Thread: after 50 yrs

after 50 yrs

after 50 yrs of crossdressing i some ? to ask 1 is wen you was young becouse you look at what girls wore 2 or you what your mom or sister did 3 or did you fell like a girl an 4 did you fell out of the norm to wont to wear girls things i was i envey all the girls back then in the 50-60 i did not have a sister just moms things to try on but i love it all but to me it it was not a sexual thing more being me an more closser to mom wen i did put on her girdle or panties but stell to this day wen i dress up i thank of mom an how good she look just i cood

Hi Lori! It's nice to read one of your post again!I was able to ''borrow'' from my mother back then as long as I didn't get caught!ha,ha! And I think it's great because it brought you closer to your mother! I think it's a wonderful thing to remember your mother that way! Hugs!
    Last edited by Cynthia Anne; 03-27-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I don`t really know why i started except that the difference was i wore boys clothes because i had to but wore girls clothes because i wanted to and enjoyed it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

From the day my mother put a pair of pretty girls panties on me at the age of six my life changed. I have loved the look and feel of female clothes sense that day and still wear something feminine every day. Its just who I am and something I enjoy.

Aspiring Member
    Ha, the envy of a 60 yr old, at the time, of things seen of fine lady things made me do it. What else could it be?

my dressing didn't begin as sexual since I started way before puberty. but when I reached it, I was dressing fairly regularly, and the feel of that silk and nylon would cause accidents! so, the dressing didn't particularly make me feel closer to mom, but I suppose since I was always closer to her than my father (he and I were NOT close at all!) I was subconsciously emulating her. she's known about me since I shared it w/ her over 20 yrs ago, although she admitted she already knew I was a dress-up doll long before!
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

I started 53 years ago.... At 7... Before I knew what sex was. All I knew is I like it! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I started 73 years ago at age 6. My mother died when I was very young so I never wore any of her clothes. But I was wearing my big sister's panties at age 6. And I liked it and still do!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    after 50 yrs of crossdressing i some ? to ask 1 is wen you was young becouse you look at what girls wore 2 or you what your mom or sister did 3 or did you fell like a girl an 4 did you fell out of the norm to wont to wear girls things
    None of the above.

Around 50 yrs ago I saw a neighbor girl and her brother playing in her basement, and he was dressed in her things (or his mom's?)

He was the one I was envious of. I had no sisters, I didn't even like girls, and didn't play with girls. I was just a rough an tumble boy. And I was even playing Army with some of the neighbors and my brothers when this occured.
    DonnaT

About a month ago I had an old memory from when I was about three years old, It was of me in the back yard of my baby sitter house crying and praying to god to change me to a girl. Before that my earliest memory of girl stuff was of me dressing up in my sisters things and playing like I had just won the Miss America contest, that was when i was about six years old. So as far back I can remember I have always wanted to be female.
    Karen
    It’s not the clothes that make the man, but the clothes that make the man a woman!!!!

The compulsion to dress is one of my first memories. It would be misleading to say it was norn in me but I can rember trying on my mothers dress which of course swamped me. Indeed it was at such an early age that I cannot say what age I was but cetainly just past the infant stage. I sometimes wonder if it was awe of our mothers that made us want to emulate them.