Thread: Hair free - wow!

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar

Hair free - wow!

After several months of shaving my legs the desire to remove all of my body hair was very strong, particularly as I am naturally very hairy My wonderful wife is incredibly supportive and understanding, but I didn't want to push the issue - I was simply grateful that she didn't object to me shaving below the waist.

Then the other day, completely out of the blue, she said that I could remove the hair from my back and chest. Totally unexpected, but so totally amazing. I've always hated being hairy, long before I first crossdressed, and it feels so good not being covered in a gorilla costume! I can't quite believe how good it feels, how much more sensitive my skin feels and how amazing my girly clothes now feel against my skin. Wow!

I feel so lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman.

Hi Toni
    I know what you mean, i have been shaving my whole body for years and it is wonderful to feel your skirt or blouse against your bare skin, my wife also loves the way it feels and looks.She is so very supportive of my cding, we are for sure very lucky to have them as our partners in life. We have been together for twenty years this month and i still cannot believe how luck i am. Have a FEM day.
    Michelle

I've too always hated the hair. Although I am not sure it is a hate because I don't like it or that the family always teasesd that I was some sort of monkey boy. None the less I wish it was all gone!

Quote Originally Posted by IamToni View Post
    I can't quite believe how good it feels, how much more sensitive my skin feels and how amazing my girly clothes now feel against my skin. Wow!
    I feel so lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman.
    Hi Toni, first off give your wife extra hugs from us. I know how you feel, I shaved an area below for an operation men have, the wife liked the feel and look so I kept it, we both prefer hairless. Then I asked if she liked my chest hair and she said no so I have been shaving for years.

Feels great and so do legs, when I was younger shaved them for road racing, did it recently but got worried what others would say, but after reading here that most people won't say anything I am going to do it again SOON.

Roxie
    Hugs & Kisses

Sounds like you have a wonderful wife ! and is it not sooo nice to be smooth !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Welcome to the club.
    I hated being hairy since puberty and finally got rid of it all 7 years ago. No looking back. I adore being smooth and soft all over.
    No more multiple pairs of hose to hide the leg hair (even from my own eyes), no more long sleeves in summer because of hairy arms.
    Even if it weren't for dressing I would still have wanted it gone.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I get teased about being hairy by my kids as well- they both think/thought it was fur. My wife hates chest hair but doesn't want me to get rid of it (strange, eh?) But I trim it a lot, shave the top part so it isn't sticking out of a shirt, etc. One of these days it will all go.

I started full body depiliation twenty years ago, before I started crossdressing. I have really pale skin, Conan O'Brien pale in fact, and when my body hair started changing from reddish blonde to a really weird shade of gray it was an aesthetic disaster to be seen on the beach. I tried bronzer, which turned the gray hair to a nasty shade of orange, too. My then wife objected and I just said, eff it! I shaved/Naired all over, including arms, applied bronzer, and felt much better about myself. I've also been an OCD gym rat for most of my life, and a happy side-effect of depiliation is that muscle definition is much more prominent with a smooth body. That happened on vacation in Florida, and except for brief periods of slothfulness and/or winter depression I've always kept my body smooth.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 03-25-2012 at 11:27 AM.