Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Have you been crossdressing for over 50 years?

Yep, over 50 yrs. Started at 9rys and now over 60. No plans to stop anytime soon!

I remember wearing a two piece bikini a girl my mother babysat at age 4 since that time it has always been a part of my life. Well that was 43 years ago and I know it will always be a consuming part of me. It was really a wake up call when I realized I had been this way for over 4 decades.

Technically yes I suppose. I'm almost 59, but don't know exact ages of wearing my first articles of mom's or sister's clothing. I remember mom catching me wearing panties that actually were doll's panties! I must have been 7 or 8. Then one halloween, without a costume, my mom had me wear my sister's coat. I must have been 11 or 12 when I tried on sister's dress. What a thrill that was!

38 years so far. .....the disposition was already there. There was no self discovery, it was affirmation.

This is my first post but I must jump in here....I'm 78 and been dressing since age 6 with sister's things.

Aspiring Member
    Proud to join the remarkable 50 year crossdresser club.
    We all have certainly earned and deserve our place in this incredibly special community.
    Wow!

First time wearing panties. Age five,forced by my mother. Now 74 and sitting here fully dressed in femme bed clothes. So 69 yrs of dressing enjoyment. Long military career,dressing in many places and enjoying life as it came. Many decorations and official ataboys but still not allowed to serve legally. vivian

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I had no idea there were so many of us older ladies on this forum. And now I know that I am not the oldest person on this forum. I do agree with whoever mentioned it. We do need a name for our special group. Does anybody have a good idea?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I started opening dressing at 14 with mothers OK, now 73 and still going strong.

only 46 years, off and on, so i'm still a newbie. lol

As a child I had been dressed in girl's clothes a number of times. Had to wear my sister's panties and tees because my undies were 'dirty'. Was baptised at three and a half wearing a very frilly white dress (DANG! I don't remember that!) Was forced into my cousins clothes when about nine or ten because I got my clothes dirty (embarrassing, let me tell you), was used as a dress model by my mother for some dresses she was making for a girl cousin. I always had to wear all the approprite stuff underneath so the dress would fit right. I didn't question that. I really never wanted to cross dress on my own until fifth grade when I wore a colonial girl's dress that my older sister used a few years before that. Talking to some girls on the playground after that day it came up that I didn't know what it was like to wear a dress because I had pants on underneath. So I went home and tried that dress on without my pants on. I thought hmmmm.... I reported to the girls what I did. Once again I was challenged because I didn't wear a slip or girl's underwear. Went home and tried that. Neat! but I could've stopped then and there. Then it was brought up that women wore corsets at that time. Tried that also. It was then brought up that I didn't know what it was like to wear modern day clothes. Tried that a few times. When I put a panty girdle with nylons on and a straight skirt I was hooked and never looked back. CDing was never in my mind until that time.

Just did the math and realized I have been dressing for 52 years. I have been improving each year thanks to all the resources you ladies provide in this forum. I will be happy to be a member of a new CD - 50 plus club.

Michelle

I am nearly70 and have been dressing on and off for the past 62 years

I also have over 50 years of experience of CD's. I am almost 60 now but 40 mentally.

Kristy

Add me to club. I just reached the mile marker since I started around 8 years of age. At least that is my earliest recollection.

75 y.o. here; been at it since about age 4.

I've been enjoying my "silky delights" for over 60 yrs

I have been dressing for over 50 years. Started around age 10 and now age 65. Liking it more now than ever.

starting

I'm well past the 50 year mark dating from the era when 100% of women over 12-13 years old would not leave the house without stockings, seamed and gartered in those days. I had three sisters several years older. From age 7 or so, I would fish out their lattered stockings and old tattered garterbelts from the rubbish and wear them in the privacy of my room. The stockings and garter straps felt so wonderful on my legs-They still do.

I first started at age 11 in 1959 0r 1960 up until I joined the miliary.I stopped completely for 21 years until age 41 when I walked into the lingerie section at a Sears store. 2 bras 5 nylon panties and a full slip later I was back in the Pink Fog. From age 11-19 and age 40 til present age 62. So about 30+ years Of occasional or continual crossdressing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Application for a 50 year badge

Well, a lady is cagey about her age, but let's just say that Julie Daum has only six months on me. For a beginning date, I guess it would be when as a Scout, I was envying (and privately imiitating) Girl Scout uniforms.
    For the scientists among us, this thread is proving my hypothesis regarding XDing as an Automagic Age Reducer. (See the Mature Dressed XDers thread) Just look at the avatars, & other pictures from the girls on this thread.
    And I hope the badge will be a neat brooch suitable for adornment on all occasions.

I started when I was about 4 or 5. I know it was before I was 6 because we moved before I turned 6. So I would have started in 1949, or there abouts. I think I qualify.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

this thread is too great. I loved reading all of your comments.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

I'll be 65 soon and cannot remember a time when I did not dress. I would guess I was probably 5 or so. I remember wanting long hair at that age and being aware of my gender.

64 now started at age 4. Try to stop but stop trying.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN