Thread: A 'passing" risk- a seminar en femme

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A 'passing" risk- a seminar en femme

I took a real "passing" risk recently.

I have always wanted to attend a conference or a seminar en femme. Of course, the risk is that you have a lot of close one-to-one contact, the need to talk and it could go badly and be embarassing. But.... if it all works and you pass... what a thrill!

I was traveling on business, and a local investment group was having a seminar on a topic that I was actually interested in. I decided to register and go as Gail (picture below). I hadn't brought black dressy shoes, so I had to run out and buy these, and the bolero sweater because I didn't want my arms to be a tip off (and because it is a more modest, cute look).

When I arrived, the event was in the dining room of this pub/restaurant, and was limited to the people at the event only. The attendance of about 25 only included about 5 women, and I was the one who stood out with a dress on. Well- it seemed to go very well. I sat at a small table with three guys, including the director. The guy sitting across from me talked to me a lot, and he seemed interested in me.

If I was "read" by anyone, I couldn't tell. One guy seemed to be skeptical, but he was shy, too. At the end of the seminar, the speaker approached me and asked if he addressed all my questions. We spoke for about five minutes. including talking about his kids.

What a fun experience! I think that I really imporoved my femme voice and mannerisms, and I only slipped and caught myself a few times.

I took the pictures in the ladies room at my hotel when I returned.
    Attached Images Attached Images