Thread: Dreams

Dreams

Another post made me think of this and I did not want to hijack her post!
    For most of my life, I would every now and then have a dream where I was dressed. They were few and far between, and even then, it seemed like the dressing part was short, almost like the thought excited me to the point where I woud wake. I always wanted to have dreams where I could experience being fully dressed, but I would only get snippetts.
    Now that I have embraced my gender enhancement and have been going out dressed weekly, for the last several months, my dreams have changed. In my dreams now, I'm dressed probably 40% of the time, and I continue the dreams with no interuption. It just seems as natural to be in dresses and heels in the dreams as not.
    The only times the dreams get weird is when they include someone who I have not told about my crossdressing, like my father who passed away several years go, but even then I'm still there, dress, heels, hair and makeup!
    Don't know what this means, but I like it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Jess this is LUCKY 500 POST !!! An just so happens that I was just asking my SO today a serious question about dreamz ,,, When you excersize you lose wieght by making your heart rate go up right ? So that being said if im dreaming about running an I wake up an my hearts pumping like crazy did I get a work out in my sleep ? Oh not to step on your post ,,, I was dressed ,, Someone was chassing me ,, Probily POPARAZZI Im sure ,,,,,, SUPA STAR !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Just going to push it back up ! I want an answer ! Come on ,,,If yall dont answer im going to get in my car an go look for some new wedges ?

Not sure what it means but it sure sounds like good dreams to me. Day time, Nite time, what could be better than living it both ways.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Your Father dfeinately knows who you are now my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Jess...
    I'm not a big fan of looking for meaning in dreams, although I do think they are an important way that your brain processes information...
    My experience has kind of been the opposite... I have had countless dreams starting way back in childhood ... in some I am a genuine girl and I am perplexed but pleased that this is so... I'm disappointed when I wake up. In others I am only dressed and no one seems to have noticed...
    So what does it mean?
    As I said, I don't put much stock in dream interpretation... our unconscious minds are capable of such bizarre stuff!
    But in my case I think it's pretty clear that long before I recognized my CD/TG self, I was identifying myself as female...
    And as Kate S. has already observed, you have come out to your father in your dream... he sees you are dressed... there can be no mistake about it... and he has accepted you for who you are...
    And in your earlier dreams you were awakened prematurely because of the thrill of it... your adrenaline level likely shot way up and caused you to awaken ... now you don't awaken because you have embraced who you are... it feels natural and that surge of adrenaline isn't occurring... so you stay asleep and the dream continues.
    So that's what I think... for what it's worth!
    Hugs... Kayla C
    Last edited by Kayla C; 03-27-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Used to have dreams of being caught outside naked. Now that I've embrassed my CDing, I don't have that dream anymore. I still have those damn frustration dreams though.[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    My dreams are entirely mundane. I once actually dreamed about placing ceramic tile on a stairway.

Stacy, just reach around back and pull on the waist band and you will not have to get in the car. Kim, that is mundane. Dreams involving dressing are generally weird, disconnected activities, but the universal theme is that no one notices or cares even though some of the outfits are outlandish or just partially dressed, e.g. three piece suits and wearing heels!

Dream a little dream of meeeeee ,,, I dreamed of genie ,,, Wanted to get my mits on that outfit ! Just dreamed of running again ,,,,, Another free work out !!! In your face !!!!

I've had dreams when I was inside a dept store looking at all sorts of women's clothes but I was naked and had to find something to put on.I also had many dreams of opening my dresser drawer and finding an assortment of colorful panty thongs which seemed to come out of nowhere and I had to try each one of them on...Oh what bliss....