Thread: Started dreaming well dressed

Started dreaming well dressed

I have been dressing all my life and only recently started dreaming in dress. It's strange, but in my dreams I'm dressed. In real life no body knows I dress and i've never been out dressed. I do under dress a lot and think of going out a lot, but never done it. Now its been four nights in a row I've had a dream where I'm dressed and nobody even looks twice or notices in the dream. Oh and I'm always shopping in these dreams.

Last night I dreamed I was shopping for summer dresses and me nd some girls went makeup shopping after.

They may not seem exciting, but I cant stop thinking about them.

Time to break out of the closet!! You'll wonder why you waited so long!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ill get my purse .........
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I have very poor dream retention but I do occasionally remember dreams in with I was dressed. Always looked a heck of a lot better than I do in reality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]