Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Crossdressing is Cursed with Bad Karma?

Do You Think Crossdressing is Cursed with Bad Karma?

I think crossdressing is cursed with bad karma. It has negatively affected my life in friendships, employment, and every time I went paranoid it was related to crossdressing. When I was in H.S. in English Class I had a moment where I thought God asked me, "How do you want to be tested in life?" I realized if I was tempted by money, then that would too great a temptation to bear. So I joked to God, "-Being Gay!" And now years later I realize my test concerned crossdressing... When I was young and replied that way to God, I was a macho dude stud into cool bmx freestyle in the 80's. I never thought I would be gay or into men... [I'm not into men].

My biggest weakness now is that I want to be a beautiful woman, I'd rather have a vagina, I'd rather have sex as a woman and not as a man, and that I am often tempted to wear anything women's clothes because I just want to know how it feels to wear those clothes. I has been my dream in H.S. to wear a nice cheerleader outfit and that dream has come true. But now this is a temptation I must resist.

So, I am a reluctant crossdresser here! I might be thinking of quitting, and I don't post much pics anymore like I used to. If I quit crossdressing my dream is to find a beautiful woman my size and height and dress her up in my big clothes collection. I did advertise this once in Craigslist but the women responding weren't pretty enough, and then some were spam. It would be dreadful to purge such a beautiful collection of clothes that I amassed since losing weight from 2004. So I ask God to "convert" me with a beautiful woman...

So how about you? Has crossdressing put negative karma in your life?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I was YOUNG, Kate, I made a deal with God. That I won't talk to him/her and she/he won't talk to me! And, some 40+ years later, our agreement is STILL WORKING for us both!

I AM a strong believer in Karma, however. That a person's dressing is simply a part of their larger persona that Karma effects! Remember, u COULD come back as a pretty human female in your next incarnation, or a female cricket! It's all according to Karma, Kate!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kate, a few yrs ago, there was a person, on here for a time, that curse was a big thing to! I must say, that it has not been a source of social joy, or religious calm. I am very paranoid even without the dressing up! I got pulled over by a cop my second night out! I relate to you, in that i would prefer to experience sex as a woman, and not the aggressor male! To me, my experience as a male, has been one branded as a predator. I cannot take that anymore, and no longer want to be the lustful stallion, or agressor. I would rather the woman be the aggressor after me! I am in conflict bigtime about dressing, due to Bible and church doctrine, societal disapproval, and part of me that is very ashamed of it. Yes, it can be a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    I am in conflict bigtime about dressing, due to Bible and church doctrine, societal disapproval, and part of me that is very ashamed of it. Yes, it can be a curse.
    Look at it this way, why would god make you who you are only for the purpose of suffering?
    I can't imagine any being of peace condemning someone to eternal torment for being who they are.

Then again I'm not religious so take that as you will.

WWW, Thanks for sharing. I don't believe the Bible , or any God, that would sentence anyone, to everlasting torment. Not even Hitler or any murderer could make victims suffer for eternity. I don't believe crossdressing is the unpardonable sin, either. Any wise judge, looks at the REASONS WHY a person was set up to do certain things, not just the accusations, or excuses. I would not condemn a dresser.

Sounds less like Karma, and more like societal bigotry and prejudice towards something that's not well understood.

Why people constantly feel the need to assign supernatural meaning to things that are just part of human nature is beyond me!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quite the opposite for me Kate. When I dug deeper I realized CDing was merely the tip of the iceberg. It was really about my deep feelings, who I am and how I express that. I wound up amalgamating all of my feelings under one aegis. It's good karma because I make my own by my choices and by taking full responsibility for them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Look at it this way, why would god make you who you are only for the purpose of suffering?
    I can't imagine any being of peace condemning someone to eternal torment for being who they are.

Then again I'm not religious so take that as you will.
    SUFFERING ???? If wearing womans clothes an doing all this FUN stuff is suffering ,, I sure can't wait till it gets good ,,, Cuz I love this stuff ,, WOO,,,, WEE ,, Thanx for letting me know it gets BETTER ,,,,,,,,,, YEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW !!!! CANT WAIT !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Sounds like a book title, "When Bad Karma Happens To Good People" !

