Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?

Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?

Is it nor normal to crossdress and still like women? I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it.

It's normal for crossdressers to like whom ever they liked before they started crossdressing. Sexual preference and crossdressing are two totally separate issues. But there are those who say the are attracted to the same sex only when dressed.... So you basically have to define your own normality. Imho.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It normal for me to like women ................ like me wife
    at times she plays with this idea with me in panties and bra
    but for the most of the time she likes me as a man when we are playing in bed
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar

Sarcastic eyes a rolling

That is very unusual as all heterosexual crossdressers trade in their sexual preference once the lipstick hits their lips

you like what you like dressed or not

Clothes do not control your basic gender. Yes, CDer's can be hetro and some research says this is the norm. It is with me.
    joank
    Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by ccarpenter12 View Post
    Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?
    If you're asking us, sure. If you're asking the Southern Baptist Convention, you might get a different answer. On the other hand, they recently declared that a woman's place is in the home. So, it depends on what your definition of normal is.

One thing I've learned is that no matter what sort of fantasy I might have, there's at least a million other people who've had it before me. So even if my urges aren't "normal", at least they're not unprecedented. I can't decide whether or not that should console me.

As a CDer i still love my wife and now that i came out to her we find that just wearing a night gown has made the bedroom a much more interisting place. My being dressed has removed some of the hidden stress that had before caused problems in the bedroom.
    Wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

im a CD and i have a live in girlfriend whom ive been with for over a year now who is VERY supportive of me and loves me as much as i love her, no matter what.
    <3 Jenny

The vast majority of crossdressers are straight and into women only. Some are bisexual or gay. but that is not more then the rest of the non-CD male population.

I crossdress and I really like women!!

Absolutely!

Reine

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I hope soooo...cause I do!!!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

My wife once asked me what would happen if I was to transition...would I still love her.
    I told her yes, absolutely, I'd be a lesbian and would love her still.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Love my wife, love women in general, and love women's clothes. What else can be said! "I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it." Yah, had that fantasy also.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It's normal to do whatever is normal for you Hon. In my opinion love isn't limited by what we are genetically.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    I sincerely hope so - otherwise a lot of the married CD'ers are in big trouble! lol

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I must echo what Elle 1946 said. For almost 50 years I had an awesome wife who knew that I was a CD and was very supportive!! I have never wanted to be a woman! I just like to dress like one!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccarpenter12 View Post
    Is it nor normal to crossdress and still like women? I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it.
    Not only is it "normal", but it is literally normal in the statistical sense as well, being with a GG while dressed is shared by almost all hetero TVs. There is a vast, vast amount of TV fiction going back to at least the late 1950s where the theme is a man being dressed by a woman (for a myriad of reasons), the woman enjoying it and their sharing intimacy while he is dressed.

Miriam
    First, is there anything that we can consider to be "normal"? But more seriously, the reality does not match the stereotype. Whatever your sexual preferences are without crossdressing, they're the same after. Most of the general population is heterosexual, and that same proportion of crossdressers is heterosexual. There are homosexual and bisexual crossdressers, but they would be homosexual or bisexual whether they crossdressed or not.

I certainly love and greatly attracted to my female wife, and that ain't gonna change.

Miriam

I say it's only normal if you look better than the woman in question, otherwise you should loath and detest them for their glorious curves. Nah, of course that's extreme sarcasm. Gender is not equal to preference. I love women of all kinds and that does not change with the wardrobe.
    The meaning of life is to win the human race, or maybe, it's just finding the perfect shoes.

I think the more relevant lurking question is whether crossdressing is an extension of any known genetic conditions which may favor homosexuality.

The whole issue is one big slippery slope to me.

Yes completely normal. As said in another post, statistically many of the CD'rs are in fact hetero female lovers.

......However whether or not the GG gf/wife will let them have relations while dressed is another matter entirely LOL.
    Last edited by Aylineira; 03-21-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: bad grammar.. I'm terrible I know it..

Sex is the expression of two appetites bound together. One, the appetite of the body acting on the mind and the other a spiritual need for and expression of connectivity (spiritual appetite/love) shaped by the feminine/masculine(yin/yang) energies within the mind that is part of the greater whole. (sex is the universe breathing and we our given the energy we must learn to live with so you do not choose your sexuality it chooses you) The only choice you have is to ignore it (not discover it) or act on it (discover it).

When a person moves beyond social conditioning and constraits or the intense needs of the body that seeks release regardless of circumstance into the spiritual expression of their sexuality than their true nature will manifest itself and they will seek partners who complement their own energies.

Crossdressing is influenced by similar forces and born from the same seed, it may complement ones sexuality but it is still independant of it. sex and crossdressing can run parallel and concurrently (heterosexual), intersect/blended (homosexuality/bi-sexuality/non-defined) or separate/irrelevant (transgendered) depending on the reasons given above.

It is interesting because it appears those who are transgendered and those who are heterosexual crossdressers mirror each other as opposite poles with all others in-between

Just my thoughts and opinions, still trying to see the movement of crossdressing in regards to sex.
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 03-21-2012 at 06:44 PM.

I love women soooo much I wanta' be one! Go figure!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: