Thread: My spa tech

My spa tech

Well the lady that gets rid of all my unwanted hair has dumped me as a client, she had said she was totally accepting of me and that seem's that wasn't the case at all. Anyway she has told me that I can no longer be a client. I guess that its back to epilating for now and hopefully I will find a place (person) who is more accepting in the near future.

Except for the inconvenience of finding someone else, she did you a favor.

I agree with Laura. Why would you want to give a person like that your money? I live in Las Vegas and I have an esthetician that doesn't have any issues with me being CD at all. She has often told me that if any other gurls would like waxing or facials she'd be more then happy to accommodate. I've even had Brazilians! My goodness gurl, we spend over a hundred bucks sometimes. If your ever in Vegas baby!

It's my biggest guess that you were "found out" by several of her other, genetic female, clients and they didn't want to do business with her if she was going to allow you to continue to do business with her.

Ultimately it was "throw away one or lose several."

I say find someone else...someone who isn't as easily scared.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I was dumped by my electrologist about ten years ago after 3-1/2 years of weekly treatments. I've saved a lot of money since then and figured out after comparing notes with others that she wasn't really very good at it to begin with, so in retrospect she did me a favor. Call around and I'm sure you'll find someone more accommodating soon.

I also had a nail technician who just disappeared into thin air once -- I went for one of my regular appointments and the salon was locked, nobody around. I called there the next day and asked about "Gina" and was just curtly told that she didn't work there anymore. Never heard another word from, or about her, but I quickly found another salon much closer to home with a tech that I loved and have been with for 13 years now. But in that case there wasn't any personal element to it AFAIK.

- Diane

Very sorry for you. My esthetician is not only OK with me, but she, and many of the others who work there, are very friendly to me. As a matter of fact she has become something of a friend, like a beautician that you have spent years with. I would be rather upset if she were to dump me for whatever reason.......Stephanie

About a week went by an then I got a email from her saying that she would continue seeing me, now my next appoinment was for a microdermal facial so I wasn't getting all femmed up for that visit, just jeans and tee. I will still go because I want to ask some questions, I think that she will only want to see me in guy mode.
    I guess I'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    About a week went by an then I got a email from her saying that she would continue seeing me, now my next appoinment was for a microdermal facial so I wasn't getting all femmed up for that visit, just jeans and tee. I will still go because I want to ask some questions, I think that she will only want to see me in guy mode.
    I guess I'll find out.
    Are you kidding? You would go back to her???

She has already communicated to you that your money is no longer welcome, not to mention the fact that she was more than willing to throw away a client relationship that built over the course of 3.5 years. There are plenty of other providers of these services out there. Find one who will accept you for who you are.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Are you kidding? You would go back to her???

She has already communicated to you that your money is no longer welcome, not to mention the fact that she was more than willing to throw away a client relationship that built over the course of 3.5 years. There are plenty of other providers of these services out there. Find one who will accept you for who you are.
    I'm with Sara. Throw her in the bin. Find another one. Reward those that respect and value you with your business.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 2B Natasha View Post
    I'm with Sara. Throw her in the bin. Find another one. Reward those that respect and value you with your business.
    And the winner is, this one. Find someone else, they're out there, just find them.
    Dana Ryan

I would hear her out... It may not be what you think. if it is...the have the chance to educate her before you dump her.
    Chickie

Well I have been looking and have yet to find someone, I know they are out there, someone is always looking for your money. I will keep looking and in the mean time I will go back to see her and at least see what see has to say! I have a feeling it is her SO that has the issue and really he should stay out of her busness.