Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I shaved my legs... Heresy!

I shaved my legs... Heresy!

I shaved my legs a few days ago and... it was a non-event. Birds did not start singing, I did not feel magically refreshed, and no, wearing stockings did not suddenly feel 10x better. I know this is different from what we've heard a thousands time before here, so does that make me some sort of CD heretic? Sure, it certainly didn't suck and I do like the way my legs now look in sheer hose (no base layer of tan opaque tights, huzzah!). But was it some sensual, out-of-body experience? No.

Gosh I can hardly believe that you dont find the new smoothness of having shaved legs something you don't find delicious
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

You might be more girl than you thought.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Maybe as she was shaving she thought "Now I am going to have to do this all the time" and so it went immediately into "Chore" mode.

Jamie, I'm sorry you didn't get that "some sensual, out-of-body experience". Truly, a missed experience. IMHO

Ive been shaving my legs for years and thanks to hrt I dont have to do it as often; but everytime I do and wear anthing over them or get between silk sheets its like nothing ive ever felt!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie , Maybe the rest of us have it all wrong.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

never have but plan on it soon. will report to the forum as soon as I do.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Miriam
    Jamie, you're not alone ... despite appearances from responses on this thread. I was also disappointed by the experience. Really didn't live up to the billing, but perhaps I just didn't use the right hose. More likely it depends on your own sensuality.

My wife doesn't like it as much either. Unless I shave the legs at least every day they get prickly, which sure isn't pleasant for her (or me). Instead I stick with long skirts, which I actually enjoy more anyway.

Miriam

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Jamie , Maybe the rest of us have it all wrong.
    Ah, yes. That makes sense. I'm not crazy, all of the rest of you are!

Quote Originally Posted by marym View Post
    Jamie, you're not alone ... despite appearances from responses on this thread. I was also disappointed by the experience. Really didn't live up to the billing, but perhaps I just didn't use the right hose. More likely it depends on your own sensuality.

My wife doesn't like it as much either. Unless I shave the legs at least every day they get prickly, which sure isn't pleasant for her (or me). Instead I stick with long skirts, which I actually enjoy more anyway.

Miriam
    Thanks for the support. I was afraid I was going to be run out of town for not towing the party line!

I've never shaved my legs, but two weeks ago I got them waxed and they are just now starting to grow back. I've loved it so much these past two weeks, I plan on getting them waxed again as soon as they get long enough.

Shaving legs and painting toe nails makes me happy. Previously I had been epilating, but have been injured(broken shoulder, OUCH!!) these last few months and shaving is easier for me.
    I will get back to epilating again, but that kinda hurts too much, plucking, especially on the tummy and chest. But it will keep the hair away for a few weeks. Once you get it all cleared it is way better than shaving, no stuble or ingrown hairs.
    Did you paint you toosties too? I found I do not like to wear pantyhose and like bare legs better. having no body hair is a lovely feminine feeling for me.
    polythene pam

@Filomena Two days after I got my legs (and most of the rest of my body) waxed, my wife painted my toenails...the only downside is that I have two kids and I have to wear socks all the time, so I can't see my toes!

I shave my legs when I going out, usually once or twice a week. I'm never disappointed, but then I'm not expecting stars, or euphoria, I'm expecting my legs to look good under a skirt. I like that they are shaved, they have been that way for over a year, so Im more than used to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    It might depend on how nasty your hair was before you started shaving. For me, it was a night and day difference.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Jamie having to shave them is no great thrill, but i think the feeling when you put stockings or pantyhose on is really amazing. and then when my wife runs her leg against mine ...well.......

I'm cursed with skin that is overly sensitive to touch, cannot tolerate wearing wool, must wash new clothes to make them soft before I wear them and remove the tags on shirts because they scratch my neck. Having smooth skin increases my sensitivity but in a good way much like caffeine calms me because I have elements of ADHD. I think it depends on each persons nervous sytem, for some the effect can be intoxicating and for others no noticable difference in the sensation. At the very least the appearance of a well formed hairless leg is aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

To me, fresh shaved legs and pantyhose is a very sensual feeling.

I was going to stop shaving but now im not sure .I just might keep doing it to force my new reality of always wanting shaved legs im happier with them shaved ! .Man we deserve to be happy !!!!
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

As they say, "No pain, no gain". Shaving one's legs falls into the "no pain" category, unless one is the type of CDer who is prone to nicks and cuts. or else agonizes over what others might think or say once they notice that their legs are hairless.

Waxing and/or epilating are the real deal. Yes, they are more painful alternatives, but they have no equals when it comes to leaving one's legs totally hairless and silky smooth. Regrowth of the hair is far slower than when one shaves, there is no stubble, and the hair comes in much finer afterwards. Over time, it also generally becomes much more sparse than before - almost to the point of non-existence if one is genetically disposed (and lucky!) that way.

As for that delicious nylon-on-skin feeling, try on a pair of sheer or ultra-sheer pantyhose (15 denier or thereabouts) as opposed to the run-of the-mill stuff. I recently did, and was amazed at the difference.

I have been wearing boy shorts now with shaved legs and no one says a thing, I started this winter and just kept shaving I dont think I will ever go back to hairy legs. I love my legs this way. I dont have to wear panty hose to cover up my hair now I just love it, beleive me this was a very big big big step for me.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quite simply, it was an out-of-body experience for me.

After wearing stockings for almost all my CDing life - and pantyhose in the last year - I always hated how my legs looked with hair. After I shaved the first time (and after patching up my wounds ) I couldn't believe how wonderful they felt and looked, even without hose. Up until that point, I had never felt feminine with hairy legs - but now, I did. I could not go back to the way I was.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I started shaving my legs in October, and I still love the way they feel just after being shaved! it is also much easier to apply sunscreen and lotion to them, plus they look much better in a mini skirt or capris. Don't think I'll be able to go back to hairy legs.
    Sorry to hear you didn't "get the feeling"!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Wink shaveing legs

Hi every body, I have found that by using a hair remover cream the day before you shave and the next day soak in a hot bubble bath for about a half hr. this doesn't only relax you and your whole body but softens the skin then you shave your legs to remove the hair that you missed with the cream. you won't believe how smooth and sexy your legs feel hope this works for you .

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    I shaved my legs a few days ago and... it was a non-event. Birds did not start singing, I did not feel magically refreshed, and no, wearing stockings did not suddenly feel 10x better. I know this is different from what we've heard a thousands time before here, so does that make me some sort of CD heretic? Sure, it certainly didn't suck and I do like the way my legs now look in sheer hose (no base layer of tan opaque tights, huzzah!). But was it some sensual, out-of-body experience? No.
    [SIZE="4"]Yeah Jamie, me too. I realy didn't have all that much hair on my legs to start with especially on my calves. So really just knees and thighs. It does allow me to wear 15denier stockings so that's nice. Otherwise, no big deal![/SIZE]