Thread: 84th Day of HRT

84th Day of HRT

ok im gonna start off by sayin i didnt think it could happen to me, but it has: I cry for no reason, and when there is a reason omg i cry cry cry... and currently while typing this i am crying with reason i believe lol long story would be a totally separate story, actually nevermind i feel like i could get it off my chest ok so last week my mom found out about me going out as girl and crossdressing that whole bit they first acted like they hated me and were mad at me, but then my Mom told me she would love me no matter what and has been real nice to me through out the week, and my Dad has finally started treating me normal again, but last night after coming home from going out i get undressed only thing left on is nail polish eyeliner and mascara.. I fall asleep in chair watching t.v. she comes home and tells me its not normal for me to wear that stuff, i dunno im confused... ok well any who.. here is a day 3 picture(gotta warn ya these r my boy pictures)....
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66391401/IMAG0461.jpg

and here is me just a few hours ago...
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66391401/IMAG0309.jpg

My hair grows so freakin slow but i used to keep it shaved with a 1/8" everyweek..

well i can see a big difference in me now, when i first started i was taking pictures everyday couldnt notice anything different so last two months i just stayed on my hormones went about my business and randomly took pictures but didnt really looks at em, just kept em in an email blog to myself... but anyway I got dressed last night and can for surely notice a difference in my waiste hips and buttocks, i've kinda always had a big butt as guy anyway, but i kinda got a nice curve going into it now if ya know what i mean..

this is picture of me dressed up 2 weeks ago, didnt take any last night...
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66391401/IMG957556.jpg

I think if i can switch from burgers to grilled chicken sandwiches and fries to salads I will be doing alright well anyway im gonna quit rambling now, but on the plus side, i have quit crying and am now feeling better

also any one who is further along than me how long does it take to lose muscle?
    Last edited by JLynn17; 04-07-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    My Life Is Your Fantasy,

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    relax . . . . . . . . . really

take it slow, it will be a while for many changes, but they will come
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

That's amazing how your face changed in less time than 3 months. Your jaw line looks noticeably narrower. I notice some feminisation of my face; however, it is not nearly as pronounced as it is in your case. I have lost a little muscle but not much and my male functionality is still OK. I have been on M2F HRT for almost 7 months.
    Everybody's different as far as the effects of the emotions - I have far more stable emotions under HRT than before.

You look as if you are in your early 20's. I'm pushing 60 years of age, so I guess it will take longer for me to feminise.

My transition is turning out to be something gradual instead of BOOM - one day I am John and the next day I am Johanna. I have decided long term to retain my masculine name and male gender designation - hence the recent change from "Johanna" to "John". I still aim to achieve the look of the makeover in my signature block with my own hair and start wearing long solid color dresses while still going under the name of "John" and retaining my masculine speaking voice.

I see that you are in Dallas. Maybe we could talk to each other on the phone.

Take care,

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

It depends on your estrogen dosages too. I went for 4 weeks on the initial dosage and the the Endocronologist raised it. Within a week of being on the higher dosage I started feeling breast pain and growth. The dosages may vary quite a bit from person to person.

I'm just a week or two behind you on HRT.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Banned Read only
    Hi Lynn,

First off congratulations on closing in on the three month mark of HRT.
    Crying for no apparent reason is very normal.
    Losing muscle will take time but you should see visible changes within a year of initial dosage.
    Rome Was not built in a day and neither are you.

Time is what you need and time is what you have.

Julia

Hi Lynn,

I am going on 7 months of HRT and I have not notice a big change in the muscle. There has been a big change in the skin. It is now very easy to cut or bruise myself.

Kristy

Ladies with all due respect, those of us that are over 40 are unlikely to have anything comparative with Jlynn in regard to the effects of HRT.

The sad truth is HRT is not near as effective when you're older. This is the price we pay for the cowardice of our youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Ladies with all due respect, those of us that are over 40 are unlikely to have anything comparative with Jlynn in regard to the effects of HRT.

The sad truth is HRT is not near as effective when you're older. This is the price we pay for the cowardice of our youth.
    At least we did get started! I really don't have anything to complain about with my breast growth!

Also this second puberty serves to refresh my body which is great! I could be an old balding geezer without the M2F HRT who has nothing on the chest and a huge gut instead of acquiring a nice feminine figure. The thinning area of my hair is filling in nicely and I don't have issues of urinating due to an enlarged prostate.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 04-07-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him