Thread: My wife borrowing my clothes - lol...

Wink My wife borrowing my clothes - lol...

My wife doesn't have a need to dress in formal attire too frequently and never wears a girdle either.

but, she has purchased a new dress that will need to be tailored to fit her for a formal party. She wants to wear a girdle. She looked for a couple weeks and finally in disgust told me she was having trouble finding one. She wanted one with stays and all she could find were the "Spanx" kind that often tend to roll which defeats the purpose of wearing one.

The next time she went to the master bath, she found two of Karen's girdles with stays on her vanity. She is going to wear mine. lol.

I think it is funny that she is going to wear Karen's lingerie.

So, given the situation, when she wears Karen's girdles, is she cross-dressing?
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

LOL! That's a great question that I intend on asking my SO the next time she asks to borrow a pair of my tights!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Great story! Thanks for sharing, Karen!

I'd say that your wife is a very practical lady. Why buy a girdle herself when she can borrow yours?

Also, tongue firmly in cheek, keep in mind that women don't like girdles, seeing them as a sign of defeat. Borrowing yours gives your wife plausible deniability in that *she* doesn't actually own a girdle!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My wife and I had to go to a wedding in October last year, It was a formal wedding and as I was one of the groomsmen, my attire was pretty much all set, kilt, shirt doublet. SHE on the other hand, needed a formal gown and since she does not own any, she reached over to MY side of the closet and selected my black velvet floor length lace bodice and sleeves with nude underpinning on the bodice dress. GORGEOUS!!!!
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    About 3 years ago I got rid of all my male clothing. I have purchased a whole closet full of clothing and jewelry. About 3 -4 times a week my wife wears my clothing and or jewelry. Many years ago it was the other way around. We are having a good time dressing up and going out together. I live 24/7 as Kimberly and love it, life could not be any better.
    Love: Kimberly

Cute story Karen, but I don't think borrowing a girdle (made for a women) from your husband can be called cross dressing, unless she borrows it with out permission. Then it might make you cross, not her.
    My wife and I used to have an open closet policy, and borrowed from each other all the time, but over the years we have grown apart, not emotionally, but in size, so now it's just jewelry, every time I can't find my red strand of beads, I just check her stuff until it shows up, we both have some, but she likes the length of mine better, but then if she can't find a bracelet, she knows to check out my jewelry box.
    I wish we where still closer to the dasme size, sharing can be fun.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Cute story Karen! It's always nice to share! But to have your wife to borrow your clothes is truly devine! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My wife 'borrows' my clothes, i never see them again. I'm okay with it- she looks so much better in them than i do. usually some kind of top- a little sweater-blouse, of course looser on her- looks quite classic. Slinky lycra tops- snug on me- gently close fitting on her- looks great.

it pisses her off a little- that she get some of her best look from me, but only in passing- then she realizes how much it makes me feel good that part of my CD aspect can be useful to her in a practical way.

Gold Member
    I think it is great when a wife or girlfriend can have an extended closet and it is okay with both people. They aren't likely to wear these types of things often or it could be something you have that is just a perfect match for something they want to wear. So why not?

My wife robs my stuff ,,, EVERYDAY ,, Thats her little stash of all new stuff .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    All our jewelry is in one spot, and is open season. There are several blouses, tunics, etc. that have been noted as open for use by all and we have played well together so far.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.