Thread: we are all in a spot where every ones world is sooo different from everyone elses

Banned Read only

we are all in a spot where every ones world is sooo different from everyone elses

we are all in a spot where every ones world is sooo different from everyone elses. how can alternate viewpoints not help us all?

We are all snowflakes, snowflake...,.every one of us is different.
    Find the crowd that suits you best, and at the same time be you.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    We are all snowflakes, snowflake...,.every one of us is different.
    Find the crowd that suits you best, and at the same time be you.

Nathalie nailed it already. Chrismy once you are here for awhile you will realize who is cool with any MTF grouping or category. You'll also learn who doesn't like certain groups. Then there a few who hate everything.lol.

I think having different veiw points is a good thing! It does not mean one is right and one is wrong! We all have the right to our own opinion! I do not judge you even if I don't agree with your veiw! It doesn't mean you're wrong! The only thing I hate is haterd itself! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Nathalie has it with the snowflake analogy. Taking it a step farther, as a snowflake, we all are individuals, and standing alone we will not be noticed, but when coming down together we are a snowstorm. A snowstorm takes the uniting of individual thoughts and opinions and cannot abide dislike of an individual.

Only by learning and understanding alternate viewpoints and developing an understanding will be ever be able to make a snowstorm.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.