Thread: not worth reading

Banned Read only

not worth reading

I just had to walk into my bathroom to get the nail polish remover and I got a glimps of myself in the mirror. Wow! I like myself so much better in girl mode! You know? I feel like, thats who I am! Is it narissistic to like the way you look better in girl mode than boy mode? Am I going crazy?

I can relate to this. If you are going crazy, I'll be along for the ride to keep you company.

How much do you do in man mode to look better ? Thats what I thought . Well thats why ,, All the care you take with your girl side an it shows .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Pinky, if you are going crazy then I have been crazy for years! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I take small comfort in the knowledge that as ugly as i am as a woman i look worse as a man.

I like you better in girl mode too

The discovery of sanity feels like insanity at first, latter you realize you were crazy and now you are not, this at least is how it has been for me. It is difficult though because the more sane you become the more others tell you that you are mad. Eventually you realize the rest of the world is crazy so they label anybody who is not crazy as crazy.

If you can ask whether you are narsisstic or not than you are not, just as if you can ask if you are crazy than you are not. The contemplation of sickness is the antidote to the sickness being contemplated.

Platinum Member
    No, I don't think its crazy. After the initial shock, I kinda got to the point where I'm at least more comfortable seeing my self en femme than in male mode.

I can see where you are coming from, I like pictures of me better than my male side.
    Hugs & Kisses

Even though all of my feelings are integrated I get some interesting self reactions sometimes. For instance, when I don't shave for a day or so, the girl in me feels it and says:"Ummm, nice!" I don't try to figure stuff like that out though, just enjoy it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have terrible style as a man so there is not much to look at. Now as a girl everything is much more stylish and fits better, I have started seeing the girl even when I am not wearing make up, but she is much prettier with make up.

Most dressers like their female image. I sometimes wonder if we have created the woman we would want to love.