I think I earned a fair bit of karma over my pre-cross-dressing life, but my life wasn't getting better; the harder I worked and the more I did, the more I gave until I bled, the less people trusted me or talked to me. Strangers yelled insults at me in the streets. The friends I made moved away; the couples I made friends with all seemed happily married, but they all divorced, everyone one of them. Our current house of 9 years -- I don't know if we have ever had anyone over for dinner. Maybe one friend of my wife's.

When I started cross-dressing (and I went public less than 3 weeks after I realized I was a cross-dresser), what I expected was even more public insults and derision. But I didn't care. Sometimes one says, "Up Society! They don't care about me, why should I care about them?" What I got was instead of insults was many compassionate people talking to me and interested in me as a person, and caring about me, and supporting me, and telling me I looked so much happier. And the random insults on the street? They stopped.

I am considerably better "socialized" as a cross-dresser and transgendered person than I was as "male".

When I started (general) therapy, my goal-question for my therapist was, "How do I take these good things that I have found in cross-dressing, and apply them through the rest of my life?"

If "regular Karma" is people demanding that you be fired because your technical miracles were not perfect, and "Bad Karma" is people saying, "You look like shit; why don't you come in and rest for a while and talk and I'll bring you some tea", then Karma is a fraud.

I have met more good-hearted people through cross-dressing and being TG, than I met in 15 years of being a "normal" citizen of the same city.

Well, I think Godless people and atheist are truly lost people, even if they are blessed with wealth in life... - that's just the devil's trap to keep them not worried and happy. But God would make the Catholic crossdresser suffer for his sins... like masturbating in women's clothes - which I believe is cursed!

According to God, HE lets sinners suffer from their sins... maybe bad karma or being cursed by devils. Maybe that's why I had suffered...

So I admit, maybe I have to stop crossdressing? I'm still thinking just trying on clothes for the feel is harmless and not a sin? But maybe I shouldn't do it? And I tragically accumulated a VERY LARGE collection of maybe $30,000 worth of clothes accumulated since 2004.

Docrobbysherry - you really don't have a good relationship with God, and you should turn more to God and think about the afterlife, especially since you're kinda old. Usually, God sends atheists to Hell. There are numerous Youtube videos of atheist who had a near death experience with Hell and then they converted to GOD when they came back to life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvIbq...eature=related

Send all your stuff to me ,, An Ill cull threw an see what I want to keep ,, No sense in letting all that good stuff get wasted . Then yull have good karma ,, Doing something good an good will come to u ,, So send them here ,, GOD said too
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I made it sound in my last post, that i do not believe in the Bible, or Creator. Sorry. I do believe. But, not in an ever burning hell. The lake of fire will burn all evil up! To ashes. There are far worse vices than crossdressing, Kate, I am sorry you spent so much on those clothes! That is a burden! I do hope a lady xomes into your life, that would wear some of them. I would like a lady around my size, too, to give my dresses to, but have had no success finding a lady even near my size. Well, we cannot have everything we want in this short life. The world to come will be zillions of times better.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Heavey stuff, Kate, but no, I don't beleive in curses. It's hard if you want to progress beyond your own home, or a local CD group. No, it's not hard, it's really hard. You're fighting yourself over your identity, and this is (in my personal opinion) influencing everything else in your life. If you really want to transition, go for it, especially if that is the only way you think you can live. We are all going to support you no matter what, but remember, "This above all to thine ownself be true." This is your time, your life, and you get to make the decisions. Like I said, we're behind you, even if we don't ever really meet, but live for yourself, girl.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    According to God, HE lets sinners suffer from their sins... maybe bad karma or being cursed by devils. Maybe that's why I had suffered...[/url]
    perhaps your catholic god is allowing you to suffer for believing in Karma! Karma and dogma don't mix.

good luck with quitting.

I don't want to transition into a woman, - only if God himself changed me. Right now I'd rather transition into having a successful career and a pretty women to boot. Britney Spear is an ideal example of a matching women; she's 5' 4" tall my height and when she has a sexy fir body with curves she's a size 6! Perfect for all of my clothes.

Yes, there is a Hell. And God would truly send those who deserve there. Like mass murderers. And Hitler persecuted gays too... sent them to the concentration camps.

I guess many of the crossdressers here aren't Roman Catholic or religious.

