Thread: Interesting Coversation Yesterday

Interesting Coversation Yesterday

Yesterday, after we got home from shopping and other errands, my SO and I were going about our business - me in the garage working on a woodworking project, she puttering around in the house tidying up, doing laundry, etc. A little while later, she stuck her head into the garage from the laundry room, got my attention to turn of the planer, and then our conversation went like this :

Me - what's up!
    Her - just wondering, did you wear frilly thongs this past week?
    Me - nope, all of mine are plain
    Her - ok, then they must belong to the girl child (who is 17). I will have to ask her who she's been wearing them for!

By this point I had wandered up into the laundry room and could see the thongs in question

Me - hey, while your chatting with her, see if can find out where she got them, they're cute
    Her - I know where she gets them, Walmart. Do you want me to pick some up for you?
    Me - and that is why I love you!!!

Seems like yesterday was another day when my SO demonstrates how "normal" it is to her that I'm a crossdresser!!
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

I've had similar conversations with my Wife. Before I told my 22 year old daughter, she would fold laundry and put all my panties in with my wife's, now she has to ask whose is whose!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Hi Andrea, That's awesome you have a wonderful wife there.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

...nooo don't do that... they are her special thing... a parent wearing the same thing will probably ruin it. Not a CDing thing, but its like walking in to the room wearing the same dress as someone else. Besides, you will get them all mixed up in the laundry.
    Chickie

Great little story! How cool it must be to have a wife like that! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thanks everyone. Yes, she is a pretty cool awesome catch, and I'm thankful everyday for finding her. I do ask her from time to time why she puts up with a panty wearing, nail polish wearing, body waxing partner when she could have got a "real man" - she always replies the same. "She isn't putting up with anything, it's just part of who I am and she doesn't even think about it. It just is what it is".
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems