Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about your male part?

How do you feel about your male part?

GG Disclaimer: This thread is more for people likely a little further down the TG line, please don't take any posts as a measure against your SO if he crossdresses.

Attempting to keep this squeeky clean, how do you feel about it?
    Like? Hate? Don't care?

Personally I see it like a Christmas ornament, it's there but you only care about it once a year then put it away in the closet.

The "normal" usage desire isn't there for some reason, and I wonder if anyone else feels the same?
    Anyone can chime in, in fact, it would be interesting to see a wide variety of input here.

He's my buddy, I've had him all my life. I would hate to see him go. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I love being male except for what I have to wear. The organ is part of who I am and I like to exercise it as much as possible. But seriously I love the feel of IT inside a satin panty. Good question

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    To sum up MY position 3W: Sherry doesn't like it! But, it LOVES SHERRY!

And, it's MY job to make SURE they play NICE together!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I love my male parts! I love my girlfriend so it comes in handy in that department! I suppose Im weird because I feel more like a girl and need to look like one, but I would never loose the boy side of me that lets me satisfy her! Is that strainge?

I've become rather attached to it after all these years, and it loves the way it's treated when it's surrounded by the smooth softness of panties.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I've become rather attached to it after all these years
    You stole my line. Now I'm going off in the corner to pout.

I am not who you think I am

I don't like it, I don't hate it, though I wish it wasn't there, most of the time I'm not really aware of it, unlike other bits (like arms) which I'm just generally aware of all the time. It works, and I really rather like the end result, but the process leaves me quite cold most of the time.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen
    How do you feel about your male part? Attempting to keep this squeeky clean, how do you feel about it? Like? Hate? Don't care? The "normal" usage desire isn't there for some reason, and I wonder if anyone else feels the same? Anyone can chime in, in fact, it would be interesting to see a wide variety of input here.
    [SIZE="2"]OK, since you asked...

Personally, I LOVE the damned thing! Oh, “he” gets in the way sometimes, both mentally and physically, but, being a submissive individual, I let HIM take the lead. Don’t you know - it’s a pleasure to pull it out and admire, but it’s an even greater pleasure to put it away and pretend it doesn’t exist! Who’s in charge, “him” or me? I can manage six days by myself, but then he demands a day. I’ll be doing just fine, and then something suddenly comes along to hang the towels on...

BTW, if you don’t see me around, you’ll know where I am, or what I’m doing...

Personally I see it like a Christmas ornament, it's there but you only care about it once a year then put it away in the closet.
    [SIZE="2"]What...like my juicer? :[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

I am repulsed by my male sex organ. It doesn’t belong. It is out of place. I am so glad that anti androgens and estrogen have reduced my libido to the point where I don’t have to get erections. When I was a teen I tried to perform an orchiectomy on myself using rubber bands. I hoped that due to the loss of circulation that they would die and fall off. It was stupid. I could have gotten gangrene. I want to get SRS someday so mutilating myself is not a good idea.

I hate it. Its been there all my life,and i take every opportunity to encase it in a chastity cage to suppress the urges.want it removed but need someone whos quite forceful to make me go thru it

I know how you feel.i hate my organ also,i use chastity cages and devices to keep the thing in order but would prefer to not have it.one day i will have it removed
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-23-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts.

i can take it or leave it! I'd rather leave it over there! No WAY over there! Like perhaps in another state! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

We tend to get used to things, even if the outside package doesn't match what's really inside.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have always detested what is between my legs. Since childhood, it has felt like it completely doesn't belong to me, like a tumor or other abnormal growth. I hate it. I really do. I believe with all my heart that I should have had a vagina instead. I wish I'd wake up in the morning and it would be gone.
    Last edited by Amanda22; 03-23-2012 at 09:51 PM.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    I love mine ... and it definately loves girls, as do I
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I love him! There are times i need him to take a break and hide but I wouldn't want to live without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    We became best friends around the age of 11. We've had so many adventures together.
    I was going to say the same thing.
    Dana Fleming

I love mine, I've had to sooooo long.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by envira/cissy View Post
    I hate it. Its been there all my life,and i take every opportunity to encase it in a chastity cage to suppress the urges.want it removed but need someone whos quite forceful to make me go thru it

I know how you feel.i hate my organ also,i use chastity cages and devices to keep the thing in order but would prefer to not have it.one day i will have it removed
    I just need to respond to this for a sec.
    The thing is, it's your body and no one should ever force you to change it.

If you need SRS it should be your decision on your own terms with proper medical and mental guidance.
    Anything else is abuse.

its OK. It has its place and is fun sometimes. Sort of not pretty but I have seen a lot worse. I would like it to be detachable
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    Oh hang it all, what's one to do with it or as Freddie said, use it on the seventh day, a good thought!

It's not a question of how I feel about my male part... it's a question of how often I feel about my male part

I think it's wonderful, marvelous, sensational, ..... !!!
    As do one or two women I could name ...!!!

All is good!

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I was gonna say "meh" pretty well sums it up for me ... but I like Lorileah's idea, it should be detachable; it should be much more convenient.

He has his up and downs and sometimes , gets a little a hard headed .