Thread: Snowbird boredom Cocoa Beach FL

Snowbird boredom Cocoa Beach FL

I am a snowbird from Canada. After 2 months of sun and surf in sunny Florida at Cocoa Beach away from knowing friends and other CDr's, I am totally bored leading a mainly closeted life. Have been shopping in the area ..en drag..with no problem. There are so many visitors here, they don't know what to make of my attire and don't say a word. ( I can just hear their thoughts...is this the way things are here?)

Can anyone direct me to CD friendly nite places or clubs in the Cocoa area of FL?
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sally

Hi Sally, I lived in Cocoa Beach for a few years, the closest CD friendly club is over the bridge in Melbourne called the Cold Keg Nightclub, saw a couple od good drag shows there, amateur night was fun. Here's the link: www.coldkegnightclub.com/

Have fun!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    If your out and about as you say you are then why not just go wherever you want? Look I live here as well and as far as GLBT stuff the area is pretty slim but then thats one of the reasons why I moved to the area.