressing only in private).

My only gripe about being 5'10" is when I work with the shorter nurses and *I* am the one stuck hunched over the bed (if we raise it to be comfortable for me, it's too high for them!). I have long legs and long torso and LOVE IT.

Well, if I was going to transition, then being a little shorter might help find more clothes, but at 5'9" and being fairly slender, I'm happy with that.

Platinum Member
    Once I was six foot one, wore a 38Tall suit, weighed 160 and had a 30 inch waist. Now I'm six foot even, wear a 42Tall, weigh 198 and have a 38 inch waist. I would love to be back at my first measurements. En femme I would love to be five foot seven. If I wear my four inch heels I stand out like a sore thumb. I would have an inclination to go out in public during the daytime if I was five foot seven. There is a nicer selection of clothing in 'misses' sizes.

Just to fit into a size 7 to a 7 1/2 would be fine with me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joandher View Post
    For the tall Ladies ,remember as you get older you will shrink, (FACT ), I hope i dont get much smaller im 5 ft 5 in tall 125 lbs and 30 inch waist , and wear Ladies size 6.5 shoes

Sorry?
    Don't be sorry, unless you were able to transform yourself from bigger numbers and won't share the secret with the rest of us. I was a very late pubertal bloomer, being about 5'8"-140# when I graduated from high school (part of a family with 6-3 father, 5-8 mother, 6-4 brother, 6-0 brother, and 5-9 sister), then started growing to 6'1.5"-175#.± 10# or so over the years. Out of curiosity, I measured myself a few weeks ago and discovered that, at 63 years, I am not that tall any more. I seem to have shrunk to a bit over 6'. Holding at 178±# and sufficiently disgusted if it tops 180 to starve myself for a while. I had been 6-1.5 for so long that I never thought about it until I passed one of those old-fashioned scales with the height-measuring stick and checked it out.

I'm hoping that the shrinkage continues and accelerates...

Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    I'm hoping that the shrinkage continues and accelerates...
    You want to guard against too much shrinkage though:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Height-Los...oss&id=4081848
    Reine

well, I already am, and it's great! haha