Thread: Had a Rather Nice and Relaxing Day!

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar

Had a Rather Nice and Relaxing Day!

Now this day started off somewhat bad, I had one hours sleep which is not good, oddly I felt fine (its caught up with me now though). Pretty much it is the usual day for me, go into uni for a few hours then to a Games-Workshop store to play games or paint. After going back into uni for a few hours I decided to walk into the local Primark just to have a bit of a look around for some female clothing (I do need some more). After finding some nice stuff I refrain from buyin them due to not knowing my bank balance.

I go into the shop just across the street called Osiris, kind of gothicy shop. I find something so awesome I wish I had bought it then and there. It was a Japanese style dress. It was available in light blue and silver. It was also on sale for £15 from like £25.

I did leave disappointed however, now I know exactly what my bank balance is like, I will be going into both Primark and Osiris to buy a few little bits and pieces. Oh and I need to plan a proper spending spree once I get some more money. Some of the stuff in Primark is really nice but also quite cheap. Ill just need to take a backpack to hide the stuff I buy tho.

Shopping is always nice! I know the feeling sometimes it's better to window shop! Glad you had fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Dont hide it in a back pack ,, Just put it on under your clothes its safer there .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Shopping is nice, and window shopping is always fun to get ideas for when the funds come in. Nice day.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.