Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My adventure out

My adventure out

TLDR; my makeover session went well, my first time out with a couple others in the community at a Long Island diner went well, and the evening with a gf in Philly, well ... [redacted due to self censorship ]

The Long Version
    After a lifetime closeted, I've long wanted to take the next step to venture forth and subject myself to the unjust criticism of the cruel world -- I mean venture forth out en femme for the first time.

With plans set, I drove to New York long before the crack of dawn for a mani/pedi complete with acrylic nails and polish. The salon on Long Island I went to caters to the community and has some very nice private rooms. Although it took twice as long as I had expected, the result was what I sought. Went in drab, left in drab with nails on my feet and fingers looking stunning. I have now gained a HUGE new respect for women who wear longer than sport-length nails! And omg, driving with longer nails was also not easy, lol. Now how in the hell do I get my seat belt on with the cop eye balling me ..

I then left to my makeover session with Karen on Long Island (Femme Fever) who performed the miraculous, imo. She took a 50-something guy and turned him into something that wouldn't frighten the children (as my own make-up sessions at home have shown). She explained everything as she went along, and which I can't possibly remember all, but she gave me the confidence to keep at it. I walked away with a wig I liked, forms, a number of pictures in the two outfits I wore to venture out in, a few other things and a whole lot of great memories of my time with her. YMMV, but I highly recommend her from my experience.

Then it was off to a nearby restaurant/diner to meet a couple gurls who had offered to help me out for that first public experience; they thought they'd have to come pick me up, but I had no problem driving there with my new found confidence! We talked and talked, had a few people glance our way, but the entire staff knew the gurls I came in with and made it a very good experience. Before heading out to Philly, I had to do one more bold thing ... visit the ladies room, which wasn't as bad as I feared; no teenage girls or small children in there, lol. I then changed into my evening dress at one of the gurls home who lived nearby.

So, now off to Philly! Wasn't sure how all tolls stations would go, or passersby in cars. But, you know what, people seem to be focused on their own driving and just taking your money at the booths. Except one guy. I could swear he said, here's your change hon, and give me a sexy smile, to which I responded back, of course, "you're welcome" in my masculine voice. As I hit the accelerator, he looked confused

In the end, it was this gf, who visits a couple times a year from overseas who convinced me to do the makeover and go out. She is about 18 years younger than I, far more adventurous and bi. In the process of our play times together, she asked if I'd like to do some reverse role play and long story short I told her about my CD interests. She thought it was pretty cool, and has since pushed me to do more.

Anyway, we had arranged a 'fantasy' where I'd meet her at her hotel at the bar, strike up a conversation and then head to our room. When I walked up to her, she almost didn't recognize me (in a positive, good way, not the OMG! stranger danger kind of thing) and although I wanted to head upstairs right away (the bar was a little too crowded for me), she said: "the woman who did your makeover did a great job, you look sooo passable. Let's stay here for awhile." So, we ended up spending two hours at the bar, drinking, laughing and having a wonderful time.

Later, we headed back to our room for the night and had a lot more fun [redacted due to self censorship ]

Hopefully, a couple pics are attached (assuming I did this right). The brown skirt and blouse I wore to the restaurant, and the white and black dress I wore to Philly. The clothes are courtesy of Dress Barn, where I talked about that good experience in a recent thread.

And, hopefully, you will enjoy too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for sharing. You look great!
    Hugs, Carole

Sounds like you had a good time. You are very pretty Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sounds like an adventure I'd like to have! Exciting!

Platinum Member
    Hi Chris, That sounds like a lot of fun your pictures look fantastic you are a very pretty lady.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You look stunning, and those nails are great. I'm so glad you had this experience, you will never be the same again. Keep us posted on your next adventure, I know there will be more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's a shame you waited so long, Chris. You look just fine (I mean passable and all that). I hope you make up for lost time.

Lyric

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You look absolutely wonderful. The outfits are so cute, and the makeup is picture perfect and the nails are to die for. GLad the trip out went so very well for you. I guess this really does change the game for you, as said earlier. hope you are ready for the rush.

Congratulations on doing this, scares the crap out of me, and probably never will, but do so enjoy sharing the pleasures you and others get with this. Thanks so much for sharing.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    You look fantastic! What a great story!

Platinum Member
    You are looking great!

i really enjoyed the reading...

you look great and i bet that this has only been the first of many outings to come

What can I say that hasn't been said! You are a beautiful girl! You deserve to have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member

Fantastic story

Great story Chris, you look absolutely stunning and it sounds like you had a super day. Thanks for sharing and I wish you many more similar fun adventures.

Best of luck and hugs,
    Sandra1746

Chris, what a wonderful adventure. You look lovely in your pics. I would love to do a similar outing, but that closet is so deep and dark. LOL Thanks for sharing this. Cheers, VSJ.

Chris, your clothes are perfect and you have one of those faces with a smile that could light up a room whem you walk in....I envy you! Excellent story!

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria StJohn View Post
    Chris, what a wonderful adventure. You look lovely in your pics. I would love to do a similar outing, but that closet is so deep and dark. LOL Thanks for sharing this. Cheers, VSJ.
    For a very long time I was stuffed pretty far back in the closet too. I wouldn't even admit to myself in the middle of the forest on a dark night that I was a CD. Life has a way of changing things, sometimes in a good way.

unrelated: a couple asked me whether I was wearing stockings or not -- I am. They were like 12 denier toeless thigh highs. Just had to show off the toes ...

Looking good ,,, An love your nails too ,, Sounds like ya had a ball .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gosh Chris...
    You look terrific!
    Kayla C

I love your nails! Congrats on a successful outing ... and the followup.

- Diane

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Nice, Chris! Congragulations.

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like you had a great time & nice pics too

Fantastic post Chris. Hearing about the wonderful time that you had and seeing your pics has me looking forward to my upcoming vacation. You go girl!!!!
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Love your look -- very pretty! .......................Debra

wow, I know that was very exciting chris, and you look GREAT!
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    The B&W outfit in Philly looks so Philly! I used to live there and it's perfect.