Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Risking annoyance

Glamazon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    One current thread is titled "How old is too old for HRT?" and was started by a 22 year old!
    I thought I was too old for HRT and I'm 20. See: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...acy&highlight=

On the plus side, the hysteria I went through at the time got me on DIY HRT, and that was one of the best decisions of my life.

Now I want to crucify those who think they're too old at 16. Go figure.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by konkbent View Post
    I thought I was too old for HRT and I'm 20. See: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...acy&highlight=

On the plus side, the hysteria I went through at the time got me on DIY HRT, and that was one of the best decisions of my life.

Now I want to crucify those who think they're too old at 16. Go figure.
    If you're transsexual, it's NEVER too late for HRT. You got 8 years on me, kid!

Be free - overcome fear!
    I have to agree about therapy, I have battled gender dysphoria all my life and lately it has
    been at it's worse again because I feel I have hit a roadblock in my transition that is stopping
    me from going forward with not having enough savings yet to pay for my SRS. I am long
    overdue for SRS and my anxiety & depression has been getting bad again and my recent
    visits to see my therapist do nothing to help this situation. No amount of medication can
    solve my problem, only money and I NEED more work to earn more money. My head has
    been such a mess where I don't have the strength, focus or motivation to do what needs
    to be done in order for me to find more work at the moment, so I have no choice but to
    back away from the things that are causing me additional stress & try to ride the storm out.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

I know how you feel Melody. My heart goes out to you, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Doing little things does help some.

Elizabeth "Oops. Sorry. I am completely dependent on a spell checker to overcome my slight dyslexia,"

It's a dull mind that can not think of more then one way to spell a word. Well, that's what I say anyway..

Note: No disrespect meant to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by *Vanessa* View Post
    Elizabeth "Oops. Sorry. I am completely dependent on a spell checker to overcome my slight dyslexia,"

It's a dull mind that can not think of more then one way to spell a word. Well, that's what I say anyway..

Note: No disrespect meant to anyone.
    One of my favorite corny jokes is about the dyslexic devil worshiper who sold his soul to Santa.

Zil

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    One of my favorite corny jokes is about the dyslexic devil worshiper who sold his soul to Santa. Zil
    I knew I was a dyslexic agnostic when I kept waking up in the middle of the night wondering if there really was a dog....
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly