Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about your male part?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylineira View Post
    It's not a question of how I feel about my male part... it's a question of how often I feel about my male part
    good answer!

what can i say it was standard equipment!

No problem with it here!

8rys, going on walkabout
    Despite my being TS, I do not hate it. It is part of who I am, I am not one of those unit hating extremely dysphoric trans-women. And frankly, it does come in handy (IE Nasty porta- johns at renn faire) However, given a chance I would trade up to what I and my former counselor felt was my proper equipment

Strangely enough I wouldn't crossdress if it wasn't for him lol.

I love it! oh wait, you mean MY male part? I thought you were talking about my BFs

i was ambivalent about it.. I don't however miss it in the least.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Psychologically I have a vagina between my ears and a penis between my legs, for me this means physically/sexually(body influences mind) I'm attracted to women but psychologically/sexually (mind influences mind,yin and yang, laws of attraction,complementary energies,ect...) I'm attracted to men, basically I'm F....ed but cannot, but peeing is certainly easier for me than for a woman. I do not hate my shape but I have become indifferent about sex even though this may change soon thanks to this forum because I'm considering other possibilities as I see the problem more clearly. I think it is time to think outside the box as I realize psychologically it is impossible for me to ever relate to a woman on a level needed for me to want to be intimate with them because they are to much like me and I want my opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Psychologically I have a vagina between my ears and a penis between my legs, for me this means physically/sexually(body influences mind) I'm attracted to women but psychologically/sexually (mind influences mind,yin and yang, laws of attraction,complementary energies,ect...) I'm attracted to men, basically I'm F....ed but cannot, but peeing is certainly easier for me than for a woman. I do not hate my shape but I have become indifferent about sex even though this may change soon thanks to this forum because I'm considering other possibilities as I see the problem more clearly. I think it is time to think outside the box as I realize psychologically it is impossible for me to ever relate to a woman on a level needed for me to want to be intimate with them because they are to much like me and I want my opposite.
    Holy crap!
    Are you me?!

One of the most soul crushing things in my life is the fact I have a penis I don't care about using and the fact that I can't physically have sex "the other way"; And this is guaranteed to be 100% permanent in the future if it isn't already now.
    Sucks eh?

Makeup addict!
    I love my male side. I like being male. I wouldn't ever give up manhood. But I still love dressing up

Banned Read only
    It's useless. Serves no purpose for me. Will never be used.

As for changing it, still would probably never be used, so... Yeah... No point in spending money.

I find my male parts quit vile and detestable,but thats life, thats the curve ball i was born with.

Mostly I try to ignore it, but since I am not attracted to males as sexual partners in the least, it is probably more useful to me than an "innie" would be.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    I love my male side. I like being male. I wouldn't ever give up manhood. But I still love dressing up
    Love this answer. And you know, I'm the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyC View Post
    Strangely enough I wouldn't crossdress if it wasn't for him lol.
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by goodnhose View Post
    No problem with it here!
    None here either.

Quote Originally Posted by christina s View Post
    He has his up and downs and sometimes , gets a little a hard headed .
    Me too! But I'd miss it if this was'nt so.

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes on the left. Sometimes on the right. And sometimes I just comb it all back. Leanne

HW change required Andie Elisabeth's Avatar
    If he doesn't wake me up around 5 am then I am neutral with him.
    "It'll be just like old times, except...different" -- Ezri Dax

It wouldn't be missed.

I wouldn't be without it, as much as I love to C/D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow what a question, this forum always makes me think. My wife has asked me several times if I wanted to be a woman and I always tell her no. But this forum really gets me thinking about things I hadn't considered before. I know I would never transition surgically but you girls have made me think that I am a little more female inclined than alot of other CDs but not TS. So for my answer to the question, it tucks away nice and neat, so it doesn't bother me.

Some of these comments made me laugh. He's great and been with me for almost 55 years, Handy for creation (two kids) , recycling (coffee, beer, etc..), and recreation. lol

Well, he's a little guy and not as spry as he used to be. Sometimes I think my wife likes him more him than I do. Maybe now I wouldn't miss him if he weren't there, but at least I can hide him when I have to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I like mine most of the time, and have learned to enjoy the way it feels when I start to get a chubby while it's stuffed between my legs. I also like to use it, so I'm not so sure I would want to lose it.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-24-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: language

I've learned to live with it. There's no point in being at odds with it. It works just fine and my wife seems to like it. (She doesn't have to wear it!) All told, I'd rather have had an innie than an outie, but it is what it is. It services both of us rather well, and I'm not going to change it, so I might as well enjoy it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    its OK. It has its place and is fun sometimes. Sort of not pretty but I have seen a lot worse. I would like it to be detachable
    Reminds me of an old joke where some wives would like it that way. "Honey, I am just going bowling with the guys. Can I please take it with me?"

Me? My personal opinion is if you don't want it at all, you really need to consider if you are transsexual. I don't (at least yet) consider myself transsexual. Therefore......

Lol..at this thread and some of the replies!

My turn?? Oh yeah ..I always wanted a huge one when I was younger so all the girls could see this big bulge in my pants and want me.lol. You know like sticking a sock in there to make it look massive?

Now that I'm tucking it a lot I'm okay with it.

I love my "part". I wouldn't want to be without him, or is that her. I like the fact she hides well and comes out to play often. I have an innie too but that's another story.