Thread: Came out to my wife...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Came out to my wife...

I never gave you girls the details of coming out completely to my wife last Monday. She already knew my femme side in the bedroom but I, "Kristyn" kicked the door down last week. My wife loves beautiful women so this is a great thing which has deepened our connection.

Since last Monday, I have come out of the bedroom wearing a pair of her panties and some killer stilletos which led to a great time. I have worn panties out to Sam's and Home Depot over the weekend with it being fully disclosed. She got a kick out of it.

I just finished ordering (3) new pair of sexy heels, my 1st wig, padded panties with a stomach flattener, (3) pair of thigh highs and a ultra sexy teddie with panties. My wife approved the wig (style & color) and all other items.

Right now, she is in the shower and wants to go see a movie near the mall. She enticed me with "we can power walk and see what is cute at the mall". I know I am coming home with a skirt along with figuring out what size of bra and top I wear.

I am only a few days away from seeing Kristyn come alive. I owe a huge part, ok, all of my progress, to you, my peers at CD.com. I am just happy I found this place at 41 and have finally accepted that I am a part time beautiful lady and the fact I am not worried about it anymore. I don't care. It is who I am as it is with each of us.

Cheers for all of us for many years to come!

Hugs,

Kristyn

Literally walking out of the door in a few so I will communicate further upon my return. that is...If this gets viewed...who knows, right?
    Last edited by Kristyn Hill; 03-20-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Multiposting isn't allowed, posts merged
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy