Thread: A close call ? or funny story ?

A close call ? or funny story ?

Earlier this week I had a canvesser knock at my door .I got up and let him in I stood at the door talking to him for a few minutes and all of a sudden realized i was wearing shorts and a t-shirt with shaved legs .All the time he is talkin with me im thinking do not look at my legs !!thankfully as far as i know he did not notice and left very quickly .After he left i also realized my toenails were still painted bright red !.My mystery is that i never even thought twice to answer the door i just totally forgot about my legs and toenails
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I don't think I would call that a close call! More like being caught! But hey what differance does it make! Your house your toes! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

With hairless legs and shorts and t shirt, the only comment I get is "You got skinny legs."
    I have learned to live with that because when I wear stockings and a skirt/dress, I get the comment "You got great legs."
    More often than not I wear jeans or shorts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So what you had someone see you with shaved legs. I went to the dermatologist on Thursday. You know what he and his tech saw? A shaved chest, legs and arm pits. Oh and a pair of Maidenform panties.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ally, A friend of mine is a UPS driver he says that nothing suprises him any more he's seen it all.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You have to do better girlfriend. Shaved legs and painted toenails will not be noticed. To give the canvasser something to see you need a wig, some boobs and heavy makeup.

Miriam
    I agree - gotta do better. Isn't the real goal to keep canvassers from ever coming to your door anyway?

Ally, Vanessa - I have the "boob" part covered - A few years back when they were doing the census, I was dressed but i was trying various things on. He came to the door which is all glass and i was standing there so what the heck, I opened up and he started asking his questions. He kept looking behind be and I did not think much of it until he left and i turned around to see my " boobs" sitting in plain view on the couch with a bra right next to them. I realized then I was not wearing them -and I was as flat as a pancake. I'll bet he got a great laugh out of that. After you get over the initial "horror", it was worth a good laugh.

Like i said the funny thing it did not phaze me lately i have had a skirt or girl yoga shorts on the weather being so warm .To run and change i would have had to run by my open door i just did not think about it .I think im just getting used to being Ally more and more which makes me happy .I think my crossdressing( is being my guy mode )more and more ,After 30 years im tired of hiding so tired !.Thanks for the replys !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo