Thread: Have you ever seen ...

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar

Have you ever seen ...

... a GG wearing an outfit that you have?

Yesterday, I saw a full-figured woman in church wearing a dress just like one I had. Then I remembered that I had offloaded that dress to a local resale shop, so it might actually have been MY dress. Weird ...

No, not yet.
    I keep waiting for the day when I'll be shopping in Macy's or someplace and a woman will be wearing the same outfit I am....that would be a conversation starter.
    Just hope she looks as good as I do in it....LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

A few weeks ago I went to a performance of the band 'Chix'. I got dressed at home as did my wife, next we went to pick up my daughter who was also going. We got to her house and she came out to get in the car. She was wearing the same dress as me! OK, she looked better, but my shoes were cuter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have several cheerleader uniforms from a genuine cheerleading uniform site. So yes, I've seen lots of girls in 'my outfit'. Whole squads of them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Never had that happen to me, but the wife and had a house cleaning last year where we pulled out bags, and bags of clothes that we had out grown over the years, and had refused to let go of. We got a chance to use a room down at her place of employment to have a sale. Of course no one there knew that a lot of it was mine. It was a kick to see them grabbing up my stuff faster than the wifes, and trying it on, and then buying it, they liked my taste in clothes! That part was better than the money we made.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I don't even know what is in my own closet. There was at least one time I bought the same outfit I already had at home.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This has actually happened to me where I work, I had purchased a skirt online then one day at work I seen this co-worker with the same skirt. So I stuck up a conversation with her then I said I bet I know where you bought that skirt then I told her she looked at me and said how did you know that, I just smiled and said just a guess.

Yes, one night one of my favorite women at my church was wearing the same tunic and over-blouse set that I have! I had to
    "bite my tomgue" to keep from saying something. I did compliment her on i!
    Hugs, Carole

Platinum Member
    Yes the same outfit or the same shoes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Twenty Years ago while at a rodeo I saw a lady with the idenical green dress on that I was wearing the day before I was getting ready for calf ropeing so I didn't get to talk to her! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I have seen a couple of my tops (well the same tops) on a couple women at church. I so want to walk up to them and say dont you just love that top, I have the same one. However I cant or this would upset my wife. But it is fun to think about
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Banned Read only
    Yes,

I've seen many GG's wear jeans.

Julia

Wow, just today I seen a female at work wearing a dress I bought a couple of months ago. And a few years ago while renting a car the sales rep had on the same shoes I did, so much for trying to hide.

I saw a woman wearing the same top that I had on but I was in male mode at the time. My wife saw her to and started to laugh.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Many years ago I was wearing a pair of womens shorts but otherwise in male mode. The bartender at the tavern I went to was wearing tne same shorts. She did look much better in them than I did.

A number of years ago at my child's wedding a woman that I did not know came walking into church wearing an identical Jaclyn Smith dress that I have. Hate to admit it but she looked far better in her dress than I did in mine.

quite a few times!!!

buying clothes at Zara, H&M and Mango has its downside...

Yes! At a singles dance about five years ago, in Tacoma Wa. A guy and his lady. The lady had a black and white dress just like one i owned. It was a strange feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Yes,

Julia
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Yes,

Julia
    SSSSSSHHHHHHH Don't tell karen She might make us all wear dresses all the time.

Yes, last week a woman at work was wearing a pair of shoes I had just gotten on clearance from Kohl's. Stopped myself before I said something along the lines of "Oh, I just got a pair of shoes just like that!" I do wonder if she got them for $50 off as I did .

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Should have said ,,,,HEYYYYYYY That looks just like my ol PARTY DRESS ,, Hope ya have as much FUN as i did with her !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    Years ago (before devirsity) I was at a bus stop waiting for a bus when a young girl anounced, I have those same pants where did you get yours? We talked some, but she was with a group and I was married.

On more than one occasion I've seen women with sheer blouses wearing the same bra, slip or camisole that I have. One day the girl had on the same camisole I had on. It was hard to work with her thinking about how much we had in common.