Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tranny Facebook

I'm on facebook almost full time and have some of the most amazing friends.... I only have a female presence onlnes so I have no issues.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

never thot on femme only .... mmm got me a thinkn. I guess noboy has put 2 and 2 together tho, this would be v v difficult
    thx
    S
    xox

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    I have two, one for "Bob" and another for Paulinescotlandcd. The only time you might have a problem is if you add a friend to both profiles. You then go into Bobs profile and it suggests that you might want to be friends with yourself. Is this making any sense?

I do I have one for both
    FB me and say hi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    Nope! I suspect one could easily be outed, even if it is unintentional. In my county, Facebook, decided to send one of those little notes to a woman saying maybe you want to be friends with another woman. It turned out the guy had two wives, and, Facebook connected them. Since he is a law enforcement person he has been charged with bigamy and canned from his job. However, I really admire those of you who have posted pictures on this site, Flickr, etc.

Sure, Jess had a very active Facebook account
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Surprise, Sam Antha has one but for some reason or another has yet to use it.

Sam

If the government eavesdrops and pries into my life, this is definitely the side of me that I want them to know. .....Oh yeah! Absolutely!
    .....that's why I have a fem FB page.

The other is strictly personal and private. I have booted off many mysterious "friends" off that page.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 04-27-2012 at 05:36 PM.

I only have a male account but present as myself, male and female on it. If you have to friend anyone, Karen is a hoot! If anyone here wants to be a facebook friend pm me here...lol have fun always and be true to yourself!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

I just have one for Wynonna... nothing for "ugly" right now... Largly 'cause I hope to make him go away for good one day

I have a drab and I have a separate one for Sarah and never shall the two ever meet via FB or through friends. I'm not all that active on either account, but anyone who wants to friend up is certainly welcome to.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003743598143

(I use the same avatar as here in an attempt to avoid any confusion)

Trying to keep the feelings of deja vu down, here's the other thread covering this topic

Only for my male persona. I'm debating on having one for my female persona. Maybe when I get more pics of her.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I have two facebook accounts, one for my male persona and one for my female persona. I make sure that nothing crosses between the two accounts. I use the female account to talk to friends who are mainly cd's. The male account is for my family.
    My favorite thing to do is make comments to questions asked everyday by various television news stations. I seem to pass quite well as a female there and get some sort of validation. It is especially a good feeling when the questions concern the communities I live in and I comment and nobody realizes who I really am.

Facebook forced me to link it to a phone number, so I quit using it. Thanks, Facebook!

you know you dont actually HAVE to link a phone number to it. My CD account, link in signature (add away ladies), doesnt have one. D:
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

I have 2 accounts, i don't use my female one all that much now since i came out on my guy page. I still get into a few groups i left on the girl one though.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I Have one for both also sort of a way to be out but not!

I do...I have two accounts also. Friend me up if you want. Just added some new pics tonight and am hoping to get some constructive critisism!

Suzanne

P.S. Facebook will only let you change your name once apparently, so be careful...

Yes I have one under the name joannasmaid

Cerebral Ninja
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00003106176304

I actually have two. I have a drab page as well...I have more fun with this one
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Hi,

one pic one name one person. & too well known, many of those on there are from other forums im on so those i know & have known for some years, are friends, so i dont say much though look in every day / evening .

...noeleena...

I had 2 accounts at one time, But facebook suggested to my wife that she should be friends with Raychel. Which in itself would not be a problem, But if my father or other people saw this then that could be an issue. Now Raychel does not have a facebook account anymore.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Jamee
    I don't have a Facebook profile for Jamee or my other side. My goal in life is to be the last person not to have
    a Facebook account. lol

I have two accounts, my feminine one is Hannah Feldman. The two accounts are not friends, but I do wonder if it is possible to connect the two. Please feel free to try, but let me know the result if you do try.

Hannah