Thread: Something I never used to notice

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar

Something I never used to notice

I never used to notice this...until I began shaving my legs last fall. I am surprised how many men have shaved legs! If all men tried it just once, they would realize how great it feels...much cleaner feeling, and far less itching!
    There are several hair removal products on the store shelves aimed at men that specify for removing leg hair. Maybe this will one day be the norm.?
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I doubt it will ever become the norm, but I know how great my legs feel shaven baby smooth when I pull on some silky nylons or pantyhose, its electric! and of course next some spiky heels, mmmmm
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

My high school had a cycling team....I was on it! It was a prep school in New England. We did road races & criteriums, and in one race, I placed 4th , with our whole team clinching 1,2 4, and 5 out of close to 200 cyclists in one race. I awlays did well in time trials because I was fast, but not in long distance races that required stamina. I was all about short bursts of energy.

And guess what?? The coach told us to shave our legs......we liked that. I liked that!
    Shaved legs feels way better than hairy legs any time any day. Too bad that there's a stigma about guys shaving their legs.

Talking Thanks, Scarlet, for an expert's advice on "what can and will happen!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Shaving legs is like taking heroin. If you can keep doing it , it has no lasting effects. The problem is when you stop. That's when you break out in stubble, spots, itchy legs and ingrown hairs.
    It's kind of like telling a child, "Don't touch that hot stove!" So, thanks, Scarlet, for an expert's advice on "what can and will happen" when one stops ones addiction to shaving ones body.

Platinum Member
    Hi PT, It's becoming more and more the in thing for a lot of non CD guys to do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    My legs don't itch at all............... And I'm as bad as Chewbacca..........................

But, I have noticed that a lot of guys do shave their legs (and more).

I shave my arms and legs but.usually let it grow from about june until august so my kids don't notice. Once they are older, i'll shave.them year round.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Banned Read only
    I do love the way being hairless feels!!!

Its becoming part of our culture... Just go to Walmart or Target and look at the "man-scaping" tools! A couple guys on my hockey team shave their upper bodies. I'm the only one who shaves everything....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Everything Karren????

Everything!!! Applies to me too.
    Look at all the products for men now...Nair for Men....and all the other hair removal products. Laser ads showing me having their back and chest done. It's becoming more commonplace all the time. Especially in areas that have a strong "beach" area. Men now love looking smooth and ripped on the beaches. I just love looking smooth and sexy...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    Shaving legs is like taking heroin. If you can keep doing it , it has no lasting effects. The problem is when you stop. That's when you break out in stubble, spots, itchy legs and ingrown hairs.
    Odd analogy, but yes, once you shave (or wax, whatever), you have to keep it up. Stubble doesn't feel nice at all, and it sticks through my stockings.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Here is S. Calif. it is very common to see men with shaved legs and other body parts. Very common with bike riders and swimmers. And as others have said. Once you try it it becomes something you want to keep doing.

How do you know they are shaved? Some people don't have arm or leg hair that is noticeable. I have seen plenty of men who have so little leg hair you would think they shave yet have bear hair chests and full beards.

The thing is, no one really cares except those who have a bad opinion or those that want to shave. It doesn't matter in the big scheme of life
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I agree with Lorileah my daughters ???? is 24 and not one hair on his chest,arms or legs. Today watching one of the new commericals for the No No they show it removing the hair on a mans chest and as a matter of fact I think it's time for me to shave from the eye balls on down.

My BF shaves everything every now and again. I don't mind shaved or not shaved but those few day when the hair is really stubbly he feels like 80 grit sand paper!

I did laser from my waist to my knees, there is some hair but it is very fine and hard to see or feel so I haven't shaved my thighs in a month. I'll shave them for FL 2 weeks from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    How do you know they are shaved? Some people don't have arm or leg hair that is noticeable.... It doesn't matter in the big scheme of life
    Now that you mention it, Lorileah, in standing right beside a few, the chosen, the "hairless," LOL, I have even brazenly asked some of the younger, hairless "lads," how they do it, have so little hair, that is? They don't have a clue, they just are. Period. Or so they say??? L&R,
    M.

Well, I shave my underarms and face, pluck my eyebrows, legs and chest. Nice feeling smooth! It's almost warm enough to start wearing shorts outside...it's really a different feeling when the wind blows on hairless legs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to keep mine shaved so I dont look like a GORILLA in a dress .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My wife shaves my back for me and I shave everything else. I like the way my clothes feel afterward. I've noticed more athletic types with no leg hair then any other types.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I have a brother-in-law who used to say that hair doesn't grow on steel. Over 35 years later and I still don't think that he has any hair below his neck. Who knows whether some of these others are shaving, or just lucky. There is something addictive about shaving and trimming the ole body hair. I used to hate shaving, now I have more, much more, than just the face. All things considered though, I will keep pressing forward with the hairless look. I have come to like the feel of the clothes against a hairless body. As someone said, the feel of nylons on freshly shaved legs is "electric", like a million volts electric!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!