Talking curses or karma is one thing. I'm thinking it might be prudent to dispense with the religious stuff el pronto if you want this thread to survive until the light of the next morning.

If I quit crossdressing my dream is to find a beautiful woman my size and height and dress her up in my big clothes collection. I did advertise this once in Craigslist but the women responding weren't pretty enough...
    Jeeez. Why not find a woman to be your soulmate? One whose inner beauty surpasses whatever physical attractiveness you might have for her.

Witnessing the joy of motherhood, there's nothing more beautiful.

The caring nature of a soulmate, simply gorgeous.

Pure radiance that most women naturally have, things that many of us can only aspire to, priceless.
    Last edited by Sara Jessica; 03-23-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    But Kate, don't beat yourself up over this. You have different desires than many people, but take some time, trust your instincts, follow your beliefs AND your heart, and be patient with yourself. Make the decision that is right for you, not the one you think is the one you think people should make. I sense you are a deep, deep thinker, and I know this is weighing heavily on you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Edit:
    Bad idea, bowing out.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am Roman Catholic and very religious, and I am a crossdresser and have been one for almost 70 years! I have spoken about crossdressing to a Catholic Archbishop and 2 different Catholic Priests. All 3 of them told me the same thing! As long as you are decently covered, God doesn't care what you are wearing! The part in the bible about men not wearing womens clothes is in the Old Testament whiuch does not apply in this day and age, according to the Archbishop and the Priests! It was put in there to stop men from dressing as women to avoid military service!

If God sent Kate to Hell, it wouldn't be for crossdressing! I don't think you are going there, Kate!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

No I don't think cross dressing is a sin or bad karma. I think the real sin Is not knowing who you are and trying to be someone your not.
    It’s not the clothes that make the man, but the clothes that make the man a woman!!!!

According to the very conservative CatholicAnsews it isn't a sin. I agree with Karen1947.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    So I admit, maybe I have to stop crossdressing?
    If you have reasons for quitting crossdressing that you value more than whatever benefits you get from cross-dressing, then you should seriously consider (attempting) quitting.

If you believe your soul (or whatever) is at stake and you value that more than whatever crossdressing is providing in your life, then quit.

I'm not sure why you posted. You know that "leaving threads" are not allowed. You need to leave, just leave.

Are you looking for permission to quit? If so, then here: I, known as Sandra-Leigh, hereby give you permission to do your best to quit crossdressing. Have at it.

Are you looking to be talked out of quitting? No way, I'm not going there!! Unless you find a reason in yourself to cross-dress, you are going to resent anyone who talks you into continuing as possibly imperiling your soul. You need a "tool of the devil" to step up to convince you to cross-dress without guilt, you can find yourself another patsy.

Are you trying to convince other people to quit based upon your religious beliefs? If so then you should be over in the Religion Forum. Trying to impose your religious beliefs upon other people is... inadvisable. Discussions of whose God can piss furthest are not productive.

Now if you are looking for discussion of techniques to quit or reduce or avoid cross-dressing, such a discussion could be held without casting aspirations upon the firmness or validity of anyone's religious beliefs.

Please be very careful in your decrease / withdrawl / quitting strategy!! My readings indicate that quitting "cold turkey" without support has a notable fatality rate; I have also read (but cannot verify) that a number of the "reparative therapy" treatments have near zero long term success rates.

No i do not think that cross dressing has a bad Karma in fact i would say for the person who has the cross-dressing Karma it is a very positive force for them ,but (always that but) it is a force that has the ability to effect other force`s that come near it by drawing them towards it both good and bad , you just need to learn how to repel the bad one`s and absorb the good one`s ,which is not always that easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

It's worth asking the following questions "Who decides what crossdressing is? And are all females going to hell for wearing jeans and t-shirts? Also, did all those men centuries ago get sent to hell for wearing silks and stockings?" It used to be the thing to wear. If they didn't and CDs from nowadays do, then that would be hypocritical.
    Basically, just be the best human you can be!

Aspiring Member
    I believe in karma if you lie cheat or steel you get what is coming to you I dont believe just because one likes to wear womens clothes like I or the rest of us here that we are going to have bad luck treat others as you want to be treated and the rest will take care of its self.