Thread: Went out with my SO

Went out with my SO

Today I went out with my GF to the mall. I pointed out to her we should go into the Lane Bryant store since they cater to her plus size. While there ( in drab)I was being a goofball since she was being measured for her breast size I was trying on hats and stuff. I had all the SA's there giggling. they were the best people I've encountered so far.My GF and I are very different in size. I was going around saying "this is NOT my size!" Very great people there! Little do they know about me. heheh

Yes, i engaged in a lot of vicarious shopping like that with my wife. It's even more fun to shop with her en femme!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Oh they know little lady ,,,, They know .. I shop there all the time .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    last week my wife and I went shopping (I was en drabbe) for a dress she could wear to a wedding. She found a really cute tiered dress, but we couldn't find shoes to match. So,off to DSW and we both scoured the inventory for sandals that would match. And I found the prefect pair. The following day, at the wedding reception, she proudly informed her friends that I had found the shoes for her. As you say, little do they know

Gold Member
    Since my wife's Handy-caping, needs a wheel chair, I do most of my wifes clothes shopping
    on line; mostly from Romans, Lane Bryant, Woman With-Inn etc.
    About a week ago, my wife wanted to stop in at a Catherin's store in our area.
    While she was looking around, I would pick out Tops for her, she bought 2 of the ones
    I picked out. The SA said to me that you real know what your wife likes, and I said
    yes, but I gave her a challenge, Now find me a skirt in a size 32.
    She was taken back, because that is way to large for my wife, and asked who for.
    I said very out rightly, "For Me' I want to play dress up to, and nobody will let me play.
    Well that brought down the house with laughter, even from a few customers.
    Sorry she says, we do not carry skirts that size in the store, we stop at 28.
    O'Well foiled again I said.
    After in the car, my wife says you like to get them goining don't you.
    O'Yes, I do have fun. If they only new.
    Rader

I completely concur with you Rader. I was in London in December Xmas time, and went to a shop that had inflatable bras, pump up with a little button.
    After establishing my bona fides and coming out to them I was fitted with a pair and we generally clowned around.
    When I returned from the Continent in February I was dressed and they found other varieties of bras that fitted better.
    Yes I bought one inflatable and 2 others that were suited for me. I must pay them a visit when I go back.
    I usually make light of my shortcomings and get them going. We are all at ease then.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-28-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Last line comment
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.