Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about your male part?

I'm actually quite fond of it, we have a lot of fun together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

How do you feel about your male part?

You know that feeling when you are falling asleep and you suddenly feel like you are falling? That's how i it feel about. :-)

I'm ambivalent about mine. I had prostate surgery three years ago, and the hydraulics have been shot ever since. The upside is that I don't have a problem tucking, but between the member and the jewels, there's still a bulge under most underwear. I could do without it, since it's mainly a bathroom convenience anymore.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Like mine ,,, Not to big not to small just right ,, Its a wonderful world being a grower an not a shower ,, Just dont kick me in it ,,Oh an my SO LIKES it to .. No good for wearin a thong ,, Cant win em all .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I love my tool......I'm more of the shemail type, but with no boob job, Darn.

I'm quite fond of mine, and I've never had any inclination to be rid of it...I'm 100% certain that my SO is happy with my point of view!

Silver Member
    KILL KILL KILL!!!

oh wait... I already posted here :P

Wow, I'm surprised at the replies of "detesting" it or hating it, or even the other end of the spectrum and "not wanting to be without it". I didn't realize it was that way with most of us.
    I'm pretty much indifferent about mine...it's there, I use it to pee, because it is there, and every now and then I use it for sex, because that's what I'm supposed to do....and that's about it....Honestly? I would have rather been born with girl parts....I'd rather have them now and look the part, too. Just my thoughts....

Suzanne

I'd rather mine turn into a butler, then at least it would be good for something.
    Alas, they don't do such things for practical reasons.

XD

Edit:
    Yeah, it also can be kinda disgusting at times and it never listens to a word I say.

It was never terribly big, but it seems to be getting smaller and smaller all the time. It isn't even a good soldier, very rarely ever stands at atention any more. Basically is sort of a second appendice...serves no real purpose whatsoever. It certainly would be easier to try on more clothes if it wasn't hanging around any more.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    They're there. I use 'em. They are fun sometimes. They make urinating outdoors (or in dirty washrooms) convenient. Not sure what else I can say about my parts.

Aside from peeing standing up... I hate it
    hEll

Hi,

Thank you all for the great laugh iv been haveing here, I was begining to think is this the funnys page,
    What can i say, depending on what side of the fence you on , I dont have that type of said machinery .

...noeleena...

I'm not genital centered, I rarely think about it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me, I’m a guy first and foremost. I don’t hate my parts. In fact I see it as a challenge in order to present as feminine appearance as possible and take pleasure in that transformation.

The guy bits keep milady coming back for more, so I have no problem with keeping the Junk. And m'man has no issues with it, because we spend time when I'm enfemme...
    Have fun,
    Shae

I like it but I do have thoughts now and then that I shouldn't have one. Not often though. I couldn't live without it.

When you look up friending in the dictionary, there is a picture of mine. Well ... maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but he's met lots of friends over the years and, I for one don't think we could part.

I like mine I play with it regularly and it isn't to hard to tuck when the pants or skirt are tight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm a bloke that just happens to like to dress in womens clothes. I'm happy with my bits.
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

I'd be lost without it. Like an Andorian with his antennae cut off, only mine doesn't grow back.

we have been together a very long time and get along just fine. but sometimes he can be a dick...
    paula

Hmmm let me check. Nope still there still don't want it. Just going to have to tolerate it some more.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    To be honest, most of the time I would have to say its done its job, up until a couple years ago, now its just there and has caused a few problems in my relationship. He just does not work like he is suppose to work. I would rather he be someplace else. I could live without him and likely be happy with that part of me missing.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I love it! So does my wife!